Do You Think The Average Balding Guy Would Get Dumped ?

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk my girlfriend has seen my balding in full effect and still wants to marry me and have children with me. Balding can worsen your looks, but hey, it's not entirely a death sentence! But truth be told, if you are balding young, don't cope with 'I am going to age like a fine wine' or 'I am gonna be a sex symbol'. Find yourself someone decent and marry that person and that is all.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also know women who stayed with their man after he lost his hair. Those couples are married tho.
The bald guys who got gfs (attractive ones) are mostly rich guys or spartan warriors.
For people like me (whom baldness transformed from above average to ugly dogs) its over tho.
Need to find someone before you lose hair

you should consider getting a system

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
@KevinEdEddEddy is one of the best posters on this forum. Seems like you’ve grown a lot man. Lots of valuable postings like this lately
I like him as well, he's a good dude. I'm glad he managed to find happiness in life despite being handed aggressive baldness at such a young age. It's actually quite amazing how he managed to get a gf and friends despite being bald at 21, but he deserves it

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Need to find someone before you lose hair

you should consider getting a system
Nah, bro, I accepted my fate.
Considering the fact that, in 3 years the only woman who gave me a real chance was 42 y old milf with low self esteem and bald fetish and that tinder/instagram for me is completely dead while my full head of hair friends get 5+ matches per week or pick up chicks ezy asf from instagram, Im done.
I'll just focus on videogames/gym/learning useful skills.
I'm thankful to the universe for giving me + my parents good health since that's the most important thing in life and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Nah, bro, I accepted my fate.
Considering the fact that, in 3 years the only woman who gave me a real chance was 42 y old milf with low self esteem and bald fetish and that tinder/instagram for me is completely dead while my full head of hair friends get 5+ matches per week or pick up chicks ezy asf from instagram, Im done.
I'll just focus on videogames/gym/learning useful skills.
I'm thankful to the universe for giving me + my parents good health since that's the most important thing in life and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
But why suffer when you don't have to? I used to think a bit this way. I am bald and inferior; therefore I must suffer and through it all, try to contribute the most to the world, as any human should. That's what I used to think. But now, looking back, with system on, it was poppycock. I don't believe in any God or religion and so I can't find a good reason to just suffer when there is a way out.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
But why suffer when you don't have to? I used to think a bit this way. I am bald and inferior; therefore I must suffer and through it all, try to contribute the most to the world, as any human should. That's what I used to think. But now, looking back, with system on, it was poppycock. I don't believe in any God or religion and so I can't find a good reason to just suffer when there is a way out.

now you know how frustrating it was talking to you on here

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
If you think a guy is single and never marries is because of his hair loss you are way off. It could be a factor if he is balding but that is not the only factor. In most cases it has to with his self esteem. If you don't like yourself, how can you expect anyone else too either. The other reason a guy stays single is he is too picky like @Oknow and myself. We are always looking for the "perfect" women just like everyone here is looking for the "perfect" solution to hair loss. We are going to have to wait 5 more years for both. LOL

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think a guy is single and never marries is because of his hair loss you are way off. It could be a factor if he is balding but that is not the only factor. In most cases it has to with his self esteem. If you don't like yourself, how can you expect anyone else too either. The other reason a guy stays single is he is too picky like @Oknow and myself. We are always looking for the "perfect" women just like everyone here is looking for the "perfect" solution to hair loss. We are going to have to wait 5 more years for both. LOL

To elaborate on this, the issue is also with the Women too, I’ve met so many who are emotionally unavailable due to their own complexes - depression, generally emotional instability - some of them are hot.

I think a lot of guys on here think that being a woman automatically means easy mode, they can be just as fucked up too.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
To elaborate on this, the issue is also with the Women too, I’ve met so many who are emotionally unavailable due to their own complexes - depression, generally emotional instability - some of them are hot.

I think a lot of guys on here think that being a woman automatically means easy mode, they can be just as fucked up too.
That's why a few drinks and a one night stand seems to be more popular now a days. Why have to deal with the emotional baggage the next day. You are going to see more of the pump and dump attitude in future generations so in 10 years from now when someone is reading this thread they will say wow he was a prophet.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why a few drinks and a one night stand seems to be more popular now a days. Why have to deal with the emotional baggage the next day. You are going to see more of the pump and dump attitude in future generations so in 10 years from now when someone is reading this thread they will say wow he was a prophet.

Unfortunately, probably isn’t a long term sustainable way of being

Can only pump and dump for so long, otherwise you end up like @Feelsbadman

In contrast, people are more likely to settle

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Unfortunately, probably isn’t a long term sustainable way of being

Can only pump and dump for so long, otherwise you end up like @Feelsbadman

In contrast, people are more likely to settle
If you were right, the divorce rate and still single rate would be much lower. It's not. I know @Feelsbadman is still posting here under a new account. This place is not too easy to give up for people like him. You know how addicting this place can be.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you were right, the divorce rate and still single rate would be much lower. It's not. I know @Feelsbadman is still posting here under a new account. This place is not too easy to give up for people like him. You know how addicting this place can be.

I know more people married than single right now. Out of my peers, I’m one of the remaining few still single.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I disagree. If a guy is NW6 at age 25 he is not going to get married. To get married you need to find somebody willing to go on dates with you (note that "arranged marriage" in 2022 is actually arranged dating). NW6 at age 25 will get nobody who wants to date him and so will not get married. It's that simple. Self esteem may be low but it's irrelevant in this scenario. Is a guy who wants a cisgender woman with similar body type and age to him a picky guy?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree. If a guy is NW6 at age 25 he is not going to get married. To get married you need to find somebody willing to go on dates with you (note that "arranged marriage" in 2022 is actually arranged dating). NW6 at age 25 will get nobody who wants to date him and so will not get married. It's that simple. Self esteem may be low but it's irrelevant in this scenario. Is a guy who wants a cisgender woman with similar body type and age to him a picky guy?

Given your personal experiences, you might find it hard to believe but there are bald men out there who do have an active dating life.

My older brother met someone new after he divorced and became a NW4.

My PT is going on dates and is significantly balding

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Sure thing, boss man.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man one week you make progress, another week back to being a wigcel

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Major cope, I know some NW6 who got married to average or decent looking women, guy was a manlet too

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im closing in to NW7 teritorry, I dont have 10k euros to go to Turkey and I have sweating problems so I cant wear a system.
Also, judging by my life luck, I cant take a 5% of my dick not working anymore.
Also, apart from divorced milfs with low self esteem I can also pick up fat chicks.
f*****g Karma.