Dutasteride Is Not That More Effective Than Finasteride

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bet that Hemingway lad has hair similar to this as well, which is why we never see pictures from him
Ur so clueless dude it’s pathetic

You think you have anywhere near the hairloss knowledge as me? What a joke that I am even entertaining you.

Where are the pics of your hairline supposedly thickening while on finasteride huh? Wait a few more months when you realize that your hairloss is too aggressive for finasteride

While you’re busy posting verbal diarrhea I’m busy trying to find a cure for those of us with hairloss too aggressive to be targeted by drug companies, a group which you are probsbly apart of

Don’t mention my name again you pleb

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see why this thread is relevant lmao. Dutasteride shows in clinical trials that it is suffiecently effective for 99% of people. Furthermore it is not proven that testosterone causes hair loss, in fact a lack of testosterone is more correlated with hair loss. U guys keep coping, muh 4 hairs shedding in the shower, muh scalp showing under very bright light, muh bald head in 1 year ooh no.

Gary Ferguson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ur so clueless dude it’s pathetic

You think you have anywhere near the hairloss knowledge as me? What a joke that I am even entertaining you.

Where are the pics of your hairline supposedly thickening while on finasteride huh? Wait a few more months when you realize that your hairloss is too aggressive for finasteride

While you’re busy posting verbal diarrhea I’m busy trying to find a cure for those of us with hairloss too aggressive to be targeted by drug companies, a group which you are probsbly apart of

Don’t mention my name again you pleb
Ahahahah imagine showing off about your ‘hair loss knowledge’ deleted all my pictures as I always do just in case anyone happens upon them but I’d happily pm them to you if you’re that arsed. My hair loss may well be too aggressive for finasteride I’ll let u know on that one u big bellend, u keep busy with your hair loss knowledge and finding a cure good luck. X. All this stemming from the fact that ur too much of a boring c*** to have munched some dids before

teenage thinning

My Regimen
Reaction score
his hair thinning is barely noticeable. i doubt many people actually think he’s bald. i think it’s worth noting that people with aggressive hair loss there is no solution sometimes, that doesn’t mean for everyone. finasteride’s durability fluctuates per person or young person taking it.

g.i joey

Reaction score
finasteride will stop working for you bro, I cannot tell you when or at what time (this depends on the transcription of the androgen receptor gene). You need an oral Antiandrogen sadly.
Your situation does not define everyone’s... my brother was nw3 at 22 with severe thinning in crown and is a full nw2-2.5 after 9 years on the drug

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see why this thread is relevant lmao. Dutasteride shows in clinical trials that it is suffiecently effective for 99% of people. Furthermore it is not proven that testosterone causes hair loss, in fact a lack of testosterone is more correlated with hair loss. U guys keep coping, muh 4 hairs shedding in the shower, muh scalp showing under very bright light, muh bald head in 1 year ooh no.

Can I see this studies?

Testosterone is androgen.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can I see this studies?

Testosterone is androgen.
There are no studies on it, because it's not correlated. But too low testosterone can lead to all sorts of problems, including hair loss.
I kind of agree with the title, for me, dutasteride is/was not doing so much more than finasteride.

I'll soon need topical antiandrogen, probably CB.

But that's pretty much it for me. Oral spironolactone and estrogens is just insanity.
CB is not a step up from finasteride imo, well at the moment it is because u can only be ordering it from some vague chinese lab. But in the future if it comes out, it should be used before finasteride/dutasteride.
Either way, studies show that most people are fine on finasteride/dutasteride so i don't see the point of this thread. If u wanna nuke ur testosteron production, i guess it's time to go trannymaxxing.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CB is not a step up from finasteride imo, well at the moment it is because u can only be ordering it from some vague chinese lab. But in the future if it comes out, it should be used before finasteride/dutasteride.

It should be used complementary, it's a different mechanism.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are no studies on it, because it's not correlated. But too low testosterone can lead to all sorts of problems, including hair loss.

Idiot, testosterone is an androgen, how tf would it not cause hair loss. This website has the lowest iq people. Women literally only have 50-70% less DHT then men do, yet when we look at the real world more than 20x-30x more guys go bald for every women that goes bald. Why? Because men have 20-30x more Testosterone. DHT is a useful hormone, I don't even feel my penis anymore now that I use dutasteride. DHT is known to be the hormone for penile sensitivity and brain functioning in men (although I have a high libido because testosterone is the libido hormone). 50mg Spironolactone, a T blocker, gave me 10x more gains by itself then finasteride and dutasteride did at the same time. Go inject 2 grams of Test for an 8 week cycle while using 2.5mg dutasteride (because muh dht is 0) everyday and come back to this website so we can observe your NW5 horseshoe. STOP, testosterone causes hair loss, not DHT.

