Dr. Tsuji Kyocera, Riken Research, Organ Technologies Form Regenerative Hair Research Team

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk Mmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If Kimmy Jong Jong blows up Tokyo I will personally make it my life mission to kill that little fat f*** and stuff his little nuts in his mouth!!!!! f*** f*** f***!!!!!!

I pray to God that THADD sh*t works. If Tokyo gets nuked right after this news Satan is officially ruler of this world. FML

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Baldybald1

Established Member
Reaction score
Couldn't get the study. But doubt it's something big? I'm eagerly waiting for the human clinical trials now in 2018 boys.

Next year if they do start and succeed in the proof of concept it's a done case.

I'm damn hyped.
The only thing you get excited about. What happened to tissuse interview though?

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing you get excited about. What happened to tissuse interview though?

I'm also hopeful for Shisheido, but no so much on the hair restoration part. More for damage control and some minor growth.

TissUse also, but these guys are still not even engaging into human clinical trials AFAIK.

Also,I have e-mailed them one week ago but now he is out of office till the 18th of April. Don't worry that interview will come soon.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys from hairlosscure2020 said that in previous study Tsuji used mix of embryonic and adult cells to grow new hair. In new study he uses only adult cells and grow hair. I guess that means now they finally can grow hair in humans (after solving inductivity problem) cause in humans they can't use embryonic cells.

Oh man don't play with my emotions! If they can start this by 2020 I'll be the happiest man in the world. Man please be true!

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, lots of dudes getting pissed in other thread cos were discussing immune system instead of worshiping at the alter of Tsuji...

...Ok then, What about it? Any updates? what's happening with riken now???

Seems like they are too busy to give us some updates or they have achieved nothing new (that would mean it doesn't work at the moment)

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing new my friend, after Haruko Obokata i can't believe in Riken a 100% but i still have hopes, we are one day closer to our hair back, the companies and universities are invest millions on stem cells research, so we can be optimistic ☺ stay strong
What's the deal with haruko obokata?

H

Reaction score
So these guys basically announced that they had a way to create a hair primordium, mimicking natures combination of mesenchymal cells and epithelial cells,
...But they acknowledged in an interview that they were currently finding it a challenge to get the epithelial cells to work the way they wanted. They did however say that they had some indications in their research that they would soon overcome this problem...

Did they ever overcome this problem?
Are any of you fluent in Japanese, can you review the latest updates in the Japanese media on this?

It was a year ago that they said that, and there have been no updates since... If they were open about it in a broadcast interview, then they shouldn't mind giving the public another heads up.

anybody already know whats happening here?
You can ask the man himself... t-tsuji [at] cdb.riken.jp

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's pointless to bring up Haruko Obokata, when that stuff happened in 2014. Tsujii has made many developments since then and according to them, their still on track for potential release in 2020

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw you translated some japanese in here before.... Are you japanese or did you just use google translate?

If you able to translate properly from japanese media.. can you tell us if there have been any updates from riken, specifically around their ability to culture epithelial cells?? Have they overcome this hurdle as they anticipated they would?

I used Google Translate lol. They probably have overcame the hurdle...thats my guess.(not a fact). We're just going to have to wait and see in the upcoming Hair Congress. But I have a feeling..Riken is going to bring some good news

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried to tell someone this, I guess it's changed now?
Yikes. I was a bit harsh in that post. Unless he's made changes to his method, this is still isn't considered a hair transplant.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yikes. I was a bit harsh in that post. Unless he's made changes to his method, this is still isn't considered a hair transplant.
Do you this this would require as much labor as a normal hair transplant would? From just reading his method and comparing current methods.