Enrique Iglesias... wig?

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
Koga said:
Can't this be a combination of great responding to meds, hair transplant, comb-over and possibly some hair thickener/concealer?

absolutely not...check this video on 720 p... it has a thick head of hair...besides sometimes his top hair looks thinner sometimes thicker...and it is the same length and the same haircut.also just think that he is almost 40 and he has pictures with big recession at 20...just to remind you this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNUPSmQsIWA

Well yes, I see thick hair in this video. But concealers can do a lot.. What do you mean by saying it sometimes looks thinner, sometimes thicker? A wig would suggest it always look exactly as thick/thin, because the hair doesn't change. It's indeed great hair for someone who's almost 40, but like I said, isn't there even a little chance this is a combination of comb-over, meds, hair transplants and maybe some great concealers? I've seen extreme cases of diffuse thinners who got a great, full head of hair by some handy use of superb concealers.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am using concealars since 2 years and I know what I am talking about...besides this after 20 years of balding no matter how good you will respond you can not have that hair...I am saying that his hair seems sometimes thicker and sometimes thinner because a hairsystem is changed at every 3-4-5 months and no longer than that in order to look natural and good looking with healthy hair...sometimes the density can be a bit different as this things are hand made. the same case with elton john.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
I wish I was blessed with George Lopez hair. Most Hispanics have hair like him. Enrique is the exception to the rule.

You do realise that George Lopez and Enrique Iglesias are two completely different ethnicities don't you?

Enrique is half Spanish (white mediterranean) and part Filipino. George Lopez looks like a full native american, who are known to keep their hair.

- - - Updated - - -

As for Enrique, he is wearing a wig 100% No transplant or med can give you that type of hair from where he was before.

Why do you think he's always wearing hats.

It's only since I've been losing my hair that I can spot other people's hairloss.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You mean I've been letting this handsome face of mine go to waste on this bald head for thirteen years and I could have just got a good system and told people to just **** off and my life would have turned out so much better than it is now?!

Let's travel to that alternate universe and watch, shall we?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You do realise that George Lopez and Enrique Iglesias are two completely different ethnicities don't you?

Enrique is half Spanish (white mediterranean) and part Filipino. George Lopez looks like a full native american, who are known to keep their hair.

- - - Updated - - -

As for Enrique, he is wearing a wig 100% No transplant or med can give you that type of hair from where he was before.

Why do you think he's always wearing hats.

It's only since I've been losing my hair that I can spot other people's hairloss.
Lopez is Mexican. Mexican is hispanic or latino. Mexicans and Puerto Ricans have unbelievable hair. I think because they do have some Native American in their blood. From a genetic perspective, the Mexicans and Puerto Ricans did hit the hair genetic lottery but the trade off was getting the average or below average gene for height.

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Been ages since I paid a visit to this thread, but yeah still hate Enrique... guys what 40 and thx to his hair looks 25 lol

I do agree and disagree with other comments earlier on page 2/3, I still insist that when I had tons of hair girls and women were at least talking and smiling to me. It was only @ 24-25 when my hair loss became apparent more so then girls were now looking at my hair line rather then my face before doing a runner.

I have a sister that will not even date or marry a guy who's bald or no hair and shes 40+, 100% no hope for her then...

I watch Peter Andre "his BS life" documentary and am always annoyed at how he has all that boy band/Teen hair, hes married to a 23 year old "model" type lass also and hes 40 years old.... WTF man of course good hair is very important, even pete is so "smart" and "cunning" if he has not had his hair styled for over an hour he hides it under a beanie hat ALWAYS, and yes face and head shape is very important and money and VIP status!

I think my hair took away from my funny face and countered it well, since my head is shaped like a turd I literally do look and walk around looking like a POS, at least when I had good hair before 23, I was a pos with lovely hugh grant lush locks of hair which girls enjoyed.

Anyhow I am 35 now and learned its in the past and I will never get back any of it, all I can do now is try and get as much money as I can to try and pay girls for there support.

