Does masturbation actually affect hairloss?

kaustubh.s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While looking at the hair loss forum on Reddit, several people mentioned this. I looked further into it, and it turns out that many men who no longer masturbate have noticed healthier and fuller looking hair, even those without male pattern baldness. Guys with male pattern baldness said they saw their hair grow up within months of stopping.

Does anyone here have experiences with this?
I believe that masturbation worsens male pattern baldness, again it worsens male pattern baldness and does not causes male pattern baldness, if you are suffering from male pattern baldness, anything which suddenly boosts up your testosterone levels is injurious for the Male pattern baldness guys,
When high amount of testo. Is produced, it is eventually converted into Dihydrotestosterone by combining with 5-alpha- reductase
When we masturbate and ejaculate, exactly before the ejaculation, huge amount of unnecessary testosterone is produced which gradually gets converted into DHT, DHT flows through the blood in the whole body it will also flow to the scalp, this excess amount of dht instantly damages the hair follicles
I literally see 50-60 hair falling out on the next day of masturbation....also my hair instantly feels less dense the next day of MASTURBATION and
AND
On the other normal days my hair is pretty good.
Same happens when i lift in the gym

kaustubh.s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Medical Field do not concentrate on whether masturbation causes hairloss or not,there will be no clinical evidence,to establish clinical evidence,one has to setup meta trials,my view was based on Retrospective cohort study type view.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Shut up idiot, do not waste my time,what the fucc u speaking about nofap,speak in clinical term,there is no word like no fap in medical field,atleast try to speak clinically correct if you are replying a doctor,and do not speak what your religion wants to say,i don't have any time what your religion wants to say or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Just tell me why some males get bald only after marriage,why they get bald so fast and not before getting married,i am speaking about people who mostly have sex only after marriage.

- - - Updated - - -

Your study is half complete,you are expecting avoiding over masturbation will cure your baldness/you will experience new hair growth.
But the truth is that when you start avoiding ejaculation,you will lose hair but the rate of fall will decrease,the progression of balding will slow down.
The hair lost cannot grow even you avoid masturbation,the world needs to figure out how to regrow lost hair from damage follicle,avoiding [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]over[/FONT] masturbation will save your remaining follicle.
Bro chill, masturbation won't regrow your hair but it will atleast allow your hair to stay on scalp for 1-2 months more and process of balding will be slowed down naturally if we don't masturbate.

kaustubh.s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am in Norwood stage 5 stage with hairs all over my scalp but thin,i am 28 years old.
Masturbation definitely has effect on hair loss.
For this when you are experiencing hair loss,try to examine the root of lost hair and then stop masturbation for 15 days and try to look at the root of the latest lost hair,you will see a thick white covering of epidermis on the lost hair root.Further avoid masturbation for extended period and you will notice yyour head seems to get thicker plus you will be energetic,you will not have acne problem,Overt masturbation causes loss of essential nutrients like B complex deficiency and Zinc,that will affect hair roots to be vulnerable to harsh effects like pulling the hairs.Do not challenge me I am Dr now getting into MD Medicine,do not attack me with your internet knowledge.I have done House Officership in skin(Dermatology) and i knew what deficient Biochemical assays have effect on skin.
Well said dude

kaustubh.s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am in Norwood stage 5 stage with hairs all over my scalp but thin,i am 28 years old.
Masturbation definitely has effect on hair loss.
For this when you are experiencing hair loss,try to examine the root of lost hair and then stop masturbation for 15 days and try to look at the root of the latest lost hair,you will see a thick white covering of epidermis on the lost hair root.Further avoid masturbation for extended period and you will notice yyour head seems to get thicker plus you will be energetic,you will not have acne problem,Overt masturbation causes loss of essential nutrients like B complex deficiency and Zinc,that will affect hair roots to be vulnerable to harsh effects like pulling the hairs.Do not challenge me I am Dr now getting into MD Medicine,do not attack me with your internet knowledge.I have done House Officership in skin(Dermatology) and i knew what deficient Biochemical assays have effect on skin.
I believe that masturbation worsens male pattern baldness, again it worsens male pattern baldness and does not causes male pattern baldness, if you are suffering from male pattern baldness, anything which suddenly boosts up your testosterone levels is injurious for the Male pattern baldness guys,
When high amount of testo. Is produced, it is eventually converted into Dihydrotestosterone by combining with 5-alpha- reductase
When we masturbate and ejaculate, exactly before the ejaculation, huge amount of unnecessary testosterone is produced which gradually gets converted into DHT, DHT flows through the blood in the whole body it will also flow to the scalp, this excess amount of dht instantly damages the hair follicles
I literally see 50-60 hair falling out on the next day of masturbation....also my hair instantly feels less dense the next day of MASTURBATION and
AND

You said the truth, saurabhraj namaste bhaiyaji

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have searched and I have found no convincing evidence that masturbation affects hairloss.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I have searched and I have found no convincing evidence that masturbation affects hairloss.

Right now i don't want to discuss this but there this isn't the only case being argued surrounding hairloss,Masterbation or Finasteride that needs to be researched well.

Today's data is not convincing.

On the other hand,
we haven't been able to settle down Sugar vs Fats war till now.

INT

Reaction score
AND

This is proof that you have no idea what you are talking about.

g.i joey

Reaction score
At the sake of sounding dumb.... propecia helps male pattern baldness, propecia is also known to cause sexual side effects, including a loss of libido in those who are susceptible. Therefore is it really so far fetched to think that constantly ejaculating 2-3x a day would worsten hairloss? I really don't know, but it looks like there can be a correlation there

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
At the sake of sounding dumb.... propecia helps male pattern baldness, propecia is also known to cause sexual side effects, including a loss of libido in those who are susceptible. Therefore is it really so far fetched to think that constantly ejaculating 2-3x a day would worsten hairloss? I really don't know, but it looks like there can be a correlation there

This correlation is really difficult to explain.

Study need to exactly pinpoint guys who are top candidates for premature baldness.
Then this people need to group into two..
one masturbating and another not masturbating.

Then need to follow them from age 15 to age 20/21.

Really difficult and would be totally hilarious to be part of such ?cohort study.

I have reserved my opinion on this..as I don't want to be part of this war.