do you think this guys low hairline looks bad?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it does

he looks like a lesbian woman

lgL4jDo.png

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would rather have that than what I have now.

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it looks stupid agreed on the lesbian comment. Ideally I think something a bit higher with a little recession looks good.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You really think his low hairline makes him look like a lesbian?
Or perhaps its just his facial expression and just how he looks :p

Besides his hairline isn't even that low..

I stiil can't believe people make comments like a mature Nw2 hairlline looks good or a low hairline makes him look like a gorilla, from what I can tell people with low hairlines are usually worshipped and considered to be attractive. NO fiveheads lol.

shookwun

Reaction score
looks stupid but lets face it any hairline is better then having a receding one.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm glad most of you agree. even if i had the choice of hairline i would choose norwood 2 over norwood -2 like this guy

i'd still take this guys hairline over mine tho lmao

shookwun

Reaction score
Man that guy looks androgynous as hell. Would rather be balding, and masculine looking then look him.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
easy to fix. just shave the hair on your forehead with a razor. or just get the follicles extracted

whaddayaknow, an inverse hair transplant. a hair extraction

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
You really think his low hairline makes him look like a lesbian?
Or perhaps its just his facial expression and just how he looks :p

Besides his hairline isn't even that low..

I stiil can't believe people make comments like a mature Nw2 hairlline looks good or a low hairline makes him look like a gorilla, from what I can tell people with low hairlines are usually worshipped and considered to be attractive. NO fiveheads lol.

I agree with SayifDoit.

His hair and hairline look perfectly normal, it's his facial expression that makes him look goofy. I do see many who comment that a NW2 hairline looks the best for a man, but yet I also see a lot of obsession of NW1 hair.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's not even the hairline he just looks like a dweeb
That being said, pretty ez to laser away some hair to get better temple points

shookwun

Reaction score
its his eyes and that feminine arched eye brow that make him look like a dweeb IMO

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
That guy is just not very masculine looking at all. His hair may have something to do with it, but it's also his weak jaw, his goofy smile, and his feminine features. I bet he has an hourglass figure too, poor guy.

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Norwood 1 or 2 I couldn't care least. If I had either I'd be long gone from this place. There is very little aesthetic difference between the 2 and I personally think a little recession looks masculine.

Very low hairlines just look stupid imo, although I agree I'd much rather have that than what I currently have

11_21_350x450_napolitano_andrew.jpg

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder how many people with stupid looking low hairlines get hair lasered off. I reckon more than one would think.

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
One young lad here had a strip growing from one temple onto his forehead. Haha, someone called it a reverse NW2:) or Norwood -2.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I think the fact that he seems to be wearing lipstick / lipgloss makes him look like a lesbian rather than his hairline lol...

shookwun

Reaction score
its not the hair rather his androgynous features that make him look feminine, and weird.