Do You Think The Average Balding Guy Would Get Dumped ?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol at "balding is normal in XX age!"

I was on some event there were around thirty men from early 20s to late 50s and I saw NO men before 45 with noticeable hairloss (except me)

around 50% of men after 50yo have progressive hairloss and 50% have NW1 (and grey, but who cares) and still NO ONE shaves it all they still wear that NW5 rat nest, I repeat, NO ONE shaves it all

everyone before 40 has not worse than NW1.5 and most of men have NW0 with no vertex/scalp recession at all

I felt SO f*****g inferior albeit people twice age of me

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps. But it gives me motivation.

I think it should motivate you to re-evaluate whether any of this is actually correct. I think you've decided to squeeze anything unique out of life and boil us all down to animals with inherent instincts that are uncontrollable. And this is coming from a guy who thinks 90% or even more of people are for the most part exactly what I just described, but that makes it all the sweeter when coming across someone who isn't that, never mind giving yourself that possibility that some day you can lay rest all your flaws and be someone like that.

I have regularly scorned friends and people generally for putting down those who are ugly or sometimes even fat (for which I have less sympathy towards) as a recent example, a 3/10 guy who started dating a legit 7+ girl, and they were laughing about what the f*** she's thinking and how he's a "toad". This did not sit well with me, mainly because f***, shouldn't we be amazed at an ugly guy who, whether it lasts or not, has managed to get screwing a girl who is so far above his weight aesthetically? This is what I was writing about the other day, it doesn't matter what happens, ugly guys never win, even if they do find love with a beautiful normal girl, they'll get sh*t for being so ugly they don't belong with her.

So you can tell me I don't give a sh*t about you (and at this point you're definitely correct) but don't sit there and tell me I am incapable of empathising with people because you've had a shitty existence.

There's no "perhaps" here, if you can state with certainty that average/attractive people will ALWAYS hate ugliness to infinite, then feel free apply your own self to these fucked up rules if you were one of them (and own up to it without this "perhaps" bullshit) but don't apply me or the rest of the world to it.

I don't care if you feel you've never been proven wrong on this (lol confirmation bias) you are totally presumptuous and pompous, sure I may be incredibly judgemental, and I don't see anything wrong with that, but I'm judgemental on people's actions, not the actions I've decided they would make because I want to be mad at them but have no ammunition.

Fucked up.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it should motivate you to re-evaluate whether any of this is actually correct. I think you've decided to squeeze anything unique out of life and boil us all down to animals with inherent instincts that are uncontrollable. And this is coming from a guy who thinks 90% or even more of people are for the most part exactly what I just described, but that makes it all the sweeter when coming across someone who isn't that, never mind giving yourself that possibility that some day you can lay rest all your flaws and be someone like that.

I have regularly scorned friends and people generally for putting down those who are ugly or sometimes even fat (for which I have less sympathy towards) as a recent example, a 3/10 guy who started dating a legit 7+ girl, and they were laughing about what the f*** she's thinking and how he's a "toad". This did not sit well with me, mainly because f***, shouldn't we be amazed at an ugly guy who, whether it lasts or not, has managed to get screwing a girl who is so far above his weight aesthetically? This is what I was writing about the other day, it doesn't matter what happens, ugly guys never win, even if they do find love with a beautiful normal girl, they'll get sh*t for being so ugly they don't belong with her.

So you can tell me I don't give a sh*t about you (and at this point you're definitely correct) but don't sit there and tell me I am incapable of empathising with people because you've had a shitty existence.

There's no "perhaps" here, if you can state with certainty that average/attractive people will ALWAYS hate ugliness to infinite, then feel free apply your own self to these fucked up rules if you were one of them (and own up to it without this "perhaps" bullshit) but don't apply me or the rest of the world to it.

I don't care if you feel you've never been proven wrong on this (lol confirmation bias) you are totally presumptuous and pompous, sure I may be incredibly judgemental, and I don't see anything wrong with that, but I'm judgemental on people's actions, not the actions I've decided they would make because I want to be mad at them but have no ammunition.

Fucked up.

Yeah, it's all fucked-up, but true, nonetheless. People are fucked-up by the way, as is life. I merely form my opinions based on what I see and experience, therefore on facts. That's why I'm sure to be right. And several users here even confirmed much of what I write here as well. Guess we're both too judgmental and stubborn to admit to be wrong (even if you're much more than me, considering the tantrums you throw at users over stupid things).

Completely unrelated: I got a rejection email today from one of the two places I had interviewed at. Damn, that hurts :(. Overall I applied to like 40 places, and got interviews at two.

I just ate half a liter of chocolate ice cream.

