do you think this guys low hairline looks bad?

Reaction score
none of those traits are worse then balding as a single defect. These recessive traits would literally need to be stacked together i.e oval baby-face, and receding chin to even compare to being bald. As single negative traits, most would be over looked if everything else is within proportion.
I see short guys pull
I see baby faced men pull
I see weak featured men pull

I never see bald men pull

I "pull" frequently when I go out. On my round I deliver the mail, I have got a womans number, been invited round anothers house for "coffee"(in other words, for straddling), and another has told another postman she fancies me. I have said before, when you are 6ft+ frightening looking, bald specimen of a man, you attract women, only for "fun", not for a LTR.....and no, these women I have straddled/want to be straddled are not all dimensionally challenged.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I don't know. Being really short is really really bad.
Having a tiny pecker is much worse as well. You'd be constantly worrying about your gf eying up Tyrone's trouser snake. You'd feel so inadequate.

What about tyrones mates, Winston, and Linford?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I "pull" frequently when I go out. On my round I deliver the mail, I have got a womans number, been invited round anothers house for "coffee"(in other words, for straddling), and another has told another postman she fancies me. I have said before, when you are 6ft+ frightening looking, bald specimen of a man, you attract women, only for "fun", not for a LTR.....and no, these women I have straddled/want to be straddled are not all dimensionally challenged.

- - - Updated - - -

What about tyrones mates, Winston, and Linford?

This made me LOL hard but couldn't rep you. Shookwun is correct here. Other bad traits need to accumulate together, not a deal breaker as such, whereas balding might mean you don't even get attraction to begin with.

A girl might like tall guys, but if a well dressed, above average looking 5 ft 6 guy came will she reject him? She will at least be interested. Same for someone who isn't the best looking but good height and build, dressed well, full hair e.t.c.

I would say a very fat guy or bald are probably the two single most date killer issues a guy could have.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I don't know. Being really short is really really bad.
Having a tiny pecker is much worse as well. You'd be constantly worrying about your gf eying up Tyrone's trouser snake. You'd feel so inadequate.

I'm above average in that department, Propecia hasn't shrunk it thankfully, but I never get why people would be bothered by a tiny d1ck. At that stage you have her anyway, would a girl really dump someone with a small weiner? Maybe if it's like well below average but that is seriously rare.

Once in a medical lecture they told us the smallest recorded penis, every girl went awww. Maybe a sympathy fcuk?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Never, possibly for a woman. Worse flaws FOR a man:

Small member ie 4inches and below
Bad skin, pock marks, severe acne
Small in height ie 5 6" and under
Congenital disease(s)
Inability to grow what constitutes a beard/moustache/goatee etc
Baby face ie oval-shaped face, weak chin, non-masculine jawline, poor facial hair etc

Will that suffice?

Come on, how does having acne and little facial hair compare to baldness? None of the things you listed are worse than baldness in my opinion, although I do agree being short sucks if you're a man, still doesn't suck more than baldness though (unless you are extremely short)

Reaction score
Come on, how does having acne and little facial hair compare to baldness? None of the things you listed are worse than baldness in my opinion, although I do agree being short sucks if you're a man, still doesn't suck more than baldness though (unless you are extremely short)

Not every man wants to grow facial hair. Its the ability(or in a lot of blokes case, the inability) to grow facial that EVERY man desires. Its the transition for boyhood to manhood, and the separation of the sexes.
Regarding have a small penis. I have a large one, although it is long and stringy(like a curly wurly). However its moot for me as I only use it for excreting waste matter.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I must ask, what is your Norwood level, billybob? Let me take wild guess, NW2?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not every man wants to grow facial hair. Its the ability(or in a lot of blokes case, the inability) to grow facial that EVERY man desires. Its the transition for boyhood to manhood, and the separation of the sexes.
Regarding have a small penis. I have a large one, although it is long and stringy(like a curly wurly). However its moot for me as I only use it for excreting waste matter.

Girth is key too brother, get some designer stubble :firing:

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that...

Thanks for believing me.

- - - Updated - - -

Girth is key too brother, get some designer stubble :firing:

Nah, white trash goatee for me. Stubbles for pansies who moisturize theyre teabags, and tint theyre eyebrows. I blame Mr squeaky(David Beckam) for the increase of oestrogen and progesterone in men.

- - - Updated - - -

But everyone still expects you to be confident regardless, which sucks. And yes baldness is a flaw unto itself, far worse than any of the afforementioned traits. Baldness exposes humanities hypocracy. I fear going to work today, I dont have the tools I need to cope with reality right now and I might let too much truth slip out and make people umcomfortable, heaven forbid.

People can sense that, that self-loathing, negative mindset, embarrassment of being bald.....the facial doesn't help either, makes one look even more aggressive, miserable, unapproachable, compensating blah, blah, fu**ing blah. This is the reasons why you and I get everyday hassle, more than any other tadpole head I know.

shookwun

Reaction score
Nethedral Norwood -2 level achieved :laugh:

WireAP_338525b1d4b844f8bdeffccb3a2f2ab4_16x9_608.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
holy shiz abnormally low hairlines make guys look primitive and dumb. of course, i could see why a girl would get off to that at the same time (lol that caveman fetish)

that expression does make it worse, though, to be fair

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Low hairlines don't look masculine on most people unless they got features to compensate. Even then, a small forehead looks weird on a guy especially. The only universal advantage low hairlines have is if you get male pattern baldness, it takes longer to go up and look retarded :punk:

sheraz1392

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nethedral Norwood -2 level achieved :laugh:

WireAP_338525b1d4b844f8bdeffccb3a2f2ab4_16x9_608.jpg
I will take this hairline in a heartbeat over my current hair loss condition.

I have a couple of friends who have incredibly low hair lines.

They get their hairlines shaped every week and look perfectly normal.Even without shaping, their hairlines look good.

The thing is they do not have to fuking worry about ever growing forehead. They know that they will keep their hair forever and get their hairlines shaped as they desire.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
It does look stupid but I'd much rather have his hair. He could grow it long and style it in ways that wouldn't look so apeish

Or just design your own hairline. My afro Caribbean friend did that, quite common among black guys to cut into the hairline high up. Of course now he doesn't as the hairline is approaching the middle of his head with diffuse thinning.

FlopTurnRiver

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not his low hairline that makes him look like a ***. If he grew his hair out and pushed it back, grew some stubble and stopped making that ***gy expression he would look ok.

Low hairlines never look bad when the hair is grown out.