Do you think most women cheat? or is this cope?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
They cheat because they can ie have options.. men would too but they’re only as faithful as their options, which for the majority of the lazy, beer belly twats isn’t much, so they settle in a rut
that why nearly all the dudes i know cheated, or never made it official until way later and kept banging women... i am also guilty of the latter...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that why nearly all the dudes i know cheated, or never made it official until way later and kept banging women... i am also guilty of the latter...
but the problem is 99% of women have options i.e. tinder and social media
i've dm'd girls on instagram (When i used to be good looking) and they'd always respond to me even when they had a boyfriend
lol i guess that's life in 2021.
Just accept it

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
but the problem is 99% of women have options i.e. tinder and social media
i've dm'd girls on instagram (When i used to be good looking) and they'd always respond to me even when they had a boyfriend
lol i guess that's life in 2021.
Just accept it
yeah of course they got way more options than men, i am not going to deny that... i mean they most likely get offers nearly everywhere they go to either...
i know a lot of women complaining about that, too...
as a man you usually have to do more, thats for sure... and even if it is the first step only...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah of course they got way more options than men, i am not going to deny that... i mean they most likely get offers nearly everywhere they go to either...
i know a lot of women complaining about that, too...
as a man you usually have to do more, thats for sure... and even if it is the first step only...
then what's the point of even having a gf? that's what im saying

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
then what's the point of even having a gf? that's what im saying
a few points actually...
you dont need to do everything alone if you dont want to, you get to see some more places, get to know different things, different perspectives...
you get some help if you need to, living together is also better than living alone (though i dont mind either, but its not bad when you dont have to cook when you come home from work at 10pm...)...
you also get sex nearly every time you want it, while otherwise you would have to out in way more effort (that is time you dont want to spend and sometimes even cant spend)...

INT

Reaction score
are you narcissistic? seems from your posts
anyyway i vvalue other other things in life now over female attention

You don’t even know what narcissism is so don’t throw around terms like that. Also you do realize that you are saying that to the guy who has been offering to help you on numerous occasions even though you offended me on numerous occasions? Talking about narcissism...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don’t even know what narcissism is so don’t throw around terms like that. Also you do realize that you are saying that to the guy who has been offering to help you on numerous occasions even though you offended me on numerous occasions? Talking about narcissism...
I do
And just because someone is offering help doesnt mean they are not a narcissist. Dont put others down when it seems you may not know the definition yourself.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
My problems stem from balding but I'm 31. I had my teens and 20s to never even worry about balding and even with hair I found women to be untrustworthy. I've dated about a dozen women and half i know cheated on me. Only 2 relationships ended on a "mutual agreement" and that was high school. College? Either a hookup or tried a relationship and got cheated on. After college? Only 2 hits online and 1 hit outside of online. All cheated.

I feel like the older you get the harder it is, even without balding because women in their 30s are basically damaged goods and there is a reason why they failed to get married by now. Worst of all is that the older the women got, the more demands they had which is absolutely backwards. It's like women think their smv goes up with age. No, it doesn't. Most men don't gain value with age either (like everyone here).

I do feel really bad for those people balding at 18 because their lives were over before they even began. No woman in high school or college will want to go near you and by the time you are able to get money and security and gymmaxx everyone else is married and you are settling for 30+ year olds who want security but will never truly love you as they experienced their most lustful moments with better looking men who they long for and if given the opportunity to ditch you, they would. Bald men will never light that fire in women. I know what it is because I used to be a high tier normie a decade ago. I had a good face, fit, high iq, full hair, etc. Now the young me would have a panic attack if he saw me now. But for women you see it in their eyes, if the eyes dilate, they want you. They laugh at your "humor". They smile at you, voice is higher and they act more feminine. They play with their hair. They touch you and sometimes assault you but you didn't care. A bald man would NEVER get that kind of attraction ever.

Brutal truth pill, especially about the sexual chemistry with hair and without. Only a few lucky guys can maintain that sexual chemistry without hair. You're right about ageing sadly. I will just add one thing, if so many girls cheated to you with hair, I don't think that shows women are untrustworthy. I would say the type of girls you selected to be your gf are flawed or dare I say it, personality clashes, though cheating is mega messed up. Personally I've noticed in my situation and lads around, it's guys mostly cheating and looking for single girls, though women obviously cheat too but not as much imo and they do it for different reasons.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Correcting title: Do you think most people cheat? or is this cope?

