Does being tall really makes you more fuckable ?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm old, I'm 29. I know I shouldn't be treating women like sexual objects but I'm treating this as my rebound period

Confusing, you're speaking as if you've been in the game & had some success, yet you say the last time you had non-transactional sex was 3 years ago with your ex? Were you a Chad to Semi-Chad before that??

Kudos to if you want to settle down with someone, that should be the goal. I just wanna f*** everything , bad bad bad
Yes i had success when i was in my early 20's and a chad i regret not capitalising on my looks more but it is what it is.
But to me i just felt unfulfilled slaying these tinder hoes
as soon as i c*m i wanted nothing to do with them even if they were attractive. Just had 0 feeling.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are things you can do to improve your success on apps

Get a hair transplant to hairlinemaxx
Stop shaving your beard, grow it out and ask your barber to make it look cool
Get in shape and wear tight clothes that show it
Whiten/straighten your teeth if you have to and then smile in your pics
Don't take selfies and shirtless pics
Dude it jus ccome sdown to being tall goodlooking and having hair

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. What country are you in?
I'm from a small country (will tell you in pm if you're interested)

Tbh if I lived in a major city like New York or London I would be a total "slayer" (already tested it with Tinder Gold and changing location)

But I can't complain either way

Not every day I get many new matches. There are days like this but most days are with 0-3 new matches unless I reset my profile which I haven't done in a looong time (which definitely proves something).

Before the transplant I used to reset my profile obsessively every few days to get matches :(

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes i had success when i was in my early 20's and a chad i regret not capitalising on my looks more but it is what it is.
But to me i just felt unfulfilled slaying these tinder hoes
as soon as i c*m i wanted nothing to do with them even if they were attractive. Just had 0 feeling.

This is true. Post nut clarity, after busting in them you want to bust them an uber lol

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being tall has major advantages. The big one is protection. Look at Logan Paul vs Mayweather. Yeah Mayweather went easy on him and landed major punches on Logan but Logan did hit Mayweather and stung him. f*****g Manny Pacquiao couldn't do that and he's a better skilled fighter. But there is a reason you don't see Mayweather vs Tyson Fury or Anthony Joshua. Those two would maul him because they are taller, longer reach, and more muscle potential to throw heavier punches.

Height and frame correlate with your ability to fight and protect and women value sufficient height and frame. A 5'6 manlet is going to protect Jack sh*t and probably won't have frame to go with it.

Women are the weaker sex and want their offspring (sons) to be as tall as possible because they know height is important for a man.

Now, balding is another flaw. It indicates aging and women don't care about the number, they care about looks. You can be 50 and look 37 and women in their 20s may still date you. However you can also be 21, norwood 7, and look old and not a single woman under 40 would want to talk to you.

I think for a man you can NOT be one of these three things or IT IS OVER.

1. Fat (bmi outside the healthy range) which you have control over thankfully.
2. Bald which you can try and may succeed at controlling with treatment and/or surgery.
3. Short which outside of extremely dangerous surgery, you have no treatment.

Since height has only extreme treatments, it is the most devastating problem. However balding is just as bad if treatments fail. I'm on treatment and honestly, I'm looking into Avodart because propecia isn't stabilizing hair loss as I'm still receding.
Attractive with hair and short worked fine for me.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I recently bought some new shoes for the gym online, they are New Balance.

They arrived and i wore them.. i went to vist my mother and she made some comment "have you grown or am shrinking".. i checked out the shoes and sure enough they were boosting me up 1 inches higher than normal.

NEW693159_1000_1.jpg

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Or even Jehovah, adds Janey. Now they translate thusly: "I am that I am" or "I am what I am". So for Hebrews, they heard from Moses that "I am what I am" told them to cross a f*****g river. Now if Janey had said that, people would be like, "what are you, Janey?, crazy?"

Since Janey's on meds that derive from sweet potatoes, yes, the answer is, "I yam what I yam" and it grows hair they purrs...."
I like your mindset, you sound like me, a specimen beset.

However, don't get me bloody started on those golden calf lovers!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like your mindset, you sound like me, a specimen beset.

However, don't get me bloody started on those golden calf lovers!
Like Eric the Red who stuck with the old gods, I worship the old Canaanite gods and goddesses like the Phoenicians and people of Carthage. Elisha the prophet, the enemy of all goddess-worshipers, was so bald, and so angry, he was this peripatetic loser who called down lightning from heaven to kill thousands for oops, first amendment rights, and induced a she-bear to maul and kill, two youths who teased him about being old and bald. It's always bad karma to tease others about their hair, but Elisha, proportionality?

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like Eric the Red, I worship the old Canaanite gods and goddesses. Elisha the prophet was so bald, and so angry, he was this peripatetic loser who called down lightning from heaven and induced a she-bear to maul and kill, two youths who teased him about being old and bald. It's always bad karma to tease others about their hair, but Elisha, proportionality?
Eric the red worshipped Tyr.

Elisha was old, bald and emotionally cold.....that was his downfall.

I've read the bible and other texted. I still wrestle with that bastard book!

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I recently bought some new shoes for the gym online, they are New Balance.

They arrived and i wore them.. i went to vist my mother and she made some comment "have you grown or am shrinking".. i checked out the shoes and sure enough they were boosting me up 1 inches higher than normal.

View attachment 168863
I do dearly hope you are putting them on that head of yours not on your feet lest you frighten the tank-topped patchy stubbled skinny-fat jelly-fish bicep curling in the mirror.......

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eric the red worshipped Tyr.

Elisha was old, bald and emotionally cold.....that was his downfall.

I've read the bible and other texted. I still wrestle with that bastard book!
Janey read it twice, cover to cover. First just in the normal order and second by jumping around chronologically the second time which is really enlightening in terms of things like the Babylonia Captivity and introduction of Zoroasterism and Jewish messianism.

I have always been fascinated by the trek of the different Indo-Europeans and now I have added my beard hypothesis. Follow the bearded warriors throughout history and you are following the track of baldness as well.

I grew up encircled by fundamentalists and it's not worth even trying to enlighten them. I remember one guy telling me that you can't use the RSV, no, you have to use the KJV, which I always use not for its accuracy but for its beauty in poetry and prose. KJV is also something that makes Shakespeare easier to understand and the changes in grammar like dropping thou and thee and ye, all with just you and the haths and takeths and former third person singular to just "s" which should have then been dropped as well. We have the easiest conjugations of any Indo-European language that I know of, plus we tossed gender and all but two case endings which makes English very, very easy as a world language which is an additional reason for English being the Latin of today.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Janey read it twice, cover to cover. First just in the normal order and second by jumping around chronologically the second time which is really enlightening in terms of things like the Babylonia Captivity and introduction of Zoroasterism and Jewish messianism.

I have always been fascinated by the trek of the different Indo-Europeans and now I have added my beard hypothesis. Follow the bearded warriors throughout history and you are following the track of baldness as well.

I grew up encircled by fundamentalists and it's not worth even trying to enlighten them. I remember one guy telling me that you can't use the RSV, no, you have to use the KJV, which I always use not for its accuracy but for its beauty in poetry and prose. KJV is also something that makes Shakespeare easier to understand and the changes in grammar like dropping thou and thee and ye, all with just you and the haths and takeths and former third person singular to just "s" which should have then been dropped as well. We have the easiest conjugations of any Indo-European language that I know of, plus we tossed gender and all but two case endings which makes English very, very easy as a world language which is an additional reason for English being the Latin of today.
"It is easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle than for a bald man to reach the kingdom of heaven"

The Butterbean Bastardized Bible Version(2021)