DWAT: Dermal White Adipose Tissue Hypothesis

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so how would you turn a vellus hair into terminal hair? an according to you is using cetirizine + prostaquinon ( anti pgd2) + a pgf2a analogue ( latanoprost and a weak pge2 anaogue such as cator oil topically a decent protocol to cover the prostaglandine angle ( as i'm not sure the seti and pge2 powder from kane are real)

I think Aspirin + Niacin is a more effective combo for pgd2 inhibition

pgf2a analogs are not needed in my opinion since pge2 increases pgf2a activity. Just go for a pge2 analog

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Aspirin + Niacin is a more effective combo for pgd2 inhibition

pgf2a analogs are not needed in my opinion since pge2 increases pgf2a activity. Just go for a pge2 analog
i'm allergic to aspirinand penicilinn unfortunnately . what pge2 analogue would you recommend ( which is not pge2 powder from a chinese source). thanks

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm allergic to aspirinand penicilinn unfortunnately . what pge2 analogue would you recommend ( which is not pge2 powder from a chinese source). thanks
I recommend oral castor oil as a pge2 analog and cetirizine as a pgd2 inhibitor if you cannot take aspirin. Since cetirizine is rather weak on pgd2 (only lowers it by around 50% ), it is very important to take oral niacin at high dose to lower the rest of pgd2

Niacin is very underrated

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I recommend oral castor oil as a pge2 analog and cetirizine as a pgd2 inhibitor if you cannot take aspirin. Since cetirizine is rather weak on pgd2 (only lowers it by around 50% ), it is very important to take oral niacin at high dose to lower the rest of pgd2

I have been flushing every other night-- by shedding is down by SO MUCH. its nuts

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

thanks for the help . what are your take on prostaquinon from fagron? ( nigella sativa extract that is supposed to work on ppgd2 inhibition but might be a cox2 inhibitor unfortunnately) i'm using it in conjuction to ceti since i won't touch seti

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for the help . what are your take on prostaquinon from fagron? ( nigella sativa extract that is supposed to work on ppgd2 inhibition but might be a cox2 inhibitor unfortunnately) i'm using it in conjuction to ceti since i won't touch seti
Sativa? As in weed

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sativa? As in weed
Nah, that's cannabis sativa or indica, which is the Goddess's gift to mankind unlike all of the addictive and compulsive drugs out there! I am a patient and heavy user as it helps my ADD but it must not grow hair or I would look like Jennifer Anniston! I remember people saying weed or flower as we now say, could cure cancer and Terrence McKenna said that he highly doubted that before succumbing. The dude was lit up like 24 hours a day.

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Je connais pas du tout ce produit. Je vais me pencher dessus mais personnellement, je pense que la solution à tout ça est beaucoup plus simple qu'elle n'y paraît.

Selon ma theorie un protocole comportant de l'aspirine (1000mg-1500mg par jour) , de la niacin (1000mg par jour ) , et de l'huile de ricin (2-3ml par jours) pourrait arrêter complètement la calvitie, même chez les cas agressif. Je sais que ça paraît beaucoup trop simple mais c'est vraiment cohérent comme protocol. Ça fait un moment que je fais des recherches sur le pgd2, je lis toutes les études que je peux trouver, et j'en suis venu à la conclusion que tous les effets négatifs des androgènes sur les cheveux proviennent du pgd2.

J'ai posté ici une étude récente qui va dans le sens de ce que je dis:

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Niacin and oral castor. Maybe luteolin too? I’ve seen conflicting reports on it, tho

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Je connais pas du tout ce produit. Je vais me pencher dessus mais personnellement, je pense que la solution à tout ça est beaucoup plus simple qu'elle n'y paraît.

Selon ma theorie un protocole comportant de l'aspirine (1000mg-1500mg par jour) , de la niacin (1000mg par jour ) , et de l'huile de ricin (2-3ml par jours) pourrait arrêter complètement la calvitie, même chez les cas agressif. Je sais que ça paraît beaucoup trop simple mais c'est vraiment cohérent comme protocol. Ça fait un moment que je fais des recherches sur le pgd2, je lis toutes les études que je peux trouver, et j'en suis venu à la conclusion que tous les effets négatifs des androgènes sur les cheveux proviennent du pgd2.

J'ai posté ici une étude récente qui va dans le sens de ce que je dis:

Alors, c'est quoi votre conclusion? Ca a foncione pour vous ou etes-vous simplemente de quelle conclusion, theroriquement?

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So why are guys struggling to prove this anecdotally, on themselves, I mean?
Because they are trying with the wrong meds. Seti and Cetirizine are too weak. cetirizine only inhibits 45% of pgd2 for example. Remember, pgd2 level is 11 times higher in balding scalp than normal scalp, so if you reduce pgd2 by 50%, you still have around 5-6 times more pgd2 in your scalp than non-balding guys.

Aspirin is key imo, it decreases pgd2 by 86% at only 325mg (taken orally) and the effects last 24 hours. Imagine what 1000 - 1500mg Aspirin will do on pgd2 levels..

The problem is that Aspirin reduces pge2 as well, so you have to take pge2 analogs to replace the loss. Minoxidil cannot be taken with aspirin, since aspirin inhibits an enzyme necessary for proper minoxidil functioning . So take oral castor oil instead, it will replace the pge2 activity necessary for hair.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, Balda. Good evening.
I write often about the differences between growth and regrowth since the terminology is rarely precise. I highly doubt for instance that AA's cause regrowth. I think that most likely they increase the anagen stage which is not the same as regrowth although in daily life, we would call it regrowth.

balda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I write often about the differences between growth and regrowth since the terminology is rarely precise. I highly doubt for instance that AA's cause regrowth. I think that most likely they increase the anagen stage which is not the same as regrowth although in daily life, we would call it regrowth.
couldn't agree more. they mostly inhibit inflammation or prolongate active stage.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
couldn't agree more. they mostly inhibit inflammation or prolongate active stage.
In my opinion, the major omission of most guys on here in terms of theories is to overlook the immense importance of increasing anagen. I also make a big distinction regarding coverage as it needs to be attractive coverage. Some guys actually do look better bald but for some reason, they seem usually to be tall. At least in the past, transplants would often be affected and they could look like crap. Sorry but for whites with kinked hair, there are virtually no good solutions as per my Son of Sam illustration. Boy he had rampant coverage and crappy, crappy hair.

balda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's how Castor oil/ricin probably modulates DWAT, making it better
(i continue to try to support the hypothesis and to find links between remedies, dwat and hair loss/regrowth):
"Ricinus communis extract inhibits the adipocyte differentiation through activating the Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway."

- how you administer topical castor oil? dosage/vehicle? dmso? or something else?
- what if apply Ceti with castor oil at once (propylene glycol/aloe vera and a little ethanol as a vehicle)?
- how about to add bimat/bimatoprots/latanopros/pgf2 (topically for sure) too?

Last edited: