Does masturbation actually affect hairloss?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Whatever... this thread will hit yet another 5-10 pages of total bullsh!t from a few select guys supporting nofap, desperately trying to fool other readers and convince themselves of a 'regimen that works'. Face it; you're all balding and there's basically nothing you can do about it.

Bolded the entire post for truth.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I am in Norwood stage 5 stage with hairs all over my scalp but thin,i am 28 years old.
Masturbation definitely has effect on hair loss.
For this when you are experiencing hair loss,try to examine the root of lost hair and then stop masturbation for 15 days and try to look at the root of the latest lost hair,you will see a thick white covering of epidermis on the lost hair root.Further avoid masturbation for extended period and you will notice yyour head seems to get thicker plus you will be energetic,you will not have acne problem,Overt masturbation causes loss of essential nutrients like B complex deficiency and Zinc,that will affect hair roots to be vulnerable to harsh effects like pulling the hairs.Do not challenge me I am Dr now getting into MD Medicine,do not attack me with your internet knowledge.I have done House Officership in skin(Dermatology) and i knew what deficient Biochemical assays have effect on skin.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am in Norwood stage 5 stage with hairs all over my scalp but thin,i am 28 years old.
For this when you are experiencing hair loss,try to examine the root of lost hair and then stop masturbation for 15 days and try to look at the root of the latest lost hair,you will see a thick white covering of epidermis on the lost hair root.Further avoid masturbation for extended period and you will notice yyour head seems to get thicker plus you will be energetic,you will not have acne problem,Overt masturbation causes loss of essential nutrients like B complex deficiency and Zinc,that will affect hair roots to be vulnerable to harsh effects like pulling the hairs.Do not challenge me I am Dr now getting into MD Medicine,do not attack me with your internet knowledge.I have done House Officership in skin(Dermatology) and i knew what deficient Biochemical assays have effect on skin.

2qknq4h.png

Stop spreading lies and read this:

Every priest, bishop, archbishop and cardinal in the roman catholic church makes a vow NOT to jerk off ever in their lifetime and yet despite this if you look at any and all of them you'll see a LOT of them are either balding or totally bald.

Doesn't look like 'nofap' has done much for them, though you could dispute if they actually are practicing nofap considering the amount of pedophilia in the church.

Whatever... this thread will hit yet another 5-10 pages of total bullsh!t from a few select guys supporting nofap, desperately trying to fool other readers and convince themselves of a 'regimen that works'. Face it; you're all balding and there's basically nothing you can do about it.

Having said that: GET OFF THE FORUM.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

What happened to clinical evidence?

Thread moved into the alternative section.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Medical Field do not concentrate on whether masturbation causes hairloss or not,there will be no clinical evidence,to establish clinical evidence,one has to setup meta trials,my view was based on Retrospective cohort study type view.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Shut up idiot, do not waste my time,what the fucc u speaking about nofap,speak in clinical term,there is no word like no fap in medical field,atleast try to speak clinically correct if you are replying a doctor,and do not speak what your religion wants to say,i don't have any time what your religion wants to say or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Just tell me why some males get bald only after marriage,why they get bald so fast and not before getting married,i am speaking about people who mostly have sex only after marriage.

- - - Updated - - -

Your study is half complete,you are expecting avoiding ​over masturbation will cure your baldness/you will experience new hair growth.
But the truth is that when you start avoiding ejaculation,you will lose hair but the rate of fall will decrease,the progression of balding will slow down.
The hair lost cannot grow even you avoid masturbation,the world needs to figure out how to regrow lost hair from damage follicle,avoiding [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]over[/FONT] masturbation will save your remaining follicle.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Helluser...hi scumbag..dear idiot...my hairloss has weakened now..i am losing lot less hairs now. from 10 year..first time i am watching my hairs not falling when pulled off..
never assume yourself an expert idiot..
medical field isn't shallow enough to carry a meta trial for idiots like you.....get out of this forum chutia...