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brutal truth pill, especially about the sexual chemistry with hair and without. Only a few lucky guys can maintain that sexual chemistry without hair. You're right about ageing sadly. I will just add one thing, if so many girls cheated to you with hair, I don't think that shows women are untrustworthy. I would say the type of girls you selected to be your gf are flawed or dare I say it, personality clashes, though cheating is mega messed up. Personally I've noticed in my situation and lads around, it's guys mostly cheating and looking for single girls, though women obviously cheat too but not as much imo and they do it for different reasons.
The dark truth is sexual chemistry is everything to start a relationship and attraction is the foundation. Since women NEVER find bald attractive (name a bald guy in any romantic movie or novel), they will never have that spark. It's why this curse needs a cure so badly. Especially when you look at the dating market today and the unreasonable standards women have. There are 2 major things that will ruin attraction that are genetic. Being short and being bald. Ironically there is a cure for shortness for some called limb lengthening surgery. Expensive and very painful but the guys who do it definitely don't regret it. Just 2 inches of height can open the dating pool tenfold. Baldness? Nothing you can do once it's too far gone. And I guarantee you that guys who hit norwood 3 by 21 are eliminated from the dating pool for women. And women complain all the time how they hate how many guys are short or bald. Like 30% of men get tossed in the trash for things they can't control.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
1629730941893.png

Just look here.

Blackpill lesson here.

Women's preferences from 18 to 24. The rest is irrelevant because women don't change their preferences they just lower standards as they age. But 47% flat out say it's ugly. 37% virtue signal and say it isn't a big deal which is a lie. 13% say it is slightly attractive which again is virtue signaling by saying it is attractive but they really mean it is attractive on the right head shape. With no good head shape it is ugly. Then 3% who think it's hot on the right head shape and not a big deal without the head shape. So there you have it. 3% which I think is congruent with tinder results for guys who are bald. And also tinder is even worse because on tinder not meeting preferences is equivalent to being a dealbreaker. So that's 0.3% who will actually talk to you. And actually go on a date? Probably 0.03%. So out of 1000 swipes you get less than 1 date. No pressure on that date. It probably took you 2 years of swiping to get there.

Edit: keep in mind, this includes shaved heads, not balding. You can have norwood 3-4 people with some semblance of hair. At norwood 7 you don't and the numbers are probably 100x worse.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
if it is so bad that you need to use/rely on tinder, then two years is probably less than they spent looking for someone elsewhere^^

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
His baldness made him weak and delusional into thinking she would split the money and they’d live happily ever after..she absolutely despised the cretin :D

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The dark truth is sexual chemistry is everything to start a relationship and attraction is the foundation. Since women NEVER find bald attractive (name a bald guy in any romantic movie or novel), they will never have that spark. It's why this curse needs a cure so badly. Especially when you look at the dating market today and the unreasonable standards women have. There are 2 major things that will ruin attraction that are genetic. Being short and being bald. Ironically there is a cure for shortness for some called limb lengthening surgery. Expensive and very painful but the guys who do it definitely don't regret it. Just 2 inches of height can open the dating pool tenfold. Baldness? Nothing you can do once it's too far gone. And I guarantee you that guys who hit norwood 3 by 21 are eliminated from the dating pool for women. And women complain all the time how they hate how many guys are short or bald. Like 30% of men get tossed in the trash for things they can't control.
Good posts
I relate to whst you said earlier so much..
It completely fucks your mind and causes depression.
I learnt very fast that personality matters little and looks trump all.
When i was a chad/normie a few years ago i also experienced all.that women touching me flirting wanting to know me
Everything you do is good and every joke you make is funny..
Its like playing life on hacks
Then when youre ugly/bald its the opposite women just dont care about you at all. Its scary and weird to expereience both sides of the coin. Its made me doubt the realness of relationships.
Ive just learn to accept it. Life is suffering