Donald Trump Uses Finasteride, His Personal Physician Since 1980 Says

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Too bad we dont have guys like tom brady embracing baldness! Just think, if popular guys like that, who are still considered good looking even without hair, just shaved their heads then baldness would be more acceptable!

Baldness is ugly. Why should we pretend otherwise just to protect your feelings? Suck it up, cupcake. You're ugly now. There's nothing wrong with that, but the world doesn't need to pretend that down is up to make you feel better.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe he would, we would just need to send Dr. Cotsarelis to explain how his method would bring him new hair. Also we now know Trump didn't get sides from finasteride but might have from Minoxidil, he has inverse black circles.

Trump-Fox-998x624.jpg
He's 70 years old.
But still hair matters and it may bring about a nice change in his personality.

baby-hair-trump-article.png

Jason Canning

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe he would, we would just need to send Dr. Cotsarelis to explain how his method would bring him new hair. Also we now know Trump didn't get sides from finasteride but might have from Minoxidil, he has inverse black circles.

Trump-Fox-998x624.jpg
Dark circles is also a side effect of finasteride. It's a misconception that minoxodil alone causes this. I had to quit finasteride due to fat loss around the eyes. I'm not the only one who has reported this and numerous individuals have posted pictures of their aged skin. I went the hair transplant route and my regimine is absolutely pathetic - laser and dermarolling. I really hope something comes out soon to sort out my retrograde alopecia.

Jason Canning

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys like Tom Hardy or Brendan Fraser will be the same guys who will tell you that being bald doesn't matter and that it's even cool, "look at [bald celebrity]" while they would do everything in their power to not become bald themselves.

I sometimes catch my father, lifelong (well since he was 18) hair piece wearer, saying that hair loss isn't such a big deal. "Stop being so dramatic!" as a fullhead here told me the other day.

I remember seeing an old interview of John Wayne where the interviewer asks him about his hair piece. He just got up and left without saying a word.

I've seen the same happen to French comedian Guy Bedos, just looking pissed and ashamed when he's asked about his hair piece.

If we know anyway, they should be open about it and at least tell the public why they do this, why can't they just shave their head and move on?

They should aware the public about the horror of baldness and how shaving one's head just isn't an option for a lot of men.

But they don't do it, they wear their fake hair and act like there is no problem, until they're asked about it, then they behave like pissed children: "Leave me alone!"
Tom Hardy? He has no hair loss, why bring him up?

Jason Canning

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to know what Trump's hair actually looks like watch this youtube video:

I personally think he has had no work done. There is a rumor that he has had a mayer flap but I think it's all natural. Sometimes it is very bright blond and I think this is when he dumps concealer on his head.

I have had a hair transplant, the way his hair flows and is soft suggests no work to me.

Does anyone else find Trump an inspiration? My hair transplant wasn't botched but it didn't go perfect. A lot of people more ugly than myself say things about it yet I still pull women and have self confidence. Sometimes I think if Trump can become president of the united states I should at least go out unashamed haha.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to know what Trump's hair actually looks like watch this youtube video:

I personally think he has had no work done. There is a rumor that he has had a mayer flap but I think it's all natural. Sometimes it is very bright blond and I think this is when he dumps concealer on his head.

I have had a hair transplant, the way his hair flows and is soft suggests no work to me.

Does anyone else find Trump an inspiration? My hair transplant wasn't botched but it didn't go perfect. A lot of people more ugly than myself say things about it yet I still pull women and have self confidence. Sometimes I think if Trump can become president of the united states I should at least go out unashamed haha.

You should look into his divorce depositions. Thats where it was stated and I dont think he ever denied it. This is going back to mid 80s.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Call me ignorant but why would divorce depositions mention scars?

Its in a story Ivanna told about her recommending a plastic surgeon for him to use for the procedure.

he was unhappy with results because he was scarred from it (honestly you cant have that flap done without scars) and he blamed her for it they argued and he assaulted her. And if I am not mistaken he never denied having the surgery just the assault. that is where the 'rumor' comes from. It's not really a rumor.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trump is a "lone wolf" always bragging about himself.

That must be why he can't admit he had transplants.

He never took Finasteride, of if he does, it's post transplant. It's funny, because he
won't even admit that.

Then again, he can't hold a press conference about his hair.