Effects Of Excessive Masturbation On Hair Loss And Proneness To Side Effects Of 5arr

James Oliver

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quite a lot of men these days excessively jack off. I don't know whether that can increase hairloss but i'd bet the idea of it messing up your hormones could make one more prone to side effects of anti 5arr. What do you guys think?
The video is a bit suspect with that vitmin link but i've seen the idea of excessive masturbation effecting hormones been thrown around before.

Might explain why side effects to things like finasteride have seemingly increased from old clinical investigations. This is a new phenonium.

Here For the Lulz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Best your dick as much as you want. If doing so was the cause of baldness high schools would consist entirely of bald dudes.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quite a lot of men these days excessively jack off. I don't know whether that can increase hairloss but i'd bet the idea of it messing up your hormones could make one more prone to side effects of anti 5arr. What do you guys think?
The video is a bit suspect with that vitmin link but i've seen the idea of excessive masturbation effecting hormones been thrown around before.

Might explain why side effects to things like finasteride have seemingly increased from old clinical investigations. This is a new phenonium.
I really recommend you to stop watching this channel. Doctor my ***

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5 times a week is not excessive. 5 hours a day is exccessive. Based on my experience 5 times a day does nothing to your hair, but 5 hours a day causes hair loss no matter how much finasteride or minoxidil you take. And there is no difference between sex and masturbation. I feel the same intense tingling on my scalp after 5 hours of sex that I do after 5 hours of masturbation, and notice the same increase in shedding.
If you're masturbating for 5 hours a day you have some serious problems

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
5 times a week is not excessive. 5 hours a day is exccessive. Based on my experience 5 times a day does nothing to your hair, but 5 hours a day causes hair loss no matter how much finasteride or minoxidil you take. And there is no difference between sex and masturbation. I feel the same intense tingling on my scalp after 5 hours of sex that I do after 5 hours of masturbation, and notice the same increase in shedding.
I've heard that it's mainly edging that causes hair loss. But in my experience, masturbation causes an itchy scalp, dandruff and it makes my hair look greasy and dull and lifeless. Not to mention that it causes a hormonal imbalance and increases prolactin and it makes you feel like sh*t. I'm 1 year free from masturbation and p**rn and my scalp and dandruff is better than ever and I don't feel depressed anymore. Also 5 times a week is excessive, even 2 is. Once a month without p**rn might not have a lot of negative effects though.

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Best your dick as much as you want. If doing so was the cause of baldness high schools would consist entirely of bald dudes.
Well, high schools are filled with kids who have receding hairlines. Masturbation increases hairloss in those who are more prone to male pattern baldness. Some people bald faster than others.

INT

Reaction score
Well, high schools are filled with kids who have receding hairlines. Masturbation increases hairloss in those who are more prone to male pattern baldness. Some people bald faster than others.

Scientific source or nothing please

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Scientific source or nothing please
HuWFBTe.jpg

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think excessive masterbation with bad diet can effect hairloss. Your body will put everything into procreation rather than longevity. 2x a day is high, above that is excessive. you can see bad diet in your fingernails after several months but not the day of or day after. I think hair is the same way. Masterbation to p**rn isn't the same as banging broads hormonerly.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think excessive masterbation with bad diet can effect hairloss. Your body will put everything into procreation rather than longevity. 2x a day is high, above that is excessive. you can see bad diet in your fingernails after several months but not the day of or day after. I think hair is the same way. Masterbation to p**rn isn't the same as banging broads hormonerly.
I think the "bad diet" would be more detrimental to hair health than masturbation would be.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A mature hairline is seen as a receeding one all the time. I mean, even on this site, there are alot of people always asking if they are balding, but all there's is a simple mature hairline.

Plus, the agressiveness of your baldness doesn't stem from how frequent you were masturbating, it means you are very allergic to androgens.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
A mature hairline is seen as a receeding one all the time. I mean, even on this site, there are alot of people always asking if they are balding, but all there's is a simple mature hairline.