Last edited:

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It should be used complementary, it's a different mechanism.
topical AAs are not as effective as oral AAs from personal experience. When I use bicalutamide orally I can get gyno at 12.5 mg, but I have to use 3 mls of 45mg/ml topically until I get gyno to the same degree while using DMSO. at least u acknowledge that testosterone causes hair loss, thats why we see trans people grow full heads of hair while idiots on finasteride barely maintain or just continue balding.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahahahah imagine showing off about your ‘hair loss knowledge’ deleted all my pictures as I always do just in case anyone happens upon them but I’d happily pm them to you if you’re that arsed. My hair loss may well be too aggressive for finasteride I’ll let u know on that one u big bellend, u keep busy with your hair loss knowledge and finding a cure good luck. X. All this stemming from the fact that ur too much of a boring c*** to have munched some dids before
post the study saying it works for 99% right now

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No it’s not clear that T effects the hair on its own. Finasteride 5mg/day decreases serum DHT by 71% and scalp DHT by 38% while Dutasteride 0.5mg/day decreases serum DHT by 91% and scalp DHT by 54%. Scalp DHT is suppression is far more important. The numbers show why finasteride and dutasteride will merely just slow down hairloss. You need a topical AA as well.

For what it’s worth, DHTCell is one of the most dangerous posters on this forum. He’s a teenager with no medical background telling noobs and lurkers that the only solution to any hair loss is to chemically castrate yourself with oral AA. People are going to needlessly suffer because of him.
thats coming from the idiot using RU that is known to damage people's organs and give heart/chest pains while not doing jack for hair loss. I'm done with you.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another BDD poster without hair loss. Like 90% of posters on this forum freaking out don't even have hair loss lol.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No it’s not clear that T effects the hair on its own. Finasteride 5mg/day decreases serum DHT by 71% and scalp DHT by 38% while Dutasteride 0.5mg/day decreases serum DHT by 91% and scalp DHT by 54%. Scalp DHT is suppression is far more important. The numbers show why finasteride and dutasteride will merely just slow down hairloss. You need a topical AA as well.

For what it’s worth, DHTCell is one of the most dangerous posters on this forum. He’s a teenager with no medical background telling noobs and lurkers that the only solution to any hair loss is to chemically castrate yourself with oral AA. People are going to needlessly suffer because of him.

Is he lying though? Realistically, finasteride and dutasteride won’t work for long especially if you begin losing your hair at the age of 16/17. So the only option left is oral anti-androgens.

(Not including topicals or expensive treatments, since not everyone likes topicals and has the money to afford expensive treatments)

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don’t trust anyone who uses topical minoxidil...

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1.5 months ahahha okay. That’s not enough time to allow anything to work
lol stfu, 1 month is enough time for finasteride to peak in effectiveness and for AR upregulation to occur

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 11.59.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 11.59.22 PM.png
    83.4 KB · Views: 271
  • DutasterideVersusFinasterideDosage.jpg
    DutasterideVersusFinasterideDosage.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 259

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Idiot, testosterone is an androgen, how tf would it not cause hair loss. This website has the lowest iq people. Women literally only have 50-70% less DHT then men do, yet when we look at the real world more than 20x-30x more guys go bald for every women that goes bald. Why? Because men have 20-30x more Testosterone. DHT is a useful hormone, I don't even feel my penis anymore now that I use dutasteride. DHT is known to be the hormone for penile sensitivity and brain functioning in men (although I have a high libido because testosterone is the libido hormone). 50mg Spironolactone, a T blocker, gave me 10x more gains by itself then finasteride and dutasteride did at the same time. Go inject 2 grams of Test for an 8 week cycle while using 2.5mg dutasteride (because muh dht is 0) everyday and come back to this website so we can observe your NW5 horseshoe. STOP, testosterone causes hair loss, not DHT.
Yes ok i am the idiot, coming from a guy with clear BDD, who reads some sh*t on the internet and takes it as the truth. Ur a 16 year old manlet who hasn't even graduated high school yet and ur acting like an endocrinologist. Ur a waste of my time boy, go on ur trannymaxxing regime and enjoy life, one day u will regret it and i will be laughing my *** off.