English football referee admits to having hair transplant

Boondock

Reaction score
BTW, I agree with what Boondock said about hair transplants. I would only consider one if I don't go beyond Norwood 4 because then I think I'll have the density I want. I think I'd rather just have a shaved head then a very thin head of hair, but thats personal preference. It all comes down to preference and expectations. In saf's case he preferred just having some hair, thin or not, to being completely bald. Dudemon is obviously unhappy with a his low density hair transplant. I don't know if/when I go Norwood 5 or 6 I'll want a hair transplant even if I end up with thin hair. But seeing how I'm only Norwood 2 with thinning in the front of my scalp (which is probably much more hair than a Norwood 6 would end up with post hair transplant), yet I still preferred to buzz it down to a 0 for over a year. I don't know how having even less hair would be preferable to just being bald.

Word.

There is no one solution to this. It's about what's achievable, and what the individual's preferences are.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Nene said:
Has he had a hair transplant or is that just an example of what a potentially good hair transplant result could look like?
[attachment=0:2436ophq]alg_sting.jpg[/attachment:2436ophq]

No I dont think he's had a hair transplant but I just meant that someone even at NW5 could achieve the same amount of hair and therfore not be classed as a total baldy. Personally over the age of 30 I'd be totally satisfied if I could maintain that amount as opposed to being a chrome dome.
The point I'm making is it does'nt have to be NW1 or nothing. And even some of the baldest guys can get an improved look with a hair transplant.

Attachments

• alg_sting.jpg
    alg_sting.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 195

Nene

Reaction score
I feel a bit ambivalent about sting's hair. I think in my 40s and beyond I'd be happy with that much hair, but 20s and 30s, I think I would just buzz it.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Obviously neither of you have known what it is to live as a young bald man. Trust me the NW6's of the world would give anything to have that amount of hair.

Nene

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong SAF, I'd prefer to have sting's hair over no hair, but I just feel like at a young age I'd prefer to have it buzzed rather than grow it out and style it.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yea...nene is right...this is my idea also...people are jonking about that hair in 20's is better...to shave it than expose that hair in your 20's...
I'm just coming time to time and looking at this forum...and I see you s.a.f. that you are always post here...looks like you are a very affected man...something like me...you probably thinking that my hair is still good...but i am thinking at the f*****g future...and what should I do to not looking bald...I never thought this crap can hurt so much...till it became much more visible...sometimes i am thinking that betta never been born or to be a stupid guy with great hair...and so on...because life is indeed beautiful...if you are comfortable in your shoes...
I really think that this problem can ruin life...and there is people with bad scarring or scalp burning or some others problems regarding scalp health and still the medicine can not do anything regarding this...it seems like we are not advanced as we thought!