Hairbackpls

Reaction score
My brother has never masturbated or had sex nor watches p**rn and he started balding at 20y old... He is asexual and doesn't have any sexual interests nor libido and he is still balding, so that proves that masturbation is definitely not the cause of male pattern baldness.

But in my opinion it can speed it up a bit if you fap everyday. I started balding 2 years earlier than my brother even tho he is more hairier than me and more masculine ( he grew goatee at 16y old and mine has just started growing at 20y old).

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Hi..overmasturbation 100% accelerates balding.After i decrease the frequency,my hairloss has reduced to a level that is making me happy.

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
My brother has never masturbated or had sex nor watches p**rn and he started balding at 20y old... He is asexual and doesn't have any sexual interests nor libido and he is still balding, so that proves that masturbation is definitely not the cause of male pattern baldness.

But in my opinion it can speed it up a bit if you fap everyday. I started balding 2 years earlier than my brother even tho he is more hairier than me and more masculine ( he grew goatee at 16y old and mine has just started growing at 20y old).

Sorry, it proves nothing with just 1 example.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
If anything, masturbatoin helps your hair because it relieves stress, which causes hair loss.

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
If anything, masturbatoin helps your hair because it relieves stress, which causes hair loss.

It may seem logical, but...stress causing hairloss is just another bro-science, just like masturbation causing hairloss.
Everybody is stressed, but not all of them have hairloss.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
It may seem logical, but...stress causing hairloss is just another bro-science, just like masturbation causing hairloss.

More like everybody masturbates, but not all of them have male pattern baldness/Thread :laugh:

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Yes you will see benefit when u will control the frequency.Overt masterbation causes loss of zinc and various nutrients from the body which will accelerate hairloss.

dark&bald

Established Member
Reaction score

Stress is part of everyday life. When people say a lot of stress, they are probably talking about a level that is very hard for most people to bear. When you are experience that type of stress, your body is literately in an altered state. Any health problems, pain, symptoms, etc, become much worse including hairloss. So yes, stress doesn't cause hairloss, but CAN make it worse.

Comandhurst

Reaction score

I agree with this statement. Masturbation does not only cause hair loss, it effects your energy too. I have masturbated since I was 12 (I am now 28) and my hair density getting thinner everyday. My masturbation frequency can be everyday to once a week. I have tried this theory before by stopping masturbation for a month and reduce the frequency to once for every two weeks, and it works. I have more energy and my hair is getting thicker. Unfortunately I can't stop masturbation. Haha. Not only my hair is thin, people can see through my scalp too.

Now I'm trying to fix it by reducing the frequency but the result is slower since I'm getting older. Therefore, I'm planning to take propecia and rogaine to speed up the process.

That leaves me to one question. If I masturbate but did not finish it off, will it effect on hair loss? Thanks.

dark&bald

Established Member
Reaction score
That leaves me to one question. If I masturbate but did not finish it off, will it effect on hair loss? Thanks.

You do not want to do that! The same reason why you don't want to watch p**rn and not beat off. You will know where the term blue balls come from. Basically, when you are aroused, your testes and prostate are ready to let loose (think pre c*m). If you shut down before finishing, you are going to be straining your parts which will eventually lead to pain. My advice is to abstain as much as possible but when you feel the need, go for it. Try only doing it in the bathroom so you don't get thoughts when you are in bed trying to sleep.

long hair

Reaction score
Every priest, bishop, archbishop and cardinal in the roman catholic church makes a vow NOT to jerk off ever in their lifetime and yet despite this if you look at any and all of them you'll see a LOT of them are either balding or totally bald.

Doesn't look like 'nofap' has done much for them, though you could dispute if they actually are practicing nofap considering the amount of pedophilia in the church.

what if this bishop do it secretly no one will know ...

and may be you cant do any thing for you baldy head but me i can

FlopTurnRiver

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do a simple search on this forum before you make a thread about a subject that's been beaten to death. Search in Google followed by site:hairlosstalk.com

I used to read old threads for hours, days, weeks on end on hair loss forums. You newbies have no respect. If it were up to me a thread like this would get you banned.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score