Does your mood shift based on a "bad" hair day?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
It was still hard but I think it was easier when it was more natural to approach women outside

And men in general didn't fully know how to looksmax with gym, haircut, beard, clothes, teeth whitening, etc so I imagine there was less competition if you knew how to do all those things

Better time overall, looks mattered but more in a natural way. Now even many pretty girls are going OTT with a fake look when they they are hot to begin with, Insta effect.
Damn, if the situation was like that why didn't your parents ever take you to a doctor? I understand that in no way it would mean you can simply stop your hairloss but it could have been something else and be dealt with. Parents pill strikes again.

I am sorry buddy. You seem very chill I never thought you were even balding at all because most people just lose it lol.

As for me I started balding at 15/16. By 18 had hairline recession, by 19 crown recession according to tricho. But because I had such an insane amount of hair by default, it hasnt been noticeable to the public and I can even fraud very good hair actually. I also never thought this would happen to me... my uncles are Nw7

Thankfully for his sake he's passed that phase now, it eventually happens to all, after the showers is the sun :p

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Better time overall, looks mattered but more in a natural way. Now even many pretty girls are going OTT with a fake look when they they are hot to begin with, Insta effect.

Thankfully for his sake he's passed that phase now, it eventually happens to all, after the showers is the sun :p
Seeing women under 40 with too much filler/botox makes me sad

Last edited:

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seeing women under 40 with too much filler/botox makes me sad

There's a slightly ugly woman I know who is in her 40s, she was always really nice as a person and philosophical, yet now she's joined the Insta type of look, can't believe even older women are into this. She has no kids and her ex husband left her and I'll admit with all the surgery and changes she has sex appeal unlike before but she just looks plastic and sort of ugly. She's done her boobs, nose, face lift, lips at least from what I can see and tons of make up now. When you see pretty or ugly girls go make this type of look they all end up like clones and you can't appreciate how they looked before good or bad!

Oh and gone are her pictures of animals, nature and hobbies - now you just see her, filtered too and promoting various type of clothes, some "modelling" and encouragement from friends and randoms adding her. If she's happy I won't say anything but I do wonder is she really or is she just lonely and wants a pick me up.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Today was a great day. My hair looked really good today. I don't even remember posting this thread but its been 13 years and now you guys have an update. And my BDD is no where as bad it at used to be.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Today was a great day. My hair looked really good today. I don't even remember posting this thread but its been 13 years and now you guys have an update. And my BDD is no where as bad it at used to be.
Holy sh*t i didnt even know you posted at that time. How old r u?