I'm really sorry, man. Keep trying, I wish you best of luck.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it's all fucked-up, but true, nonetheless. People are fucked-up by the way, as is life. I merely form my opinions based on what I see and experience, therefore on facts. That's why I'm sure to be right. And several users here even confirmed much of what I write here as well. Guess we're both too judgmental and stubborn to admit to be wrong (even if you're much more than me, considering the tantrums you throw at users over stupid things).

Ew. Can't focus on the point, so you have to pat yourself on the back about how people agree with much of what you say (means f*** all for this discussion though doesn't it?) and then get generally personal about me trying to somehow twist that into being relevant for this "debate". More diversionary sh*t.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're hating yourself for going bald how do you expect a girl to love you in that process, when we're putting this much emphasis on our own male pattern baldness it's pretty hard for a girl to not notice this insecurity which in turn kind of turns her off to you. Not to say that the most confident balding man wouldn't lose his girl over his hairline, but there are def situations where the men dig their own grave in relationships with their own personal insecurities.

Let me put it this way. As a straight male, when I look at a bald guy I feel physically repulsed, I think they look creepy and genetically inferior.They are incredibly ugly too me. So if I as a straight male feel this way about bald guys, how do you think women feel about them? Women are the ones with choice to give or withhold sex, why would they give it to a genetically inferior and ghoul like bald freak when even an ugly chick can f*** most guys if she just outright asks them.

It's easy to say to love yourself and it will all be okay, but look at the average looking bald guy and ask yourself; if you were a woman would you have anything to do with them? Fuk no. If anything, a woman will just laugh at a bald guy for being confident and find it pathetic. Balding is more than just an insecurity, it is a physical deformity that women have evolved to find repulsive.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Let me put it this way. As a straight male, when I look at a bald guy I feel physically repulsed, I think they look creepy and genetically inferior.They are incredibly ugly too me. So if I as a straight male feel this way about bald guys, how do you think women feel about them? Women are the ones with choice to give or withhold sex, why would they give it to a genetically inferior and ghoul like bald freak when even an ugly chick can f*** most guys if she just outright asks them.

It's easy to say to love yourself and it will all be okay, but look at the average looking bald guy and ask yourself; if you were a woman would you have anything to do with them? Fuk no. If anything, a woman will just laugh at a bald guy for being confident and find it pathetic. Balding is more than just an insecurity, it is a physical deformity that women have evolved to find repulsive.

Bruh I understand your logic completely and I know where you're coming from but how can you explain all these bald dudes finding girls and pretty ones at that too. I think ugly bald men specifically take a hit on their self esteem when they go full bald, which in turn makes them that much more repulsive. Just cause they're not on HairLossTalk doesn't mean they don't care. I agree there's a lot of bald men I look at and think "ya I'm on finasteride for life". But then there's some chill *** bald dudes I meet that make me think "you know what, when finasteride stops working I'll just let it take its course" I'll definitely be passed 28-29. And no offence you're a f*****g guy, I don't think you should be turned on by a masculine feature. Most of the women who go for bald men are the ones who like the roughed up looking masculine look, and being bald, that's pretty much the only option you have to not be an outkast to society lol.

Dsport

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That sl*t told you that???

Please tell me you got revenge legally

Such as outing her on fb as having aids
Oh no doubt about it man. Women will drop you for anything, I had an ex who I didn't know was a size queen until one day she left because my penis wasn't big enough, she was chasing that feeling after having experienced a 10 incher from what she told me.

Competition is tough out there.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw a genuinely happy non looksmatched couple today, the girl was a solid 8, the guy was a 5 sporting an nw3.5. It actually felt weird seeing them kiss and that. It's a rare sight for sure.

why would they give it to a genetically inferior and ghoul like bald freak when even an ugly chick can f*** most guys if she just outright asks them.

Not all bald guys are genetically inferior, ghoul like freaks. I'd like to see you say that to my 6'4 nw6 cousin who's married to an 8 (he's probably an 8 himself, was bald since 20 but I saw a pic of him younger probably would have been a 9/10 with hair)

Not all girls just want to f*** the hottest guy they can, many want a relationship and will thus usually aim for more looks matched guys. It's why you see ugly girls with ugly guys. Of course some of those girls could f*** hotter guys, but that's not what they want.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw a genuinely happy non looksmatched couple today, the girl was a solid 8, the guy was a 5 sporting an nw3.5. It actually felt weird seeing them kiss and that. It's a rare sight for sure.

Not all bald guys are genetically inferior, ghoul like freaks. I'd like to see you say that to my 6'4 nw6 cousin who's married to an 8 (he's probably an 8 himself, was bald since 20 but I saw a pic of him younger probably would have been a 9/10 with hair)

Not all girls just want to f*** the hottest guy they can, many want a relationship and will thus usually aim for more looks matched guys. It's why you see ugly girls with ugly guys. Of course some of those girls could f*** hotter guys, but that's not what they want.

