do you think this guys low hairline looks bad?

MrRandy

Reaction score
I agree, it is not his hair, it is rather the face shape and the look on his face make him so ....:p

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
With a hairline that low, you'd have to grow it a bit longer and forward to cover a bit more of your forehead, as counterintuitive as that sounds. That will hide the fact that you have a ridiculously low hairline. I'd rather have a low hairline than the NW3 I'm sporting.

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
With a hairline that low, you'd have to grow it a bit longer and forward to cover a bit more of your forehead, as counterintuitive as that sounds. That will hide the fact that you have a ridiculously low hairline. I'd rather have a low hairline than the NW3 I'm sporting.

Much like Selma Blair would.

Her hairline was ridiculous. Any guy with that hairline would have no option other than to keep it long.

selma-blair-mmm-h&m-hair.jpg106205_1218567540586_full.jpg

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Of all places to talk about... Gasp...hairlines?

Who would have thought, here on hairloss talk...

But seriously, I've seen her come up on these forums before, I don't think many people go scouring the internet for odd patterns of hair loss or hairlines... We just tend to notice them more.

Reaction score
Of all places to talk about... Gasp...hairlines?

Who would have thought, here on hairloss talk...

But seriously, I've seen her come up on these forums before, I don't think many people go scouring the internet for odd patterns of hair loss or hairlines... We just tend to notice them more.

I don't, and I have been sly for 13years+. Perhaps its due to the fact I don't focus on others appearance as I don't care about humans.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Hewy lewis, I need a new drug. One that wont make me care about humans and what they think.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I need a drug like that too, uncomfortable man. I care way too much what other people think.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I think deep down everyone does... its just that people like to think they are strong, independent and confident. Part of cofidence is not caring what others think about you, but that is because those individuals are so high up on the genetic totem pole that they are above such criticisms. They litterally have nothing to critice since they are already outwardly perfect.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I think deep down everyone does... its just that people like to think they are strong, independent and confident. Part of cofidence is not caring what others think about you, but that is because those individuals are so high up on the genetic totem pole that they are above such criticisms. They litterally have nothing to critice since they are already outwardly perfect.

Yeah, why wouldn't those people feel confident? And you often hear genetically blessed people rave about how confidence is key, easy for them to say when they have no flaw. How is is possible to feel confident when you're a genetic trainwreck? I don't even know if it is possible to be confident then.

Reaction score
Yeah, why wouldn't those people feel confident? And you often hear genetically blessed people rave about how confidence is key, easy for them to say when they have no flaw. How is is possible to feel confident when you're a genetic trainwreck? I don't even know if it is possible to be confident then.

No, every human has a flaw(s). Being bald is one of the aforementioned that stands out. Its in peoples vision as soon as a baldie goes past, no not noticing with having a shiny, crusty bonce on display. Its the fact that ones hair is missing that society cant accept, hence the hatred. Its different if someone has jug ears or a huge nose, as they still have ears/nose, just like everyone else, who also have hair.......unlike us.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I guess everyone has flaws, but some have very small flaws that doesn't matter as much. Having hair loss is a HUGE flaw.

Reaction score
I guess everyone has flaws, but some have very small flaws that doesn't matter as much. Having hair loss is a HUGE flaw.

Don't matter to whom?....it sure will to the recipient of that flaw. Hairloss is a big flaw(although there are much worse), more worse certainly for a woman.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I don't even know if it is possible to be confident then.

But everyone still expects you to be confident regardless, which sucks. And yes baldness is a flaw unto itself, far worse than any of the afforementioned traits. Baldness exposes humanities hypocracy. I fear going to work today, I dont have the tools I need to cope with reality right now and I might let too much truth slip out and make people umcomfortable, heaven forbid.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
(although there are much worse)

What flaw is worse than hair loss, im curious?

Big nose? Have a nose job!

Small boobs for women? Boob job!

Fat? Work out and eat healthy, or even have surgery!

Big ears? Have them surgically pinned back!

Pale? Get a tan!

I could go on, but I think you get the point.

Hair loss? Try medication that is not sure to work, and even if working can stop working! Or have a hair transplant, but not everyone is a good candidate for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless you are actually deformed in some way, either from birth or by accident, hair loss remains the biggest flaw

Reaction score
Never, possibly for a woman. Worse flaws FOR a man:

Small member ie 4inches and below
Bad skin, pock marks, severe acne
Small in height ie 5 6" and under
Congenital disease(s)
Inability to grow what constitutes a beard/moustache/goatee etc
Baby face ie oval-shaped face, weak chin, non-masculine jawline, poor facial hair etc

Will that suffice?

shookwun

Reaction score
Never, possibly for a woman. Worse flaws FOR a man:

Small member ie 4inches and below
Bad skin, pock marks, severe acne
Small in height ie 5 6" and under
Congenital disease(s)
Inability to grow what constitutes a beard/moustache/goatee etc
Baby face ie oval-shaped face, weak chin, non-masculine jawline, poor facial hair etc

Will that suffice?

none of those traits are worse then balding as a single defect. These recessive traits would literally need to be stacked together i.e oval baby-face, and receding chin to even compare to being bald. As single negative traits, most would be over looked if everything else is within proportion.
I see short guys pull
I see baby faced men pull
I see weak featured men pull

I never see bald men pull

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
none of those traits are worse then balding as a single defect. These recessive traits would literally need to be stacked together i.e oval baby-face, and receding chin to even compare to being bald. As single negative traits, most would be over looked if everything else is within proportion.
I see short guys pull
I see baby faced men pull
I see weak featured men pull

I never see bald men pull

Oh I don't know. Being really short is really really bad.
Having a tiny pecker is much worse as well. You'd be constantly worrying about your gf eying up Tyrone's trouser snake. You'd feel so inadequate.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i've both short and bald men with attractive gfs 0_0. of course its logical that they lower your chances but i've still seen it a fair amount so thats always good