Does being tall really makes you more fuckable ?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You sound very depressed. Start taking antidepressants tbh
How is having a difference of opinion depression?
Lmao
Pumping tinder w****s is not satisfying
You think youre a king by pumping some tinder wh*** who probably fucked some guy a day before you?
I used to think like this in my early 20s.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is having a difference of opinion depression?
Lmao
Pumping tinder w****s is not satisfying
You think youre a king by pumping some tinder wh*** who probably fucked some guy a day before you?
I used to think like this in my early 20s.

Pumping tinder'ers is definitely more satisfying than pumping hookers. They fucked some guy an hour before you, no probably about it
It's true though, those of us in our late 20s ideally should be looking to settle down with someone. Banging different chicks isn't fulfilling but it's addictive

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pumping tinder'ers is definitely more satisfying than pumping hookers. They fucked some guy an hour before you, no probably about it
It's true though, those of us in our late 20s ideally should be looking to settle down with someone. Banging different chicks isn't fulfilling but it's addictive

Agree but i find it funny that people brag about pumping a tinder w****s but talk down about pumping hookers
how do you know tinder girl didn't raw dog a chad the day before you?
hookers are clean and use protection (in my country)

but anyway both scenarios are addictive but unfulfilling

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree but i find it funny that people brag about pumping a tinder w****s but talk down about pumping hookers
how do you know tinder girl didn't raw dog a chad the day before you?
hookers are clean and use protection (in my country)

but anyway both scenarios are addictive but unfulfilling

It takes effort to get chicks off tinder in the sack (decent looking ones) , it's almost like a game. It's quite sad, but there is a sense of achievement if you can do it especially on the first meet
I've been in a brothel, the place was vile. Women there look at men near repulsively. Couldn't leave quicker.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It takes effort to get chicks off tinder in the sack (decent looking ones) , it's almost like a game. It's quite sad, but there is a sense of achievement if you can do it especially on the first meet
I've been in a brothel, the place was vile. Women there look at men near repulsively. Couldn't leave quicker.
But to me, that's not such an achievement like i used to think it was,
, picking up a girl, taking her out, spitting game, doing all that to get in her pants .. but to me i think so what? this same girl probably fucks a different Chad each week. Probably has a slay count over 50. Where's the achievemnt in that? you're doing what 50 guys did before you..
Instead of putting all that game into some low value c*m dumpster you could pay to get instant sex with an attractive girl (at better brothels)
just food for thought

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
, picking up a girl, taking her out, spitting game, doing all that to get in her pants .. but to me i think so what? this same girl probably fucks a different Chad each week. Probably has a slay count over 50. Where's the achievemnt in that? you're doing what 50 guys did before you..
Instead of putting all that game into some low value c*m dumpster you could pay to get instant sex with an attractive girl (at better brothels)
just food for thought
It's supposed to be fun not homework

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the height pill is more brutal than the hair pill in real life and the opposite is true online.

If you have a good face, tall and sporting the shaved/buzz head look women will give you a chance in real life encounters.

Online the first photo they see if your face and if you don't have perfect hair it's over. (left swipe). They have abundance online so why settle for a guy with an obvious flaw? Height is not always obvious online.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the height pill is more brutal than the hair pill in real life and the opposite is true online.

If you have a good face, tall and sporting the shaved/buzz head look women will give you a chance in real life encounters.

Online the first photo they see if your face and if you don't have perfect hair it's over. (left swipe). They have abundance online so why settle for a guy with an obvious flaw? Height is not always obvious online.
how to cope being short?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
just food for thought
Sorry man but you're coping. That's the thrill of the chase, trying to woo her on the date. Just like most male species in the animal kingdom, impress the female & if successful demolish her with your seed. I don't think most chicks on dating apps are boning multiple guys at once anyway. If you can satisfy her she'll be content with just you. I'm recently single though so I'm enjoying the freedom to roam

If you are content with hookers though, do it. Whatever makes you happy. You do you. When I was in Thailand & got massages with happy endings, those were amazing actually. I've got a fetish for Asian massages though

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

It's the other way around

Online I am listed or 5'8 or some girl skip it and ask directly what is my height and I say 5'8 (I don't like to lie)

Meanwhile irl if they're short they can't tell if I'm 5'8 or 5'9 or 5'10 or whatever, I also get a boost from wearing shoes with lifts and having my hair up

I have a coworker who is very tall and looks like Prince William with a buzzcut, stubble and a more fit body..
Still can't ignore the fact his forehead looks like megamind, definitely takes him down a bit

And I have a very tall coworker who has no hairloss, but he still has a babyface and you get nerdy harmless non sexual guy vibes from him.

I definitely have major advantage over both in the dating realm, not even close.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry man but you're coping. That's the thrill of the chase, trying to woo her on the date. Just like most male species in the animal kingdom, impress the female & if successful demolish her with your seed. I don't think most chicks on dating apps are boning multiple guys at once anyway. If you can satisfy her she'll be content with just you. I'm recently single though so I'm enjoying the freedom to roam

If you are content with hookers though, do it. Whatever makes you happy. You do you. When I was in Thailand & got massages with happy endings, those were amazing actually. I've got a fetish for Asian massages though
I don't know man i used to think like that ... how old are you?
could be an age thing
when i was younger every girl felt knew and exciting, and the chase was really thrilling. but then you get older and it's like meh.. been there done that. Usually after you f*** you realise it's just another girl you don't really give a f*** about .

Most girls on dating apps are low quality and low value as well. so jester maxxing and playing all these games, dressing up, taking her out wooing her, i cringe thinking about it now. Jumping through all these hoops for some tinder bimbo/Instagram hoe .. just doesn't do it for me .

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most girls on dating apps are low quality and low value as well. so jester maxxing and playing all these games, dressing up, taking her out wooing her, i cringe thinking about it now. Jumping through all these hoops for some tinder bimbo/Instagram hoe .. just doesn't do it for me .
There are a lot of low quality girls but I just skip them.. at the same time there are a lot of very attractive well educated girls who want a significant other just like you. But of course it takes being a high quality guy yourself to have a chance with them.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know man i used to think like that ... how old are you?
could be an age thing
when i was younger every girl felt knew and exciting, and the chase was really thrilling. but then you get older and it's like meh.. been there done that. Usually after you f*** you realise it's just another girl you don't really give a f*** about .

I'm old, I'm 29. I know I shouldn't be treating women like sexual objects but I'm treating this as my rebound period

Confusing, you're speaking as if you've been in the game & had some success, yet you say the last time you had non-transactional sex was 3 years ago with your ex? Were you a Chad to Semi-Chad before that??

Kudos to if you want to settle down with someone, that should be the goal. I just wanna f*** everything , bad bad bad

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are things you can do to improve your success on apps

Get a hair transplant to hairlinemaxx
Stop shaving your beard, grow it out and ask your barber to make it look cool
Get in shape and wear tight clothes that show it
Whiten/straighten your teeth if you have to and then smile in your pics
Don't take selfies and shirtless pics