Epigenetic Modifications Do Occur In Pfs Patients, New Research Demonstrates

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes i am. i am sad alone and depressed and have nobody to talk to.

Lmao, you could have said that from start we could have started a discord convo because i'm tired of all the writing luckily i had some work to do outside of this...

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol im the spammer but you get to make reposts as you wish? this study was posted already and there is an entire f*****g thread where it has been debated to death. i would much rather risk the chance of getting pfs than be a 100% miserable bald ugly f*** in my 20ties when i have lots of other issues related to my appearance as well. my urologist said pfs is a joke

can you link the thread?

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol you guys find a reason to make finasteride bad all the time. actually i felt even worse before i got on it, i have been feeling like this for half a decade but nice try blaming finasteride for everything. thats why it has such a crap reputation
Your just a kid man, I dont expect you to understand certain things yet. Experiences will change your mind set...hopefully.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your just a kid man, I dont expect you to understand certain things yet. Experiences will change your mind set...hopefully.
Thats an appeal to authoritative fallacy.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
But having experience taking the drug for a long time is legit.

You and Peterson are young guys who just started fina. I remember when I was like you; young, hopeless and balding. Of course you don't want to read anything bad about fina and want to believe it's safe.

+1

2015 this was me, same exact position as these guys now. I was 23, a NW2 diffusing fast. There were even less options, even less hope for any new treatments on the horizon. There was nothing, I couldn't even access RU at the time. I had no choice but to dive in, and here I am now, sh*t sucks, but it had to happen I guess. In the end it was a choice between two regrets; "I wish I tried finasteride" and "I wish I never tried finasteride". It pains me that anyone has to be in this fucked up position.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know why you guys make every time a war out of this topic. I've been taking finasteride for almost a year now and I'm doing fine. Everyone has been saying for years that we finally need a better treatment but at least we do have one, so never forget how painful balding would be if there was no end of the tunnel at all.

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride and Dutasteride work for a majority of men. And sometimes, for less than 5%*, maybe even less, it can lead to side effects or worse post finasteride syndrome.

80%* of doctors don't believe in PFS.

80%* of Finasteride/Dutasteride think its ok to take anti-dht drugs and if you have side effects, stop it and everything will go back to normal, that what they say. And its true, not totally true obviously.

So what should we do ? Try to make Finasteride impossible to get ? No way.

If FPS is true, which I believe, we should just let people take that drug, and years after years more men will suffer from PFS, and it will bring PFS to the attention of the researchers. We need a cure.

Yeah what I say is horrible ... but a lot of men, still not enough, suffer because of PFS, and they cannot be helped, because this condition is new and too few men are concerned.
And because this disease is pretty rare, why prevent men from taking a drug that could help to keep their hair ? 0.1%* it's a minimal risk.

* there is no study, it's just a guess.

No one will ever have to suffer from pfs a year or two from now when CB is out. But again this forum is filled with retards that will complain about sides from CB too, so what’s the point of having a better treatment. We see a lot of success stories of people on finastride for more than a decade, while others claim having pfs after a single pill. And when hair-cloning is out people will claim they got cancer from it.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't mean because it didnt happen to you it won't happen to someone. Like it doesn't mean it happened to A it will happen to B.
Yeah well , it doesn't happen to 90% of finasteride users