Doo's Story - (15 mth finasteride + 5 mth min + nizoral in w/PICS! - UP)

blink

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Doo's Story - (12 months finasteride + nizoral in w/PICS!)

hey doo doo, doo you have anymore before pictures?

doo

Reaction score

blink said:
hey doo doo, doo you have anymore before pictures?

Yes, here is another before pic!

Attachments

• photo7.JPG
    photo7.JPG
    365 KB · Views: 420

blink

Established Member
Reaction score

how is your hair holding up now? a lot better than when you started, would you say?

jimjams

Reaction score

some pretty darn impressive regrowth there my friend.... Doo 1 Hairloos 0

Keep us updated on continued progress.

MSX98

Reaction score

Good golly that's amazing. Although your hair pretty much turned black, oddly enough... Are you able to take some more pics? Preferably of the hairline. I'm pretty much where you were in the before picture, and I'm on finasteride and spironolactone... I might start on the rest of the things you used in your regimen, but I have no idea what the things like MSM 1000mg, Cystine B6, and Forcapil is.

icdalite

Established Member
Reaction score

Hey doo, did you get most of the regrowth after starting minoxidil in the past 2-3 months.

Also, did you have to wait for the shed from finasteride to cease entirely before seeing regrowth...

Artas

Established Member
Reaction score

Hi! This may have already been asked. But what is your hair loss family histroy like?

doo

Reaction score

KWIH said:
Good golly that's amazing. Although your hair pretty much turned black, oddly enough... Are you able to take some more pics? Preferably of the hairline. I'm pretty much where you were in the before picture, and I'm on finasteride and spironolactone... I might start on the rest of the things you used in your regimen, but I have no idea what the things like MSM 1000mg, Cystine B6, and Forcapil is.

Actually, those stuffs are sensed to make hair be healthier, but I cannot say if it works.

For MSM, it actually grows hair faster, for sure.

doo

Reaction score

icdalite said:
Hey doo, did you get most of the regrowth after starting minoxidil in the past 2-3 months.

Also, did you have to wait for the shed from finasteride to cease entirely before seeing regrowth...

I had a very bad shed on finasteride, and it started grow out after 3/4 month. That is why I am actually afraid starting dutasteride to protect my follicles, I do not want to shed again.

About minoxidil, I have seen new small hairs on my temples, but I cannot say my density has increased since I have started it (about 5 months). But I only use it once a day (3 mL), maybe using it twice a day would make more regrowth, what do you think? Any experience from switching from once to twice a day?

doo

Reaction score

Natwraggie said:
Hi! This may have already been asked. But what is your hair loss family histroy like?

My dad is NW5+ :S

He is actually 52 and has had about 2 000 grafts and it looks good.
I think with a mega session, he would look much more better!

doo

Reaction score

Here are some more pictures, taken today.

When I comb my hair, I loose a lot.
Actually, I donot know if its small hairs that have grown from minoxidil or if its hair that is breaken when I put the comb into it.

By the way, I donot think that my situation has improved since I started minoxidil... I have read on the forum that using it once a day is for maintenance, maybe I should use it twice in order to see more regrowth?
I know guys are going to say I am crazy, that my hair is good, but its actually not for me, I am looking for more.

Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• DSC00396.JPG
    DSC00396.JPG
    190.7 KB · Views: 375
  • DSC00404.JPG
    DSC00404.JPG
    234.6 KB · Views: 432

Artas

Established Member
Reaction score
OMG!! Amazing success!!
Those pics show your hair is really thick!
Hope I get similar success.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Well what is it you want, a better hairline?

Cuz your hair cant get any thicker then this.

About that hairline: I think it looks cool.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Damn!

I demand to see more pics of your hair when it was thinning. You were thinning in a NW5 pattern - now you have Elvis hair. I need more proof.

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
DISGUSTING hey doo how old are you buddy ..great success keep it up!!!!!!!!

MSX98

Reaction score
So mostly this regrowth came from finasteride alone? It even fixed your hairline up like that? God damn.

JWM

Reaction score
I may have to call some type of BS on this.

In your first pic your hair looked real bad even WITH it brushed forward. Now you look like Dracula with it combed back.

I believe you are either using a concealer, using other photos, or the single best responder of all-time.

blink

Established Member
Reaction score
comparing picture of brown hair man vs black hair man, whether they are the same person or not, i can conclude that they both have hairy arms and a mustache... other than that... i cant conclusively judge anything.

icdalite

Established Member
Reaction score
Doo, you did not anser my earlier question...

did you get most of your reqgrowth in the past 5 months on minoxodil or was it finasteride usage for a year that helped you...