Dr. Tsuji Kyocera, Riken Research, Organ Technologies Form Regenerative Hair Research Team

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
Excellent find. Very good news. Better get start saving, cause if this works this ain't going to be cheap boys lmao. Probably 50K minimum easily.

all good :) maybe you will let me buy some of the "SwoopoGrow hair tonic" to bridge the gap from now till then!

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
If the research proceeds as planned, Kyoto-based Kyocera hopes to launch a business in 2020.

Largo me lo fían.

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! :D

IN TAKASHI WE TRUST!

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5GaKIgp.gif

Solomon

Established Member
Reaction score
So this means that full cure will be on market in 2023? (The trio aims to begin human clinical studies by 2020.)

Great news !

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, this is it. We can now see the light at the end of the tunnel. Congratulations guys.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
Great news as long as finasteride, RU, minoxidil and from 2017 Brotzu's lotion and perhaps CB can hold me where I am right now..

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
2020?! Oh my god, YES!! Histogen in 2018 to improve a little and hold the tide/improve a little and then a full blown cure by 2020! HELL YEAH!!!

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Great news!

Am I missing something? Weren't they saying this wouldn't even start clinical trials for 5-10 years?

First link states they'll start trials by 2020, second link states they could be offering it by 2020. I would think the former is true but either way it's obviously welcome news.

Last edited:

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
vfgwgj.png

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is good that they aim at that date but remember guys that it always takes longer than you expect.

Japan's expedited stem cell treatment approvals means it wont go through the same ridiculous bullshit as it would in USA. 2020 is a very possible date.

Torin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great news!

As a side note, I do sincerely hope that Tsuji and his team factor into their treatment plan the full option for patients to regenerate their ENTIRE scalp surface, i.e. not just the typically effected male pattern baldness areas.

As we know, the sides, nape and "safe" donor zone are often depleted of their original density even if remaining more or less intact.

significant-breakthrough-stem-cell-hair-regrowth-cure-for-baldness-s1.gif

The illustration above seems to suggest the treatment of the top scalp. Treatment of the back and sides would entail 50%+ more cell replication and more work than work on the top alone.

I would like my thin sides and wafer nape hair feeling thick again too :)

Last edited:

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah even if they would start in 2020 it would go fast. Maybe 2-3 years later or something. I have never heard better news than this.

If I would be a hair transplant doctor or be a company in the current pipeline I would be sh*tting in my pants LOL.