Dr Tsuji And Hairloss Treatment Questions

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
@BroBroBro posted this link here: https://www.gov-online.go.jp/eng/publicity/book/hlj/html/201810/201810_10_en.html
..."Organ Technologies and RIKEN have developed large-scale technology that stimulates hair follicles to produce hair, and have begun preclinical safety tests on a potential cure for the plague of baldness."

Wasn't Tsuji about hair multiplication?
What's this technology that "stimulates hair follicles"?

I wouldn't take the difference in semantics too literally. It could be their language translation being inaccurate.

Last edited:

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't take the difference in semantics too literally. It could be their language translation being in accurate.
I think so too. What i think is more interesting is:
Was the article written based on old facts or did the team around tsuji confirmed again the 2020 scenario?

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had to report him for a disliking rant on me.
He needs time off this forum.
You had to? Your sense of justice made you do this?
It is funny that the dislike queen is bitching about beeing disliked.

Why do you even care if you get a dislike? Is it that important to you what strangers on the internet think about your like/dislike stats?
Pathetic!
The reason i come here is to inform myself about hairlosstreatments. And he was finding interesting stuf.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You had to? Your sense of justice made you do this?
It is funny that the dislike queen is bitching about beeing disliked.

Why do you even care if you get a dislike? Is it that important to you what strangers on the internet think about your like/dislike stats?
Pathetic!
The reason i come here is to inform myself about hairlosstreatments. And he was finding interesting stuf.
I don't really care if somebody dislikes my posts, as long as it ain't evident of a rant. If so, I have to report such behavior.
I mean, if I posted ten comments within a couple of days and you disliked each and one of them, I wouldn't care, but if you dislike posts I made two weeks ago, your behavior is problematic af and can't help but report.
All the other stuff you wrote is sheer assumptions and I ain't commenting on them.

Last edited: