Don't Be Delusional, There Won't Be Anything Better For The Next 30 Years. Deal With It.

How long until anything better (treatment, cure...) comes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Equal Rights

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool threat, i hereby predict that the years it will take for it to get better is at all times equal to the number of pages on this threat.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the heck is taking follica so long?
The answer is the same for all these new "promising"treatments: they are not getting satisfactory results. Probably not beating decades old medicine like minor and fina

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
The answer is the same for all these new "promising"treatments: they are not getting satisfactory results. Probably not beating decades old medicine like minor and fina
Your probably correct. But personally I feel they fail to recognize that many people do not use the current approved treatments not due to lack of efficacy for some, but due to intolerable sides. I for one, responded well hair wise to both but the sides were intolerable. I would honestly be content with a treatment that has half the efficacy of either minoxidil or finasteride with no side effects.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your probably correct. But personally I feel they fail to recognize that many people do not use the current approved treatments not due to lack of efficacy for some, but due to intolerable sides. I for one, responded well hair wise to both but the sides were intolerable. I would honestly be content with a treatment that has half the efficacy of either minoxidil or finasteride with no side effects.
Fair point.

Me, OTOH, have no sides with minoxidil or fina, but they didn't improve jack sh*t my hair situation either so...

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
CURE is a strong word. Honestly? I don't have hopes. We don't even understand the patterns. We don't even know what exactly makes your folicles more sensible to DHT besides the "uh genetics".

I won't happen in our life time. I just wanted something it the least possible side effects and kinda certain, like several other medicine.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
CURE is a strong word. Honestly? I don't have hopes. We don't even understand the patterns. We don't even know what exactly makes your folicles more sensible to DHT besides the "uh genetics".

I won't happen in our life time. I just wanted something it the least possible side effects and kinda certain, like several other medicine.
Most are realistic in that a cure is probably not in our lifetime. Stop with the asian scientist that are gonna save us all. Been hearing that for way to long. Just want a side free treatment that works. I feel scientists now have a significant amount t of hair knowledge to make a new effective treatment. I've been reading about effective studies for many years, studies that showed results. How many more years of studies do I have to read before they actually put something on store shelves? I'm all studied out.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't represent a lucrative market for them.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not saying I am almighty knowledge. But whoever thinks it will take 40+ years for something better... cmon now. 40+ years ago they were rubbing cow sh*t on their heads.

If I had to absolutely guess... no longer than 20 years.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
for hair cloning? to get full head of hair? only 20 years?
Idk if its going to be hair cloning but for a full head of hair for >80% of candidates... certainly.

If you showed anyone in 2000 Dr. Zarev’s results from today they’d think you’re absolutely crazy. That already is a method for a full head of hair... you just need good and thick donor (most of us don't have). I don’t see why a full head of hair for the majority of men who choose so wouldn’t be available in 20 years, given the growth in awareness hairloss has been receiving.

>40+ years for something better than minoxidil or finasteride is absurd.

lonelypanda

My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk if its going to be hair cloning but for a full head of hair for >80% of candidates... certainly.

If you showed anyone in 2000 Dr. Zarev’s results from today they’d think you’re absolutely crazy. That already is a method for a full head of hair... you just need good and thick donor (most of us don't have). I don’t see why a full head of hair for the majority of men who choose so wouldn’t be available in 20 years, given the growth in awareness hairloss has been receiving.

>40+ years for something better than minoxidil or finasteride is absurd.
Agree. 40+ years is obviously being purposefully pessimistic to a ridiculous degree.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
The hair regeneration is very complex process.I don't think there would be a pill or chemical which grows all hairs back.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The hair regeneration is very complex process.I don't think there would be a pill or chemical which grows all hairs back.
Thats not the goal. The goal isn’t to get hair similar to what you had at age 13. That’s not practicle, people age, that’s reality. The goal is to have solid density ~60FU/cm^2 throughout ones head. I think this is doable.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats not the goal. The goal isn’t to get hair similar to what you had at age 13. That’s not practicle, people age, that’s reality. The goal is to have solid density ~60FU/cm^2 throughout ones head. I think this is doable.
Hmm
That goal is reasonable but still long way to go.

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did you get the information that they are/will be using pigs in his pre clinical trials?
jan just say random information that he find from random people. one time a youtube doctor said one thing to him in a youtube comment section and jan said he was good friend with that doctor

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
jan just say random information that he find from random people. one time a youtube doctor said one thing to him in a youtube comment section and jan said he was good friend with that doctor
why did you pick a very similar user name to his?