Do you think most women cheat? or is this cope?

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One in a nightclub, engaged. Took her number and met her the next day and gave her my large one bareback in my bedsit.

One in a shop i frequented. Knew she was in a relationship but she used to talk sexually so I drove up to the flats where she lived(unbeknown to her). Didn't know the number so I waited, she pulled up got out with a smirk and invited me in where I gave her my large bareback one in her bedsit.

One on a round when I was working as a postman. Thought she knew me from a bikers pub and used to flirt with me. A horny housewife who married some flaccid old f***. Parked up one day(unbeknown to her) and waited for "hubby" to go out to the local working men's club. Knocked on the door, she answered and grabbed me by the shirt collar. Her friend stayed watch whilst I straddled her in the kid's bedroom. Waliing downstairs she enquired to my name again! At the door she did my top button up and stated she felt used and bring some flowers next time. Never did buy those tulips.........

A few others at parties, under neon-light, friends of friends etc

One must remember women can't be alone and they ALL have a few men waiting in the wings even if they define themselves as single.
Nice p**rn fantasy son

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure why anyone would want to get into a relationship with a hooker, it’s just asking for trouble
Years of ridicule and years of doing menial manual jobs whilst living in shared houses......and one joke relationship in 18years.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh I've always seen the wole redpill ideology as pathetic, even if I was a little drawn to it as well when I was younger. But in essence you're trying every dirty trick in the book only to try and replicate what should come naturally. Which doesn't mean I'm against self-improvement obviously, but only for your own sake, not to try and project an ideal lifestyle that you get no real satisfaction from. Sure you could pull some girls this way, but maintaning that whole charade is so exhausting and the even when you succeed it feels a bit dull. Redpillers alway seemed to me like men who started lifting late, had a lonely if not slightly embarrassing puberty and never experienced teenage love, so they desperately try to make up for that lost opportunity by living the lifestyle they wish they could've lived before, but by that point it's already too late

I agree with this - to be honest I know lots and lots of people who are bang average in relationships

I have been single for a while now, but I could have been in one by now

The problem with these Red pillers, is where they think getting into a relationship is scientific when it’s just as simple as meeting people until you find a person you ‘click with’

Everyone is capable of that

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Four times I've tried to form some sort of meaningful relationship with a pro.

I think(I hope) I've learnt my lesson now.....

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Due to the fact I'm emotionally emulsified, my optimum scenario would be to have three women on the go, all in different towns.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
True. People underestimate the true power of beauty I think. But blackpillers also underestimate the power of charisma/charm/etc. While the first is more important, the latter can be the difference between a simp and a slayer, no matter how good you look.

One of my best friends is ridiculously attractive. As in, people gawking at him on the street attractive. But he's also a "loser", judged by society's standards. Dropped out of high school to pursue painting, never held a steady job, etc. The typical artistic bohemian type. But he gets away with everything. He isn't even judged really, while other people would be seen as hobo's and failures in his position, while he has a wealthy and cute gf who supports him and pays for everyhing. While I was slaving away in uni studying STEM he was just breezing throug life experiencing everything it has to offer.

Beauty is by far the biggest privilege. More than intelligence/talent or wealth, which are second and third, in no particular order. Most just don't want to come to terms with it because that would be admitting that a vast dimension of life ( sensation and experience) is closed off to them
that is a comprehension problem, though... most dont understand talent and dont care about it and because beauty is everywhere on the media and it seems that those people have it far easier than everyone else... i would even say there is some sort of jealousy...

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
what are those drugs like?
Don't know personally, seen two girls take Heroin, one injecting the other smoking. Seen plenty sucking on the golden crackpipe.

Drugs have never been my poison.

My downfall was barebacking hookers(and sometimes falling in love with them).

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol.whos even that dream surgeon, Paley?

200.gif