Eightballds hair log 19 years old Norwood 2-3

abutton

Reaction score
eightballd, I'm thinking about making switch to duta.

where do you purchase your duta from? - also were you charged VAT by royal mail on your import (I was told by inhouse that a charge would be administered by postal service).
I'm glad you bought dutagen (cheapest generic - at least on inhousepharmacy); most people don't like to buy the cheapest option as they feel it's somehow inferior despite being a similar generic.

Eightballd

Established Member
Reaction score
Umm re growth going okay only time will tell I'm not even close to 4 months yet and most noticeable results on a responder like nickypoo showed great progress around the 4 month mark, on dutasteride so can't be too optimistic I get my duta from inhouse.vu I think it is now and no the Royal Mail never ended up charging me vat or anything

edit: been on dutasteride for like a month and a half, my next update with pics will come at the end of my first dutasteride shipment

abutton

Reaction score
Umm re growth going okay only time will tell I'm not even close to 4 months yet and most noticeable results on a responder like nickypoo showed great progress around the 4 month mark, on dutasteride so can't be too optimistic I get my duta from inhouse.vu I think it is now and no the Royal Mail never ended up charging me vat or anything

edit: been on dutasteride for like a month and a half, my next update with pics will come at the end of my first dutasteride shipment

How many capsules did you buy? This could be the reason you weren't charged VAT on import.

I've been thinking about buying their dutagen (a years supply) - but at checkout when I try to enter card - visa details it says currency unavailable and switches to USD, which results in it costing more due to currency rates. Did you have this problem?

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude I have been taking finasteride for about 8 months and it has slowed my hair loss quite a bit, but not totally. I feel as though i'm just postponing the inevitable but dutasteride seems to hold alot more promise. I'm scared of the shedding phase, how long does it last? I know that it's supposed to save and thicken in the long run but will the hairs fallen from the shedding phase are they gone forever?

Eightballd

Established Member
Reaction score
^^ really late reply but idk I'm not even sure if I really shedded that question is more of an individual one, nickypoo didn't shed I don't think I did either or at least not yet, I'm 2 months 22 days into
dutasteride now

BiqqieSmalls

Established Member
Reaction score
^^ really late reply but idk I'm not even sure if I really shedded that question is more of an individual one, nickypoo didn't shed I don't think I did either or at least not yet, I'm 2 months 22 days into
dutasteride now
Can you update us with pics man?

Eightballd

Established Member
Reaction score
BUMP FULL UPDATE GUYS SORRY IT TOOK 4 DAYS!

i will probably wait till after im done with my first shipment of dutasteride before updating again, probably might even wait till im mid way through the next shipment

how can I change the thread tittle? So I can mention it's updated?

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good results man, keep it up

just to confirm you using dutagen 3x a week and that's it?

do u have any scalp inflammation?

Eightballd

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea dutagen 3 to 4 times a week nothing else, and yeah I used to have it but I switched to head and shoulders and I haven't felt the dht itch in years man

Eightballd

Established Member
Reaction score
I got a lot of body hair and my facial hair is still developing my mustache has to connect with my chin and I need some coverage on my cheaks closer to the mouth region

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm currently on 1mg of finasteride, If I were to switch to dutasteride, how bad would the shedding be?

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats on your good results. dutasteride EOD is clearly doing the job very nicely for you. I'm using dutasteride too, and it's working for me also. I use Dr. Reddy's from Alldaychemist. You mentioned that your beard has not finished maturing yet. Have you noticed a decrease in facial hair growth since being on dutasteride?

Eightballd

Established Member
Reaction score
1. Thanks for the complement

2. Um tbh I didn't shed drastically at all, I do think I'm going through a mini shed right now though but I'm still way above bad line I'm going to post pics of my wet hair combed back in a day or so

3. Uhh I am still far away from a full beard but the beard progress is so long I don't know how to reply haha, I'm just going to have to be patient and wait till I'm 25 and conclude if my beard has matured, if you're talking about growth rate of the hair that I do have well it grows just as fast.