Dr. Tweets Follica Pics After Visiting Follica Office

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where am I stalking him? Am I now barred from posting in any thread he starts? To comment on any post he makes? He quotes me, he has something derogatory about me in his signature - do you see me doing the same? Who's obsessed with whom?

i have had arguments on here with people that become unresolvable

what i do is instead of btichign about it on a thread i go to there profile page and i click 'unfollow'

so then i no longer see the posts from them.

you can choose to do this but you choose not to

instead you look to fight with him...i have seen the two of you go at it now for months--its impossible to say who started it first because its on going for so long.

so you can choose to be the bigger man and 'unfollow' him OR you can continue the pattern of going to his threads and commenting on his posts.

thats a choice you are making.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't follow him at all, and I'll post in any thread of his I like if it has something worth discussing, as I did in this one. If you look at the first post I made in this thread, it was complimentary of the nut and even gave him an up vote, and he still attacked me LOL

He's picked the fights, he's called the names - he's so out of control he attacks the Admin LOL. I'm not going to pretend he doesn't do that, and I'm not going to ignore him when he does.

Sorry, but this is on him, not me.

I just scrolled through this entire thread and I never said anything to you, but when the admin got his panties in a knot over the title, you jumped at the chance to b**ch about me some more.

So speaking of nutcases, what'd god tell you in your alphagetti-Os today?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You people waste a hell of a time.

I shared a thread about an interview with a doctor regenerating hair and you can ask questions.

It has 3 views because everyone is here watching occulus try to prove to everyone that I'm crazy as he's on his 17th year, with no recession, watching these forums.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought you were ignoring me? Your signature insults me every time you post something LOL I could go whine to the mods about it, but I'm not a b**ch like you and I don't need to take up their time (which apparently you take a lot of).

You're nuts, and I love that the Admin has finally had enough of you. Please, please, please keep pushing them - I'd loved to see you banned (though you'd just show up in one of your "sock puppets").

well thats what is obvious to me what you are doing

you have a whiff that the Adinistraor is annoyed with him so you keep needling him so the Admi will ban him.

hopefully Admin will see through it and not allow you to influence him--because clearly that is what you are trying to do.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
That Guy posts interesting and relevant posts. Admin should have sent a private message about thread titles.

It's because of relevant information that That Guy and other productive members post that I log in here. This WAS an interesting thread and it's not because of the myriad users discussing That Guy's posting style.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another mischaracterization - that's not what I'm doing at all, and you ignored all my points because you can't refute them.

I'm glad you're not an admin.

I just went through this whole thread...and you are the one who addresses him multiple times before he addresses you..and you are starting with him..on this thread.

when i first joined i had a HUGE fight with That guy.. i mean HUGE..but neither one of us held a grudge..I know he can be biting when you are in a fight but he also is easy to resolve it with--i have read your posts and you give as good as you get (same as me)

but you clearly on this thread are starting with him and for most of the thread he is ignoring you.

and it clearly looks like you are calling on Admin to ban him.

you can choose to unfollow him if he really irritates you but you are choosing not to.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I just went through this whole thread...and you are the one who addresses him multiple times before he addresses you..and you are starting with him..on this thread.

when i first joined i had a HUGE fight with That guy.. i mean HUGE..but neither one of us held a grudge..I know he can be biting when you are in a fight but he also is easy to resolve it with--i have read your posts and you give as good as you get (same as me)

but you clearly on this thread are starting with him and for most of the thread he is ignoring you.

and it clearly looks like you are calling on Admin to ban him.

you can choose to unfollow him if he really irritates you but you are choosing not to.

Same here...I had a dispute with That_Guy at first but we we able to find a detente. Occulus can find peace with That_Guy if he wants to. That_Guy is a good poster.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
So the problem is That Guy's posting style, but the Admin is wrong?

The Admin has his rules and one of the rules is that thread titles are supposed to be at least 7 words long. It's a rule and That_Guy should follow it. So Admin is not wrong. But Admin could have told That_Guy differently.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry sir, couldn't understand you. Try taking @That Guy 's c*** out of your mouth.

This from a punk who's guzzling c*m from oculuss's cok.

BTW have you noticed that you and a few other stupid jackasses/trolls
are the only ones who agree with occulus? That should tell him something.

Now go back to taking occulus's cok up your ***?

Last edited:

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
c'mmon guys just leave it to that.
Admin just complained abt the thread title here or rather explained it in a little aggressive manner
that doesn't mean hates That Guy.
He has a good intention behind it. He was just offended by the phrase "Seven God damn words". That Guy could have used a more proper title like
" Dr. Tweets Follica Pics and this is very exciting".
But Admin made an apt title, nobody can beat that and that's why he is the Admin.
Admin will be shocked to see how occulus twisted his words, i can bet on that.

After reading the whole thread Admin will be like....

OLZf9h5.gif

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, any update about Follica?

Are they on trials? Why have they been so secretive?

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah but the roll out is odd. Sorry.

why is he STILL so tight lipped about it if he has packaging perfected.

they are tweeting packaging...why not tweet studies or photos.

its odd from a business perspective its kind of weird.

It's because they are one of the Puretech companies/startups listed on LSE. They don't plan to flip startups for a quick buck. They think companies like Follica will be long-term revenue generators for them. A good sign I think.

http://www.xconomy.com/boston/2015/...ch-heads-across-the-pond-for-160m-london-ipo/