I doubt real hair loss cures will come in my life time either, hair pieces and hair transplant is only way forward imo, I have stopped all 3, 3rd time in 5 years. Just feel am too old and well why decline my hornyness and have 100% dark circles aka drug user or someone from walking dead cast, ill go front piece or hair transplant in future if I get chance I reckon.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
turd-head_2004609i.jpg

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
We can't be sure it's a wig, it may be a good transplant.
The only pictures we have of him "balding" is only that with pretty high temples, and good density in the rest.
But a good transplant with a good doctor, maybe more than a single session, can easily solve the temples.
Those who say that he MUST be advanced to NW7 from 1996, are only ridiculous and frustrated. His father at 70 or what still has a pretty decent amount of hair, so he's not destined to be cue-ball bald.
And come on, a stupid dude on other forum made me gay when i said that enrique doesn't have a wig. He was convinced i was in love with enrique1 ! Ha-haha. how stupid is that?? I don't want to offense anyone, but it seems that many people on these hair loss forums need a BRAIN transplant before a hair one.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wig or not, it looks good on him! That's all I want to say!

Oromus110

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Enrique IS NOT wearing a wig. He is NW3. His comb overs are incredible.
stop this video at 0:38. You can clearly see he is NW3. Now, why would he be wearing NW3 wig, it makes no sense. He probably had a transplant or is a very good responder. That's why he was afraid of Lopez touching his hair. If he played with his hair he would have probably uncovered his temples. That's also why he's wearing hats so often, it's not so easy to style hair like that.

Oromus110

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's official he is not wearing a wig

Attachments

• 39891312_268582573756051_8857183679248596992_n.png
    39891312_268582573756051_8857183679248596992_n.png
    400.8 KB · Views: 916
  • 62-enrique-iglesias-balding-01.jpg
    62-enrique-iglesias-balding-01.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 2,451

matt0135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He doesn't have an exposed hairline so it's up for debate lol.

The fact that were debating this like college girls suggests systems are really that undetectable .

The salon I go to, the guys been wearing for 30 years. He takes his off to swim and stuff but that's his choice, and everyone knows what he does for a living .

At the end of the day .look at how you look bald, and with a system. If you're like me, you look 100 times better with a system. So who really cares in the end? You look great, feel great, so what?

Honestly when my system sheds I freak out for a second thinking I'm going bald but wait... I can just get a new one ;)

Noah

Reaction score
For those who think he wears (which includes me) the right-hand photo is exhibit one - he was significantly thinning and receding, and yet now he has more hair than you can shake a stick at. He COULD just be very lucky in his reaction to meds, but if so his results are more spectacular than any other person I have ever known or heard of. And the other possibility is he wears a system. We can't tell for sure, but we can hazard an educated guess.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
He is wearing a hat 99% of the time. It's obvious he's wearing. I wonder is he so lazy or so bad at hairline cleanup. Why can't he take his hat off?

tobyboby

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can clearly see he is NW3. Now, why would he be wearing NW3 wig, it makes no sense.
Do you not remember nicholas cage in ghost rider? He's wearing a norwood 3 combover wig too. Maybe they attach the wig to wear the real hairline is and then do a combover from there.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Of course he has significant hair loss and wears wigs occasionally when he doesn't have the hats.

He obviously isn't a big fan of wigs hence the constant use of hats even when swimming! Who wears a hat or bandana in water?

When he first broke out in 1999 he had obvious combovers but I guess over time his hair got worse so he became a permanent hat wearer and occasionally wears wigs.

Attachments

• enrique-iglesias-balding-bald.jpg
    enrique-iglesias-balding-bald.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 39
  • c2ceefc3c714ed6c1ade03ebdf9c4e70.jpeg
    c2ceefc3c714ed6c1ade03ebdf9c4e70.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 4DEF71DA00000578-0-image-a-10_1530752397701.jpg
    4DEF71DA00000578-0-image-a-10_1530752397701.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 1497582b45b3fbc7a4fe3a849c457526.jpg
    1497582b45b3fbc7a4fe3a849c457526.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 37

Fanjeera

Reaction score
That guy used to be so influencial i think young men even used to style their own hair like him. He has done a great job normalizing the hidden hairline look.