Eightballds hair log 19 years old Norwood 2-3

Eightballd

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry for long time to update but I'll have one up in 1-2 days got a little bit of progress I guess but you know how this stuff works one month I'm down, the next month I'm up. Lots of hills.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like you started 1-2 months before on finasteride. Great progress in those 2 months, almost unbelievable. It would be nice to see updates on here!

Eightballd

Established Member
Reaction score
well guys update out! sorry for potato quality and no idea how i had some of the previous photos really zoomed in, if someone knows tell me :p

update on front page btw

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's pretty stable looking now, improvement from baseline which is great. The corners go a little too back but I am sure you're aware of it. You say it's been uphill/downhill? How come? Sheds or do you think your male pattern baldness got stronger? Do you always grow the areas back where it went downhill for example?

I've never shed on finasteride.

Eightballd

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah man, im talking in terms of vellus hair, some weeks there is loads and i have a full NW1 hairline, then they disappear, and then comeback which im just guessing is the hair cycles and what not but im above baseline. i really need to get a good camera to show the amount of vellus hair i have. those photos were all taken with wet hair too.

- - - Updated - - -

jFa7kN6.jpg

KjphDcW.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

here is an example of a hair im talking about see how its practically a terminal hair now and look where its growing like in the middle area of recession surrounded by vellus hairs and looking at photos from when i first started treatment it was never there since my recession was way above that point. this photo is a few months old i can't remember how long but was after my last update and a few months before my update today

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
You've got a fair few, those vellus hairs probably have their own short cycles. I have some that have come on finasteride in a solid Norwood 1.5-2 distribution. It's a waiting game to see if they all become terminal. At least there is something there, it gives you hope. Try to take pictures in the same spot, same camera and put them side by side so people can assess better.

Any sides on dutasteride? I want to add this at some point perhaps.

minoxidil might really help those hairs but I am like you in the sense, I want to avoid it if it possible. Especially as we are not diffusers. Good luck.

Bumblebee

Reaction score
Well, I'm 19 myself and I've lost a noticble amount of hair. Just hoping that I'll be as lucky as you responding to Finasteride that well without any sides...

Did you take any blood tests before starting with finasteride? I took one some days ago and my doctor called me yesterday telling me that my results were normal (DHT, testosterone etc.), but I'm still scared about the sides that you may get being on finasteride, even though I'm aware of the risks being small...

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Young people really do have the most potential for regrowth. I'd say your amazing resuls are mostly down to the hair being lost so recently.

Eightballd

Established Member
Reaction score
^^ i took no blood tests bro, don't really see the point

^ thanks man i just really hope my really miniaturized hairs will come back, only time will tell seems like its a game of chance cause not even minoxidil can reverse really miniaturized hair hence why im not going to add it in