end of baldness.they figured it out all.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
To accelerate the development of bioprinted organs, a Virginia foundation that supports regenerative medicine research announced in December it will award a $1 million prize for the first organization to print a fully functioning liver.
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/03/tech/innovation/3-d-printing-human-organs/index.html?hpt=hp_t4

They've printed kidneys already back in 2011, TedX had a presentation of it with a 3D printer on stage and showed off the printed kidney. Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RMx31GnNXY

I wonder though, would a follicle count as a fully functioning organ? It's classified as an organoid as far as I know.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Helios

Reaction score
We will need another 15-20 years to have cure and bring hair transplants on next level. I hate these optimistic threads, because they are not realistic. Just a newspaper attention w****s. Nothing more!

And I hate pessimistic comments like that.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
We will need another 15-20 years to have cure and bring hair transplants on next level. I hate these optimistic threads, because they are not realistic. Just a newspaper attention w****s. Nothing more!

Why?

Please be SPECIFIC. You made a pretty specific projection so you should back it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Note:

I'm designing an infographic right now at my 9-5 job... these things are NOT that simple. So much info to collect and then lay it all out in an organized fashion. It's REALLY tedious.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
We have come to that time when we have to accept the facts again. We're not getting anything useful anytime soon.

In reality with the bs and no collaboration between researchers, our best long term goal really the crowdfunding and experimenting on third world country.

On an unrelated question, does anyone know if someone found a topical that actually inhibited all of the PGD2? Not including Cet. We have to face the reality that in the meantime, we're going to have to revisit PGD2.

Also, thanks for the work on the infographic, hellouser, it will help later down the road.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Oh great... more advancements in complicated matters like creating a vagina but a simple hair follicle has been beaten to death without success for the last two decades.

What a monumental FAILURE on the part of hair loss 'researchers'

Also, to note, here's an awesome comment I saw on another website about the laboratory grown vagina:

jfcmqh.jpg

Source:
http://www.theverge.com/2014/4/10/5601420/lab-grown-vaginas-successfully-implanted-four-women

My god... some people are incredibly stupid. It's like 'yeah, we've got so many biotechs and researchers working on a hair loss cure.... we had a cure 20 years ago but everyones still balding!'

Are these scumbags purposely trying to humiliate baldness as a non-problem? WTF.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol we are clinging on big companies promises :] guess were all doomed ha.......

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol we are clinging on big companies promises :] guess were all doomed ha.......

We're also waiting years and years for them to get anything out as a commercial product. That's pathetic time management.

TinSoldier

Reaction score
It would make me so happy to see a solution come out of grassroots crowd funded research by people like you guys who have spent so much time working on this stuff.

What surprises me really is that no tycoons have put money forward as a potential invesment. 10 million bucks to an oil tycoon or someone like zuckerburg is a grain of sand to them, and the potential for profit should it succeed, even partially, is astronomical. If you could safely cure baldness at a reasonable price, you'd become one of the richest people in the world overnight.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
It would make me so happy to see a solution come out of grassroots crowd funded research by people like you guys who have spent so much time working on this stuff.

What surprises me really is that no tycoons have put money forward as a potential invesment. 10 million bucks to an oil tycoon or someone like zuckerburg is a grain of sand to them, and the potential for profit should it succeed, even partially, is astronomical. If you could safely cure baldness at a reasonable price, you'd become one of the richest people in the world overnight.

It's mind boggling, isn't it? It's almost as if people generally really are STUPID. If not that, they're definitely a$$holes for holding back balding men from living a satisfactory life and instead being depressed and socially crippled.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it is weird i am in shock.

i noticed dozens of new vellus in few cm above eyebrows. if they "turn" i am getting planet of apes protagonist role.

despite that .

i ask all friends and relatives many times(different lighting length and humidify)
1)is my hair omg better than before treatment. all said yes.
2)is my hair at least the same since i reduced the rate of wounding in my new protocol(new protocol is monthly wounding.) all said yes for sure.
3)is my hair getting even better since switching the protocol to monthly. all said yes for sure.

so i can safely say that my approach on me saved my ***.

science, do ,

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is good hear from you, and mantaining your hair.....
If you have regrowth, please inform us.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Heads up! There are serious plans to sponsor Desmond from Bald Truth Talk to attend this year's Hair Congress in South Korea which will host a number of presentations including from Dr. Jahoda, Dr. Cotsarelis and other notable researches. We need about $2,800 for the entire trip and we've already got $800 locked up, so only $2,000 to go.

I'll be posting a thread later on with instruction on how we can pitch in cash and have Desmond attend the congress and get us information on the presentations.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Firstly, why 2.8k USD? I've attended a few congresses and travelling costs included this is quite expensive.

Secondly, what is his objective when going there?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Firstly, why 2.8k USD? I've attended a few congresses and travelling costs included this is quite expensive.

Secondly, what is his objective when going there?

The congress is almost a week long so he'll need a place to stay for that length of time. The flight to South Korea is very expensive too along with the cost of entrance to the congress which is going to be a few hundred dollars at least.

Objective is to get information and see where we stand and what can be done... im hoping something CREDIBLE will come out that will give us some insight in regards to a crowdfunding campaign. We're so close to a final solution but all the info seems to be hidden from us.