Dr. Tweets Follica Pics After Visiting Follica Office

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
@That Guy

I realize its super hard for you to come up with an extra 4 words so your title meets the minimum length, so I did it for you:

"Dr. Tweets Follica Pics After Visiting Follica Office"

It was really difficult and hard ... cuz ... Thinking is hard. I know. But I managed it.

Don't title your threads like you did with this one again. "...Seven God Damn Words"

That gets pulled into Google and becomes the official title across countless mediums where this thread will be spidered.

Use your brain and think of another 4 words next time.

The reason the minimum is there is because folks like yourself write horrible titles on important threads and nobody reads them, because in Google this is what people see:

Propecia or min
I hate this
dr tweets follica pics

Brad Pitt
minoxidil
im done here

my hair

Longer more descriptive titles help pages rank better, and more importantly, encourage people to click and read, participate, get help, and grow the community.

Admin

I agree with your point Admin but I wonder if you could have said it a little more gently.

thomas3746

Reaction score
@That Guy

I realize its super hard for you to come up with an extra 4 words so your title meets the minimum length, so I did it for you:

"Dr. Tweets Follica Pics After Visiting Follica Office"

It was really difficult and hard ... cuz ... Thinking is hard. I know. But I managed it.

Don't title your threads like you did with this one again. "...Seven God Damn Words"

That gets pulled into Google and becomes the official title across countless mediums where this thread will be spidered.

Use your brain and think of another 4 words next time.

The reason the minimum is there is because folks like yourself write horrible titles on important threads and nobody reads them, because in Google this is what people see:

Propecia or min
I hate this
dr tweets follica pics

Brad Pitt
minoxidil
im done here

my hair

Longer more descriptive titles help pages rank better, and more importantly, encourage people to click and read, participate, get help, and grow the community.

Admin

You should edit or remove this. Childish and aggressive attacks on active and contributing members is not a good way to grow the community. You also lose your credibility as an admin.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If only @Admin was as concerned with trolls, people telling female users to "shove a dildo", and other abusive behaviors in his community as he is with titles and Google stats.
Pot calling the kettle black, huh That Guy?
Do you remember typing this?
"Stop being melodramatic b****s"

You added that ending to one of your post for no real reason, nobody was attacking you. I think you posts are usually pretty good, but you can be one of the more agressive members here when someone doesnt agree with you.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pot calling the kettle black, huh That Guy?
Do you remember typing this?
"Stop being melodramatic b****s"

You added that ending to one of your post for no real reason, nobody was attacking you. I think you posts are usually pretty good, but you can be one of the more agressive members here when someone doesnt agree with you.

Yes, I sure do. Probably because people were being melodramatic b****s.

Please tell me how this is comparable to:

Stalking and repeatedly badgering users you dislike for no apparent reason

Automatically disliking posts from particular users in an effort to make that user appear to have an unfavourable reputation

Posting nihilist, fatalism fueled comments that derail threads regarding developing treatments.

Posting condescending, holier than thou drivel in the same threads

Making sexually aggressive comments towards women who call you out for being an a**h**

Making multiple accounts to circumvent bans for being an a**h**

Except for all but one of the members I've currently got bad blood with, I've had no prior interaction with until I apparently said something they didn't like and have stalked and picked at nearly every comment I make because they are absolute nutcases and with the possible exception of Roberto, no one does anything about them. I give these people exactly what they give me and other people.

Plenty of people disagree with me. David, Nameless, Hairblues, etc, yet I've been able to reconcile with these people and continue posting. I've tried with most of the others and they have no interest in not being an a**h**.

It's actually really simple for me to not be an a**h** to you. Don't be a condescending shitbag to me or everyone else first.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Look at all these accounts with almost no posts criticizing the Admin - gee, I wonder who those could be.

I wonder how many of these accounts That Guy has - probably more than a couple.

What does this mean? Please clarify.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Why should he? That Guy is unnecessarily aggressive, rude, obnoxious, etc. No need to be gentle with someone like that. This board is more than tolerant of him.

If as you say, That_Guy shouldn't be aggressive and rude then shouldn't Admin also refrain from being aggressive and rude? Either aggressive and rude is OK or it's not.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Nah - it's absolutely clear what I mean, and it's not my job to help you read.

I've read thousands and thousands of posts here. Out of all those posts I've been unable to understand maybe 2 or 3 posts. The post I've asked you to clarify is one of them. I'm not ragging on you - I'm just asking you to explain your post better because I can't make sense of it.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
That Guy is unnecessarily abusive; if you disagree with him, he attacks you, calls you names, behaves like a child, etc. Admin is telling - as the owner and maintainer of this board - that he needs to tone it down, and rightly so. This isn't That Guy's board - he's a guest on a site that is provided to him to post on, not attack the site's ownership.

You didn't answer my question.

Really, you yourself claim That_Guy is aggressive and rude and you want that to cease but in the next breath you say it's OK for someone else to do the exact same thing. Either it's OK to be aggressive and rude or it isn't.

Occulus, come on admit it, you're OK with someone being aggressive against That_Guy because you dislike That_Guy.

That-Guy and I used to have some arguments but we got past it. Communication doesn't have to be uncivil. Keep in mind that everyone here is stressed about hair loss. Some people are more sensitive than other people. Ask yourself if you can make peace with That_Guy without giving up too much of your space.

A lot of That_Guy's posts are very insightful and intelligent. But like I said, like all of us, he's stressed about hair loss so maybe keep that in mind.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
That Guy is unnecessarily abusive; if you disagree with him, he attacks you, calls you names, behaves like a child, etc. Admin is telling - as the owner and maintainer of this board - that he needs to tone it down, and rightly so. This isn't That Guy's board - he's a guest on a site that is provided to him to post on, not attack the site's ownership.

Admin did NOT tell That_Guy to tone it down. Admin told That_Guy to put 7 words in the titles of his threads.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, you understand it perfectly well, and you are "ragging on me" - you're just as unnecessarily abusive and aggressive as That Guy.

Wait a minute...LOL

I really don't understand that post. I'm responding to almost ALL of your other posts very politely. That one post is the only post by you I've read that I don't understand. That's not to say I agree with everything you say but at least I understand your other posts that I've read.

Last edited:

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr. Tweets Follica Pics indirectly sparking a war over That Guy's integrity

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
First, I'm not going to clarify anything for you, because it's already very clear, and you don't get to tell me to do anything.

Second, I think it's okay to be aggressive when someone begins by being aggressive with you, as That Guy has done to me, others, and even the Admin. I'm not "stressed out" about my hair - I come here to see if there are any new developments that can help me, and I give advice to new users about the things that have worked for me (something That Guy never does). But even if that guy is "stressed out," that's no excuse for behaving the way he does.

Finally: "Admin did NOT tell That_Guy to tone it down." Huh? You say you have only come across "two" posts you didn't understand - was the other one the Admin's post to That Guy? Because I don't think you understood what the Admin said.

I'm done answering your questions That Guy, er, I mean, "Nameless" or whichever other moniker you're going to be using.

* Then don't clarify it. We'll leave that issue as it is. I can't make sense of your post.

* It's my understanding that Admin's issue with That_Guy is that That_Guy has used to few words in his thread titles. I'll re-read Admin's post later tonight to see if I'm wrong.

* That_Guy has given people advice and he's shared his observations about hair loss related stuff. I disagree with some things That_Guy says but most of what he says is smart and insightful.

* I'm not That_Guy.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"These people also disagree with me and therefore must be sock puppets"

A strangely common sentiment on this forum among people who tend to be just wrong and can't accept such a possibility.