Plus, the agressiveness of your baldness doesn't stem from how frequent you were masturbating, it means you are very allergic to androgens.
Very allergic to androgens, yes but excessive masturbation can make it slightly worse imo. It doesn't cause hairloss, it just makes it more aggressive. So if you were to ejaculate 5 times a week or 5 times a day, you'd still think it has absolutely no effect on hairloss? What's so hard to believe about it? Hairloss is caused by sensitivity to sex hormones so why is it so hard to believe that excessive masturbation can slightly increase hairloss. We're not supposed to be having sex or masturbating five times a week. It takes long to return back to normal after an orgasm and if you're beating your meat all the time, it's not good for you.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think if masturbation was linked to hairloss it would've and could've easily been studied and categorically proven by now.

Masturbating definitely makes my skin oily and gives me acne, but that could just be from the exercise, rather than anything hormone-related lol

INT

Reaction score
Very allergic to androgens, yes but excessive masturbation can make it slightly worse imo. It doesn't cause hairloss, it just makes it more aggressive. So if you were to ejaculate 5 times a week or 5 times a day, you'd still think it has absolutely no effect on hairloss? What's so hard to believe about it?

Well, there is lack of scientific evidence. I am not even talking about controlled double-blind trials but even mechanistic data is lacking.

Hairloss is caused by sensitivity to sex hormones so why is it so hard to believe that excessive masturbation can slightly increase hairloss.

Masturbation does not alter sensitivity to sex hormones.

We're not supposed to be having sex or masturbating five times a week.

Where is that written?

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very allergic to androgens, yes but excessive masturbation can make it slightly worse imo. It doesn't cause hairloss, it just makes it more aggressive. So if you were to ejaculate 5 times a week or 5 times a day, you'd still think it has absolutely no effect on hairloss? What's so hard to believe about it? Hairloss is caused by sensitivity to sex hormones so why is it so hard to believe that excessive masturbation can slightly increase hairloss. We're not supposed to be having sex or masturbating five times a week. It takes long to return back to normal after an orgasm and if you're beating your meat all the time, it's not good for you.
It's hard to believe because all there is is someone says "i was having major acne and sebum, but when i stopped masturbating, my skin turned flawless and my hair is no longer oily/filled with dandruff". I believe in scientific evidences, not anecdotes. If i were to go with anecdotes, i'll believe that Nizoral can make people impotent.

As i linked studies earlier, it is shown that Men who masturbated frequently had reduced probabilities of prostate cancer. One study was 5 times a week, and one was >21 times a month.

The takeaway here is : There is no scientific evidence that masturbation causes hairloss.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's hard to believe because all there is is someone says "i was having major acne and sebum, but when i stopped masturbating, my skin turned flawless and my hair is no longer oily/filled with dandruff". I believe in scientific evidences, not anecdotes. If i were to go with anecdotes, i'll believe that Nizoral can make people impotent.

As i linked studies earlier, it is shown that Men who masturbated frequently had reduced probabilities of prostate cancer. One study was 5 times a week, and one was >21 times a month.

The takeaway here is : There is no scientific evidence that masturbation causes hairloss.
I didn't say it causes hairloss though. Just makes it slightly worse. Just because it's not scientifically proven, doesn't mean it's not true. It's not like science hasn't gotten stuff wrong before. And even if masturbation has nothing to do with hairloss, it's still a stupid practice that makes men weak.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think if masturbation was linked to hairloss it would've and could've easily been studied and categorically proven by now.

Masturbating definitely makes my skin oily and gives me acne, but that could just be from the exercise, rather than anything hormone-related lol
It's almost certainly hormone related. I too experienced the same thing.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't say it causes hairloss though. Just makes it slightly worse. Just because it's not scientifically proven, doesn't mean it's not true. It's not like science has gotten stuff wrong before. And even if masturbation has nothing to do with hairloss, it's still a stupid practice that makes men weak.
You still didn't prove how it makes it "slightly worse", so you remain biased.

About it being a stupid practise or not, masturbation relieves stress and brings pleasure, and those are facts. Not everyone is swimming in pussy, and with women's pathetic high standarts nowadays, i really don't see any negative to masturbation.