Nothing more heartwarming than anecdotal evidence about bald pussy slayers.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree somewhat with your point that not all women just go for looks, but bald guys will no longer have the option to just message an 8/10 on Okcupid for "cuddles" and f*** her within the hour. Not exactly sunshine and rainbows when you're in your 20s or early 30s and you've lost a part of your life other people and all your friends take for granted.

Even women who don't mind bald guys physically are likely to avoid because of the scrutiny of their other male and female friends pointing out that they're in a relationship with a bald man.

I'm only 1 month into my transplant and I literally feel like killing someone because I can't have sex right now. I can't hide my norwood 3 and diffuse thinning at the moment and already people are treating me like a cancer patient and giving me a cringe smile and asking how my weekend and day was whenever they see me to act supportive. The worst is that when I'm evasive or want to be left alone they act offended as if somehow by not responding positively to their condescending false support and view of me as a genetic fuckup that I'm being an a**h**.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

I know, I'm a god damn prophet.

I re-read that whole post of mine now almost 5 years later. f*****g word for word, almost nothing's changed, except I have even far less hair, am 30 in a couple of days and there is still nothing resembling a solution anywhere close. If I could bet money on future hair loss cures failing I'd have been a millionaire by now.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Literally the reason why I haven't asked a girl out in 2 years.

Motherfucking rollercoaster ride with losing hair on Finasteride then regaining it on Minoxidil then losing it again then regaining it with estrogen then having to quit due to sides then starting RU and not knowing what in the f*** is going to happen next and what I am going to look like in 3-4 months?

Yeah f*** that. Nothing would break my heart more than to start dating someone I really like and then have this f*****g sh*t tear me apart and have her leave me due to me looking like a ghoul.

That missed opportunity cost is real. I'm never going to know what it means to be a normal NW1 male in his prime with normal hormones full of DHT and strength and vitality who can have an attractive girlfriend and a relationship he is happy in with a girl he loves.

But hey, fingers crossed for that full head of hair at 30 years old right? Maybe THAT sh*t pans out. HAHAHAHA. No. We'll still f*****g be using Finasteride in 2022.

you know right that lots of people still stay together after the guy loses his hair

otherwise every bald man would be single

actually , it’s very common for people to meet their partner when he has hair and after settling he loses it

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
you know right that lots of people still stay together after the guy loses his hair

otherwise every bald man would be single

actually , it’s very common for people to meet their partner when he has hair and after settling he loses it
It's getting worse though. I know 5 people who lost their hair in their 20s. 3/5 got dumped and 2/5 lost hair even earlier and never had a gf to begin with.

If we include adults, aside from my dad who got married and had kids before balding, I know 4 guys who are bald and shave their head. All of them are single, never married.

It's a death sentence to lose your hair. Society treats hair loss sufferers like sh*t (if you are a man). Just look at the Oscar's. Make a joke about a man's hairline, laughs everywhere. Make a joke about a woman's short hair (she doesn't have alopecia areata, that's bullshit), and that warrants an assault followed by a standing ovation.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's getting worse though. I know 5 people who lost their hair in their 20s. 3/5 got dumped and 2/5 lost hair even earlier and never had a gf to begin with.

If we include adults, aside from my dad who got married and had kids before balding, I know 4 guys who are bald and shave their head. All of them are single, never married.

It's a death sentence to lose your hair. Society treats hair loss sufferers like sh*t (if you are a man). Just look at the Oscar's. Make a joke about a man's hairline, laughs everywhere. Make a joke about a woman's short hair (she doesn't have alopecia areata, that's bullshit), and that warrants an assault followed by a standing ovation.
@KevinEdEddEddy thoughts?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

Absolutely no doubt that being bald makes dating harder, ask @doubleindemnity

I personally know lots of guys who are still with their partners following hair loss

I think after a certain age , women don’t care.

the women who’ve dumped their partners are in their 20s in your post, 30+ are more mature

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s all about the confidence maannn.

Attachments

• 773C612D-29A6-40C8-ADBD-99A91E6AB518.jpeg
    773C612D-29A6-40C8-ADBD-99A91E6AB518.jpeg
    129.3 KB · Views: 61

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely no doubt that being bald makes dating harder, ask @doubleindemnity

I personally know lots of guys who are still with their partners following hair loss

I think after a certain age , women don’t care.

the women who’ve dumped their partners are in their 20s in your post, 30+ are more mature
I also know women who stayed with their man after he lost his hair. Those couples are married tho.
The bald guys who got gfs (attractive ones) are mostly rich guys or spartan warriors.
For people like me (whom baldness transformed from above average to ugly dogs) its over tho.