Dr. Tweets Follica Pics After Visiting Follica Office

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's pretty obvious he's running a bunch of different accounts; he puts me on ignore, then all of a sudden a bunch of people start down voting me LOL.

He's a nutcase.

No, you're just a paranoid loser who can't accept that other people realize you are too.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
That_Guy's posts are smart enough that he's one of the few posters I aim my posts at. I don't tell him I'm aiming some posts at him but I do. I'll have a negative concern about a specific treatment so I'll type that negative concern in a post and kind of aim it at him. I do this because he's smart enough to come up with the best possible argument against the negative issues I raise. I want the best possible argument against the negative notions that enter my mind.

I have a lot of confidence in That_Guy. I think occulus probably feels like That-Guy has slighted him and he's unwilling to meet That_Guy halfway.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That_Guy's posts are smart enough that he's one of the few posters I target my posts at. I don't tell him I'm targeting some posts at him but I do. I'll have a concern about a specific treatment so I'll type a negative post about that treatment in the hopes that he'll tackle the argument I raise. I do this because he's smart enough to come up with the best possible argument against the concerns I raise. When I have something negative to say about a treatment I'm hoping that I'm wrong and I want someone smart to dispute what I post so I'll aim my post at That-Guy.

I have a lot of confidence in That_Guy. I think occulus probably feels like That-Guy has slighted him and he's unwilling to meet That_Guy halfway. I think occulis

Kind of weird and flattering at the same time

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
OK I'm weird.

Some people say I'm you so if they're right then you're calling yourself weird. LOL!

Look, I just think that you'll come up with better arguments against negative issues if you don't know that's what I'm trying to get you to do. And now the cat's out of the bag so maybe it won't work anymore.

Last edited:

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That_Guy's posts are smart enough that he's one of the few posters I target my posts at. I don't tell him I'm targeting some posts at him but I do. I'll have a concern about a specific treatment so I'll type a negative post about that treatment in the hopes that he'll tackle the argument I raise. I do this because he's smart enough to come up with the best possible argument against the concerns I raise. When I have something negative to say about a treatment I'm hoping that I'm wrong and I want someone smart to dispute what I post so I'll aim my post at That-Guy.

I have a lot of confidence in That_Guy. I think occulus probably feels like That-Guy has slighted him and he's unwilling to meet That_Guy halfway. I think occulis
I do more lurking than posting but I can see why people like and dislike that_guy.
He comes off cunty in his approach, but ultimately he seems pretty well versed and is right majority of the time.
At the end of the day he fuels the discussion on this forum and provides evidence/facts so he is valuable.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I do more lurking than posting but I can see why people like and dislike that_guy.
He comes off cunty in his approach, but ultimately he seems pretty well versed and is right majority of the time.
At the end of the day he fuels the discussion on this forum and provides evidence/facts so he is valuable.

I figure hair loss is getting to That-Guy, the same as it's getting to all of us. I figure that if he had his hair he wouldn't seem so, what you call, "cunty". That's why I use the word "stressed" and don't use personal insults like calling people cunty. We are all dealing with stress from hair loss. Let's try to remember that brothers and sisters.

Last edited:

luiza

Established Member
Reaction score
I like having That Guy here and I'm always excited to see what he thinks about new research, upcoming treatments, etc.
I agree he is sometimes a bit rude with other users but I also don't understand why Admin couldn't say that to him in a more politely way. And you guys are supporting Admin on what he did merely because you dislike That Guy and not because you agree about the titles thing.

Anyway, we're all here to support each other and not to start big fights over nothing.

And lastly, no, I'm not That Guy either, so keep the conspiracy theories for why we still don't have a cure for baldness. Thanks.

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's return to this thread or make a new one when more follica info is revealed.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about everyone just call a truce and see who breaks it first?

g.i joey

Reaction score
That_Guy's posts are smart enough that he's one of the few posters I aim my posts at. I don't tell him I'm targeting some posts at him but I do. I'll have a concern about a specific treatment so I'll type a negative post about that treatment in the hopes that he'll tackle the argument I raise. I do this because he's smart enough to come up with the best possible argument against the concerns I raise. I want someone smart to give me a good argument against my concerns.

