Do you think most women cheat? or is this cope?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don;t mean to be cynical but i mean with social media, and dating apps and the fact most women are pretty ruined with a huge partner count by their mid 20's. I think most women cheat , most women live off attention and with social media its like drugs

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ofc they do, all they have to do is 3 clicks and they're so close to cheating on you, lol.
The only way they wont cheat is if they lockdown a top20% man, but those 20% men usually are with 3-4 women constantly.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ofc they do, all they have to do is 3 clicks and they're so close to cheating on you, lol.
The only way they wont cheat is if they lockdown a top20% man, but those 20% men usually are with 3-4 women constantly.
Correct to some extent. I think the top 5% of men have that kind of leverage. The other 15% are just considered boyfriend material until they find a better replacement.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you concerned about cheating if you say you can't get anyone to be with you at all in the first place

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you concerned about cheating if you say you can't get anyone to be with you at all in the first place
My problems stem from balding but I'm 31. I had my teens and 20s to never even worry about balding and even with hair I found women to be untrustworthy. I've dated about a dozen women and half i know cheated on me. Only 2 relationships ended on a "mutual agreement" and that was high school. College? Either a hookup or tried a relationship and got cheated on. After college? Only 2 hits online and 1 hit outside of online. All cheated.

I feel like the older you get the harder it is, even without balding because women in their 30s are basically damaged goods and there is a reason why they failed to get married by now. Worst of all is that the older the women got, the more demands they had which is absolutely backwards. It's like women think their smv goes up with age. No, it doesn't. Most men don't gain value with age either (like everyone here).

I do feel really bad for those people balding at 18 because their lives were over before they even began. No woman in high school or college will want to go near you and by the time you are able to get money and security and gymmaxx everyone else is married and you are settling for 30+ year olds who want security but will never truly love you as they experienced their most lustful moments with better looking men who they long for and if given the opportunity to ditch you, they would. Bald men will never light that fire in women. I know what it is because I used to be a high tier normie a decade ago. I had a good face, fit, high iq, full hair, etc. Now the young me would have a panic attack if he saw me now. But for women you see it in their eyes, if the eyes dilate, they want you. They laugh at your "humor". They smile at you, voice is higher and they act more feminine. They play with their hair. They touch you and sometimes assault you but you didn't care. A bald man would NEVER get that kind of attraction ever.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My problems stem from balding but I'm 31. I had my teens and 20s to never even worry about balding and even with hair I found women to be untrustworthy. I've dated about a dozen women and half i know cheated on me. Only 2 relationships ended on a "mutual agreement" and that was high school. College? Either a hookup or tried a relationship and got cheated on. After college? Only 2 hits online and 1 hit outside of online. All cheated.

I feel like the older you get the harder it is, even without balding because women in their 30s are basically damaged goods and there is a reason why they failed to get married by now. Worst of all is that the older the women got, the more demands they had which is absolutely backwards. It's like women think their smv goes up with age. No, it doesn't. Most men don't gain value with age either (like everyone here).

I do feel really bad for those people balding at 18 because their lives were over before they even began. No woman in high school or college will want to go near you and by the time you are able to get money and security and gymmaxx everyone else is married and you are settling for 30+ year olds who want security but will never truly love you as they experienced their most lustful moments with better looking men who they long for and if given the opportunity to ditch you, they would. Bald men will never light that fire in women. I know what it is because I used to be a high tier normie a decade ago. I had a good face, fit, high iq, full hair, etc. Now the young me would have a panic attack if he saw me now. But for women you see it in their eyes, if the eyes dilate, they want you. They laugh at your "humor". They smile at you, voice is higher and they act more feminine. They play with their hair. They touch you and sometimes assault you but you didn't care. A bald man would NEVER get that kind of attraction ever.
Careful with these brutal posts, you could destroy someone's last trace of mental stability

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But for women you see it in their eyes, if the eyes dilate, they want you. They laugh at your "humor". They smile at you, voice is higher and they act more feminine. They play with their hair. They touch you and sometimes assault you but you didn't care. A bald man would NEVER get that kind of attraction ever.

I get that attention sometime. Girls play with their hair around me and are obviously interested..

I got approached on Friday in the bar by a woman who owns a cafe and recognised my face

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I already had a horseshoe pattern by 19 lmao, I think I might want to just shoot up heroin since I will be spat on for even existing in the same area as people better than me

INT

Reaction score
No you are projecting your own world view onto other people. For you, attention from the opposite gender is the most important thing in life. For most (‘high value’) people older than mid 20, there are more important things in life.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No you are projecting your own world view onto other people. For you, attention from the opposite gender is the most important thing in life. For most (‘high value’) people older than mid 20, there are more important things in life.
are you narcissistic? seems from your posts
anyyway i vvalue other other things in life now over female attention

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep telling yourself that.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
dont forget the 100 direct messages in her inbox every day... that is tempting (especially when the lover sucks^^)...

seriously, its btw not that uncommon to get approached... happens all the time... i also barely ever get rejected, sure if someone isnt interested in you romantically, of course i get rejected... otherwise usually not...

i also dont think most women cheat, they cheat like everybody else does and usually because the relationship is fucked anyway... women more or less decide to cheat when the relationship is already over in their heads... often waiting for things to get better, though...
men cheat and still try to safe it, or dont even consider breaking up...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dont forget the 100 direct messages in her inbox every day... that is tempting (especially when the lover sucks^^)...

seriously, its btw not that uncommon to get approached... happens all the time... i also barely ever get rejected, sure if someone isnt interested in you romantically, of course i get rejected... otherwise usually not...

i also dont think most women cheat, they cheat like everybody else does and usually because the relationship is fucked anyway... women more or less decide to cheat when the relationship is already over in their heads... often waiting for things to get better, though...
men cheat and still try to safe it, or dont even consider breaking up...
maybe but i don't think its that black and white depends on the girl like some have personality disorders and just really impulsive so will cheat but remain in the relationship but i guess these girls are damaged and incapable of love in the first place

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe but i don't think its that black and white depends on the girl like some have personality disorders and just really impulsive so will cheat but remain in the relationship but i guess these girls are damaged and incapable of love in the first place
yeah not black and white of course... among the people i know, the dudes cheated way more than the women... be it being on holidays, being drunk and having the opportunity and so... then at like mid 20s most became normal adults^^

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
They cheat because they can ie have options.. men would too but they’re only as faithful as their options, which for the majority of the lazy, beer belly twats isn’t much, so they settle in a rut

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They cheat because they can ie have options.. men would too but they’re only as faithful as their options, which for the majority of the lazy, beer belly twats isn’t much, so they settle in a rut
So the truth is relationships arent real everyone just cheats if they have good options?
I genuinely dont knkw