end of baldness.they figured it out all.

thinin

Reaction score
The congress is almost a week long so he'll need a place to stay for that length of time. The flight to South Korea is very expensive too along with the cost of entrance to the congress which is going to be a few hundred dollars at least.

Objective is to get information and see where we stand and what can be done... im hoping something CREDIBLE will come out that will give us some insight in regards to a crowdfunding campaign. We're so close to a final solution but all the info seems to be hidden from us.

This is fantastic news.

Hellouser if you let as many forums know I'm sure we can reach the $2000 mark. We only need 200 people to donate $10 and we are set.

Has the donation page been set up yet?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I respect the pro-active spirit and well intentions of this enterprise, however I would still encourage assembling a small party of 3-4 confirmed individuals. Obviously this would require raising more proceeds. Numbers often help with critical analysis and ensure more accurate information relay, not to mention solid representation. Yet inarguably one (ambassador) is still better than none.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is fantastic news.

Hellouser if you let as many forums know I'm sure we can reach the $2000 mark. We only need 200 people to donate $10 and we are set.

Has the donation page been set up yet?

Arashi is setting up the donations functionality, I think he's going to create a paypal account for us to give funds to. He started the process yesterday, should be about a day or two before the account gets approved... if not, already has been. I'll keep everyone updated.

- - - Updated - - -

I respect the pro-active spirit and well intentions of this enterprise, however I would still encourage assembling a small party of 3-4 confirmed individuals. Obviously this would require raising more proceeds. Numbers often help with critical analysis and ensure more accurate information relay, not to mention solid representation. Yet inarguably one (ambassador) is still better than none.

I wouldn't worry about that, Desmond is easily the MOST qualified person from all of the forums. I think he's studying dermatology and getting his masters/phd as well. I'm suggesting that he brings a voice recorded or we buy him one and he can get all of the presentations recorded in full. No note taking required (although notes should be taken regardless as a fail safe should anything go wrong with the recording).

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Actually, what I'd like him to do is take photos of the slides of the presentations, so we can get the primary sources.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, what I'd like him to do is take photos of the slides of the presentations, so we can get the primary sources.

That'd be good too and pretty great as added information... we'd first need to know if the congress allows photography though, theres a chance the organizers or even the presenters could be sticklers about it. I think a small pocket camera would suit him well but primarily one that does well under low light without flash... for that I'd recommend an older Canon S110 or S100; slim, lightweight, great for low light and will fit into his pocket for easy use. It's easily the best camera for his needs.

- - - Updated - - -

GREAT news from Desmond!

Hey guys,

My leave got approved. I may have gained access to a very expensive HD camera ($10000 range), tripod, and microphone as well. You should be able to watch the presentation hopefully if all goes well. I may try and buy a cheap voice recorder in case they didnt let me film everything.

I am going to convince most of our heroes (Jahoda, etc) to have a short interview as well when I get there. Please think about what questions you really like me to ask and I'll bring it up.

Guys this is the first step in many steps to come. If we can get this happening we'll be moving on to a crowfunding project next. I'll try and bring up the crowdfunding idea with as many of the researchers as possible.

Also plz chip in if you can. Even $10 or $20 will go a long way. $10 would cover a bus ticket from the airport, a voice recorder, and many other small expenses involved.

P.s. Thank you for nominating me to go. I'll be doing the best I can to bring you back all the information and in depth analysis.

Love u guys as always.

Desmond

(Also Arashi I'll get in touch with Boldy tonight after work)

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
That'd be good too and pretty great as added information... we'd first need to know if the congress allows photography though, theres a chance the organizers or even the presenters could be sticklers about it. I think a small pocket camera would suit him well but primarily one that does well under low light without flash... for that I'd recommend an older Canon S110 or S100; slim, lightweight, great for low light and will fit into his pocket for easy use. It's easily the best camera for his needs.

- - - Updated - - -

GREAT news from Desmond!

Looks like your second life is finally paying off, hellouser.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Yes if he's permitted to record it and supporters have access to it then that is a much more practical suggestion. Thanx for sharing.
Arashi from Bald Truth Talk is setting up the donations functionality, I think he's going to create a paypal account for us to give funds to. He started the process yesterday, should be about a day or two before the account gets approved... if not, already has been. I'll keep everyone updated.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't worry about that, Desmond is easily the MOST qualified person from all of the forums. I think he's studying dermatology and getting his masters/phd as well. I'm suggesting that he brings a voice recorded or we buy him one and he can get all of the presentations recorded in full. No note taking required (although notes should be taken regardless as a fail safe should anything go wrong with the recording).

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Nice work Hellouser. Regardless of what becomes of this enterprise, I appreciate your dedication and follow through. Recordings or at least transcripts of these conferences would be especially exciting to have.

K

karankaran

Nice work Hellouser. Regardless of what becomes of this enterprise, I appreciate your dedication and follow through. Recordings or at least transcripts of these conferences would be especially exciting to have.

+1. I second that.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Joachim on Bald Truth Talk made a REALLY interesting suggestion:

just another thought, too:
what would happen if you extract a graft (in an FUE session), and fill the hole with a DP spheroid? would there be a greater chance of donor regeneration (even with spheroids of only 40% gene expression)? if i'm not wrong here, this isn't exactly what nigam tried. he only tried to inject 2d cells for regeneration, and some 3d spheroids into the bald recipient site.

but did anyone ever try to repair an FUE extraction hole with a DP spheroid? in theory i see a goog chance here for some regeneration... at least better as with acell or pilofocus

This of course coincides with the wounding method... HOWEVER, donor area is not the only wounded region.. the recipient area is too! And remember, recipient area not only receives new graft from donor, but these are also placed overtop existing miniaturized follicles... so why not inject DP cells into THIS area as well potentially allowing recipient grafts, reviving old miniaturized follicles AND new follicle formation as well. TRIPLE-FVCKING-THREAT.

Would be really interesting how these wounds progress after injections of Replicels dermal sheath cup cells or even Histogen's growth factor injections.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
Joachim on Bald Truth Talk made a REALLY interesting suggestion:

This of course coincides with the wounding method... HOWEVER, donor area is not the only wounded region.. the recipient area is too! And remember, recipient area not only receives new graft from donor, but these are also placed overtop existing miniaturized follicles... so why not inject DP cells into THIS area as well potentially allowing recipient grafts, reviving old miniaturized follicles AND new follicle formation as well. TRIPLE-FVCKING-THREAT.

Would be really interesting how these wounds progress after injections of Replicels dermal sheath cup cells or even Histogen's growth factor injections.
Sounds good to me, hellouser, please inject yourself with DP cells and report back the results.

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
Does this injecting DP cells theory hold any water ?

Can anyone even culture DP cells ?

I think it's safe to say that no matter what we do, we wont be able to speed up the process of anything.

No amount of crowd funding or pretending to be basement scientists will bring us closer.

Although I hate the idea of sitting around and doing nothing, the reality is that there's nothing we can do but wait.

- - - Updated - - -

So that's all they had to do was coat the culture plates with Matrigel ? Makes me wonder what other simple stuff they'll stumble upon.

jcav02p0458g01_zpsdb7559d0.jpg

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I look at the title of this thread and shake my head @ OP. If anything we have it half figured out. Will probably lead to a dead end like everything else has. I see no reason to get excited about the future.