Sorry sir, couldn't understand you. Try taking @That Guy 's c*** out of your mouth.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
* Then don't clarify it. We'll leave that issue as it is. I can't make sense of your post.

* It's my understanding that Admin's issue with That_Guy is that That_Guy has used to few words in his thread titles. I'll re-read Admin's post later tonight to see if I'm wrong.

* That_Guy has given people advice and he's shared his observations about hair loss related stuff. I disagree with some things That_Guy says but most of what he says is smart and insightful.

* I'm not That_Guy.

@nameless definitely NOT @That Guy

paranoia self-destroyer

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
I guarantee you he's a major pain in the Admin's *** behind the scenes; if he's this big of a jerk to other posters publicly, imagine what he's been doing with emails to the admins of the board. They've probably had enough of it, so they dressed him down publicly. After all, it's not like he's ever going to leave here voluntarily. Just look at his post output - he's obsessed.

A for being "informed," he's no more informed than anyone else who reads this board and the other one that ends in "2020." Also, he's incredibly biased towards certain treatments, and incredibly hostile to others, so he's hardly the poster you want to go to for solid, unemotional opinion. I'm actually shocked he started this thread, given how down he is on Follica. Point out that Histogen has consistently missed deadlines, uses questionable photos, etc., and he'll attack you; suggest that Follica may have a very viable product that will be here sooner than many others, and he attacks you. Frankly, he's dead wrong, and when Follica is available while Histogen is still "coming soon," I hope some people recognize just how wrong he's been.

This has to be a joke right? I literally thought this was someone else saying what they hated about oculus... bro you just did everything you accused that guy of to me!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

i Like @That Guy i think everyone needs to chill out and just call a cease fire.

he provides a lot of information about hair loss to the site...we need posters like this to keep us updated

i suggest if @occulus has a real problem with him--all due respect don't post on his threads.

or you can 'unfollow' him if you go tot he top of his profile page and you won't see his postings

I'm not saying whose wrong/right you both seem to give as good as you get and it seems on going.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nw1 is all of your hair...

Believe it or not, I know guys that are Norwood zeros. Now I have to show you an example.

Norwood one is one centimeter above where the hairline used to be.

Did you ever watch Sopranos?

This guy is a Norwood zero (or -1 probably).

Phil_Leotardo.jpg

luiza

Established Member
Reaction score
I guarantee you he's a major pain in the Admin's *** behind the scenes; if he's this big of a jerk to other posters publicly, imagine what he's been doing with emails to the admins of the board. They've probably had enough of it, so they dressed him down publicly. After all, it's not like he's ever going to leave here voluntarily. Just look at his post output - he's obsessed.

Hmm I don't know anything about that so I can't comment on it.

As for being "informed," he's no more informed than anyone else who reads this board and the other one that ends in "2020." Also, he's incredibly biased towards certain treatments, and incredibly hostile to others, so he's hardly the poster you want to go to for solid, unemotional opinion. I'm actually shocked he started this thread, given how down he is on Follica. Point out that Histogen has consistently missed deadlines, uses questionable photos, etc., and he'll attack you; suggest that Follica may have a very viable product that will be here sooner than many others, and he attacks you. Frankly, he's dead wrong, and when Follica is available while Histogen is still "coming soon," I hope some people recognize just how wrong he's been.

I know what you mean and I don't think he knows more than anyone. I like him because he's an active member and brings new info all the time, like he just did about that new post on HairLossCure2020. I don't check that blog daily so I'd have no idea they're gonna do an interview with Alexey, whose I always had hope on.
I havent had a lot of spare time lately and I like that he posts everything he finds around other forums and blogs here.
I also disagree with many things he does and thinks but at the end of the day we're all here to discuss and have opinions - without offending anyone, of course.
Also hope he's wrong about Follica.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't follow him at all, and I'll post in any thread of his I like if it has something worth discussing, as I did in this one. If you look at the first post I made in this thread, it was complimentary of the nut and even gave him an up vote, and he still attacked me LOL

He's picked the fights, he's called the names - he's so out of control he attacks the Admin LOL. I'm not going to pretend he doesn't do that, and I'm not going to ignore him when he does.

Sorry, but this is on him, not me.

yeah but its pretty pathetic in my opinion to stalk someone who you feel is rude to you then complain about them having an attitude.