Dr. Lee's Treatment Formulas

rocky

Reaction score
Dr. Lee's Regrowth Shampoo

Who is using Dr. Lee's shampoo and what do you think?

rocky

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
Rocky it's funny you should ask that...i was just about to post that i haven't used Dr.Lee's shampoo for about 5 days and my hair looks a million times better than when i was using it 2-3 times a week...my feeling is it might be a little harsh....harsher than normal 2% Nizoral...which would lead me to believe it's the Salicylic Acid :?:

rocky

Reaction score
Troymaclure: I just started using Dr. Lee's shampoo instead of Nizoral 1% so it is a step up for me in terms of strength. I tolerated 1% well and only used it twice weekly...I intend to do the same with this new shampoo. I have yet to notice any negative effects on my scalp or hair. Over at HLH posters seem to like it, so....

rocky

rocky

Reaction score
Soul: Yes, I still use NANO every other day or two. It is the only Proctor product besides the occasional use of his NANO conditioner that I regularly use. I rotate it with Dr. Lee's Regrowth Shampoo and Neutrogena T-Gel.

rocky

G

T-GEL

I still use NANO and I like it a lot.
I also use T-GEL which in my opinion is a very good shampoo for cleaning ability and dandruff.

StoneCold316

Reaction score
Dr lees treatment shampoo

Guys:

I have been using my "own verison " of that shampoo. I bought a bottle of Neutragena T-Sal 3% shampoo and mixed equal amounts with my 1% Nizoral. SO far I think its working. I think the 2% nizoral my be a bit harsh. I also use the conditioner which helps combat the dryness.

duhh

Reaction score
Dr. Lee's treatment shampoo

Yeah I ordered some too. I'll let you guys know how it works for me. Also I use salicylic acid in a pore clarifying gel. It helps my complexion for sure but I also feel it helps for two reasons: 1. put it on my forehead and then the treatments on the hairline won't seep/drip on to my forehead and will stay where they belong and 2. improoved complexion improoves my overall appearance. How long do you guys leave Dr. Lee's shampoo in? How many days do you guys use it? Any good conditioners to use to hydrate the scalp and hair? Appreciate any replies. 8)

StoneCold316

Reaction score
Duhh:

The Nizoral conditioner seems to do a good job without leaving a heavy builup on your hair like some other conditioners. It rinses clean too.

I use it 2-3 times a week. I try to leave it on for about 5 minutes or so. ..like Dr. Lee suggests. I am not sure if more prolonged exposure is any more beneificial or detrimental.

robertj

Reaction score
Dr Lee contact information?

Can someone post contact information for Dr Lee's products? Website URL would be most helpful. I've looked through this site, and can't find it anywhere.

NilesTilden

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey there, which do you apply first, spironolactone or minoxidil/xandrox? I was pretty sure spironolactone follows minoxidil, but Lee has 2 pages which say to use spironolactone first. http://www.minoxidil.com/products.htm page down to 'spironolactone solutions'- http://www.minoxidil.com/min_with_retin.htm bottom of page. I'm not using his products, but what's the schmeal?

Have his products helped your hairline? I need to add something for mine SOON. 2yrs+ on finast 1 ml 5% min w/retin-a (can only tolerate 1 ml/day or get major flaking) and hairline is allot worse. Finast seems to have helped everywhere but hairline. Just started folligen about a month ago.

Thanks for any info.

halcyon

Reaction score
If I use dr.lee's Xandrox (which is supposed to be both a dht-inhibitor and regrowth agent), does that mean I don't have to use anything else?
Some members here seem to have some pretty complicated combinations of products in their arsenal, I'd like to keep it simple if possible.

chopper

Reaction score
G,day chopper from Australia here anyone used Dr.Lee 12.5% minoxidil and if so any hairgrowth at front of head.
Thanks a million
Chopper :D

chopper

Reaction score
Thanks brother yes it's been a while how's the old dart treating you.
I went to a ac/dc gig about 22 years ago in southhampton the singer bon scott died 3 days later - still it was a f*****g great gig.
Take care mate
P.S.
Any news about 12.5 minoxidil

moptop

Reaction score
Yeh, Southampton's a dangerous place!:lol:

You were very lucky to see the best metal band there's ever been, at their peak.

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
nice to see you chopper...wish we could have more of the old guys back :cry:

let's hear from:
Pete2001, Colin, Hair, A_Swell_Dong,Pippo, Dismembered, Chuck Frasher, Kebabman

...and others