Dr. Tsuji Kyocera, Riken Research, Organ Technologies Form Regenerative Hair Research Team

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mind you that patent was made well before the kyocera deal, so they may not use chois transplant device. The primdormiums

So it would take a little over 4000 germs to generate 30,000 hairs, assuming there is an average of 2 hairs per follicle.

Lets hope the mass production of the primordiums will be as simple and cost effective as possible..

Yeah was just referencing to the choi/implanter pen diameter to compare with a primordium which seems to be around 0.15mm in width.

I don't understand one part though. So a primordium has the capability to induce multiple hair follicles, and this would be what? Totally random? At least that is what the rodent model seems to indicate right.

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
Not really... there wouldnt be any time required to 'harvest' each individual graft, it'd only require implanting.
yes sure, i was just referring to the grafting phase. No need to shave (too much) the donor, just the recipient area.
Only the best part of a transplant.

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder if this method will be able to achieve 200 hairs per cm^2. This is going to be insanely expensive for me to get the top and sides filled in. I'd be willing to go up to $50,000 but that would probably be pretty close to the maximum I'd pay.

Who am I kidding? I'd sell my soul for a full head.

you don't need 200 h/sqcm. With 60-70 FUs/sqcm (I mean all good, anagen 6 FUs), you'll get the real, undetectable impression of a full head of hair.

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this treatment could give me a head full of hair i would pay 50.000 dollar without blinking!!! It is easy for me to say this because i become millionaire for several years ago but even if I was broke I would probably take my chances and rob a bank to get that freaking 50 thousand!!

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this treatment could give me a head full of hair i would pay 50.000 dollar without blinking!!! It is easy for me to say this because i become millionaire for several years ago but even if I was broke I would probably take my chances and rob a bank to get that freaking 50 thousand!!
How to become millionaire?

Torin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you don't need 200 h/sqcm. With 60-70 FUs/sqcm (I mean all good, anagen 6 FUs), you'll get the real, undetectable impression of a full head of hair.

But I thought Tsuji was going for full on restoration of full density i.e. 128+ hairs per sqcm? 60-70 would be cool but it would be more illusion (if your starting point was slick bald).

Last edited:

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
But I thought Tsuji was going for full on restoration of full density i.e. 128+ hairs per sqcm? 60-70 would be cool but it would be more illusion (if your starting point was slick bald).
60-70 is much more than illusion depending on hair type.

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this doctor Tsuji pulls this off he is going to save many people. I say give him the nobel prize and all other prices as well. Im happy if I can have 40-50 hais sqcm. Im not greedy :O From there to full restoration should be an easy way.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm very excited about this method, inject 28 germs and 14-21 days later you get a normal hair density!!!

Imagine what the results will be if Kyocera makes a more precise injector, I can easily see a density of 150 cm^2

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You must go out from here to US or to UK.;)

50.000 green $$ is more than 200.000 PLN kosmos w dupie. But yeah, if someone has a money then it's worth of this.
50 tyś? Musiałbym z 20 lat zapierdalać. Mam nadzieje że bd to tańsze xd

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesteś Polakiem czy tylko tu pracowałeś?

Jestem Polakiem, urodzony w Polsce. Wyjechalem do Kanady jak mialem 6 lat.

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jestem Polakiem, urodzony w Polsce. Wyjechalem do Kanady jak mialem 6 lat.
Tutaj co drugi facet łysieje, więc nie trzeba czuć się gorszym :D i kobiety bardziej patrzą na pieniądze i osobowość co jest plusem ;)

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tutaj co drugi facet łysieje, więc nie trzeba czuć się gorszym :D i kobiety bardziej patrzą na pieniądze i osobowość co jest plusem ;)

Z kanadijskim paszportem nie mial bym problemu bzykac polskich dziewczyn, ale mnie to gowno obchodzi jezeli sa tylko za kasa i wyjsciem z polski. Szsczerze mowiac, dziewczyny tutaj sa takie same, tez patrza sie na pieniadze... nie wszystkie oczywiscie ale jest ich mase. Czesto mam ochote wypierdalac ztad bo nie moge wytrzymac z takimi szmatami.

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Z kanadijskim paszportem nie mial bym problemu bzykac polskich dziewczyn, ale mnie to gowno obchodzi jezeli sa tylko za kasa i wyjsciem z polski. Szsczerze mowiac, dziewczyny tutaj sa takie same, tez patrza sie na pieniadze... nie wszystkie oczywiscie ale jest ich mase. Czesto mam ochote wypierdalac ztad bo nie moge wytrzymac z takimi szmatami.
Święte słowa. Dlatego jastem na tych forach...
Szmaty, szmaty everywhere!