Dr Tsuji And Hairloss Treatment Questions

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
What will we do to honor Tsuji if he saves us?

I wish there was more info on Tsuji on YouTube. If you search him you get a couple videos from Hairliciously. That guy seems nice but his videos are just clickbait retreads from other sources, like here for instance.
Yeah. It seems very click-baity.
To his credit, he said in an early pre-brotzu video that he has no info on whether it’s a scam or not. And he also mentions that the Tsuji treatment will probably cost “an arm and a leg”.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
My calendar is marked, money is in the bank. If this fizzles by 2020, I'm going to blow the coin on the most beautiful wh*** it will buy and scream, "I don't need f*****g hair!!!" over and over.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's going to start human trials in 2019.

You couldn’t just answer his question, which is yes,...he is still working with mice lmao.

And none of us know he will be working with humans in 2019. Hair loss research is mostly good for delays and scams.

Now go ahead and dislike my post you balding losers! You’ll all be sitting there crying and bald in 2025.

ams98

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wont be alive if that happens lol
You couldn’t just answer his question, which is yes,...he is still working with mice lmao.

And none of us know he will be working with humans in 2019. Hair loss research is mostly good for delays and scams.

Now go ahead and dislike my post you balding losers! You’ll all be sitting there crying and bald in 2025.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For hair direction, they got a few ideas aswell, but nothing sure
T

They mentioned using nylon threads
The threads were for the mice only, they said so in the interview. I've seen studies online hinting (or confirming can't remember) that hair growth direction is determined by the scalp. Maybe search around?
BBB you probably remember our small talk about planar cell polarity and how it seemed to work but in small areas only.
Who knows, if the germs are like embryonic follicles maybe everything will fall into place just like that like nature intended.
Now that's my kind of "natural is best".

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The threads were for the mice only, they said so in the interview. I've seen studies online hinting (or confirming can't remember) that hair growth is determined by the scalp. Maybe search around?
BBB you probably remember our small talk about planar cell polarity and how it seemed to work but in small areas only.
Who knows, if the germs are like embryonic follicles maybe everything will fall into place just like that like nature intended.

Sure i remember our talk about PCP, studies done on mice did report indeed a successful growth direction on small portion of the skin.
Damn i wish they'll find a safe and complete activation of this process before it hits market

Last edited:

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The threads were for the mice only, they said so in the interview. I've seen studies online hinting (or confirming can't remember) that hair growth direction is determined by the scalp. Maybe search around?
The nylon threads were not used for hair direction, but primarily to prevent epithelial cyst formation.
C'mon, Lemoncloak, you can do better.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The nylon threads were not used for hair direction, but primarily to prevent epithelial cyst formation.
C'mon, Lemoncloak, you can do better.

"To prevent epithelial cyst formation and associations between the epithelium of the host skin and the bioengineered hair follicle germ, we developed an inter-epithelial tissue-connecting plastic device that used a nylon thread as a guide for the infundibulum direction via insertion into the bioengineered germ"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3337983/

Come on Hate da Bt, read the whole sentence, multiple advantages, you can do better, hair shaft direction is on Tsuji's list aswell.

And for those who thinks this is a minor issue...well nobody wants THAT kind of regeneration...

1-s2.0-B9780123945921000107-f07-02-9780123945921.jpg

Last edited:

bald fighter

My Regimen
Reaction score
"To prevent epithelial cyst formation and associations between the epithelium of the host skin and the bioengineered hair follicle germ, we developed an inter-epithelial tissue-connecting plastic device that used a nylon thread as a guide for the infundibulum direction via insertion into the bioengineered germ"

Come on Hate da Bt, read the whole sentence, multiple advantages, you can do better, hair shaft direction is on Tsuji's list aswell.

And for those who thinks this is a minor issue...well nobody wants THAT kind of regeneration...

View attachment 89865

where did you get this picture from ?

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 89865
I was referring to the interview Hairlosstalk.com had with a chief researcher and the CEO of Organ Technologies two years ago.
In that interview, the chief researcher said that hair direction is primarily determined by the environment (they implanted germs on the opposite direction, yet the hair follicles sprouted in the right direction), and that nylon threads were used primarily for prevention of epithelial cyst formation.

Last edited:

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was referring to the interview Hairlosstalk.com had with a chief researcher and the CEO of Organ Technologies two years ago.
In that interview, the chief researcher said that hair direction is primarily determined by the environment (they implanted germs on the opposite direction, yet the hair follicles sprouted in the right direction), and that nylon threads were used primarily for prevention of epithelial cyst formation.
As for the “Nylon Thread Guide”, the most important objective of using it is to prevent a formation of epithelial cyst. As far as the determination of hair growth, it is used to determine the direction of connection with epidermal direction.

From the interview.

If you're gonna be a*** about things maybe at least read them carefully?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll add to @salted_wound's etymological awareness and be the first to coin the term, "Tsujied-up". Thus, those whose hair has been restored by the method mentioned. Let's get Tsujied-up, bros! (ok, pretty lame).

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Oh you're referring to the mice implants ? Lol
Still waiting for the first human trial to make such claims

tsujiThema02L.jpg