Does being tall really makes you more fuckable ?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes i wonder when ill ever get laid again all my matches are with very fat and/or ugly girls.
My ex wasnt pretty but was actually in shape. Sigh.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes i wonder when ill ever get laid again all my matches are with very fat and/or ugly girls.
Start taking the sauce and get jacked.. you’ll get laid before Xmas :D

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5m3vuy.jpg

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score

But yesterday you didn't care, all the effort & rigmarole of getting her into bed isn't worth it. You got the vagtastic prostitutes on call.

???

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But yesterday you didn't care, all the effort & rigmarole of getting her into bed isn't worth it. You got the vagtastic prostitutes on call.

???
I miss good sex but as an ugly male, my options aren't great. So yea i can spend a lot of time trying to game low value average women off dating apps but its not fun or enjoyable
I suppsed what i was meant to say was * I wonder if ill ever get laid by an attractive or fit girl like my ex without paying for it*

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Me being a virging at 21. I never thought i would end up as a 21yo virgin. I AM going to kill myself next year,i cant take being an incel anymore.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Me being a virging at 21. I never thought i would end up as a 21yo virgin. I AM going to kill myself next year,i cant take being an incel anymore.
I lost my virginity at 23 to a purple stretched marked spotty arsed single mum that didn't really want to be with me.

On level 43 now and it's been over 8years since I straddled a non-pro......and she was married!