Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t be passive aggressive over an innocuous comment maybe? I did read the entire post, and was stating my opinion, just as your were. I don’t think he will ever acknowledge his hair loss.
Yeah it's most likely nothing is going to change if he hasn't said a word about it until now.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
He comes from a whole family of bald. It's inevitable. He probably would be slick bald by now if it weren't for finasteride. Look at his older brothers. The fact he is norwood 2.5 at this point instead of slick bald shows how effective it is. But alas, it is starting to wear out and once he is bald he's going to lose all relevancy since his target listeners are young and young hate bald. He may even lose his wife.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
He comes from a whole family of bald. It's inevitable. He probably would be slick bald by now if it weren't for finasteride. Look at his older brothers. The fact he is norwood 2.5 at this point instead of slick bald shows how effective it is. But alas, it is starting to wear out and once he is bald he's going to lose all relevancy since his target listeners are young and young hate bald. He may even lose his wife.
He’ll get a transplant or system before that happens

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
He’ll get a transplant or system before that happens
He would have the best surgeon to help him too. Look at Elon Musk, Machine Gun Kelly, and Logan Paul. Their work was exceptional. I've seen some very good results on here too after 3 surgeries but these celebrities are getting the best surgeon to get it fixed in one. That's why if I'm going to go through with this then I have to be willing to fly out to the best one.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
He would have the best surgeon to help him too. Look at Elon Musk, Machine Gun Kelly, and Logan Paul. Their work was exceptional. I've seen some very good results on here too after 3 surgeries but these celebrities are getting the best surgeon to get it fixed in one. That's why if I'm going to go through with this then I have to be willing to fly out to the best one.
Yeah, Elon Musk is an insane example. Those pics of him severely balding were from like the 90’s. Now he still maintains an exceptional head of hair. It’s kind of encouraging, because whatever he’s got, will hopefully come down in price in the future.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
He just got a hair transplant after he reached his final pattern/ got on 5ARI. Its that simple, Musk doesnt have any new tech for hair loss kek.
He didn't really reach his final pattern. He looked like a norwood 4 to 5 though which is pretty far gone. Looking at him now and before is amazing.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
That could be his final pattern. Most norwooders dont reach nw7 in their lifes.
Unfortunately my dad did and it's a terrible site to see. When they talk about cure for baldness they really are referring to Norwood 7. Norwood 6 is somewhat treatable and Norwood 5a is completely treatable with a good surgeon.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately my dad did and it's a terrible site to see. When they talk about cure for baldness they really are referring to Norwood 7. Norwood 6 is somewhat treatable and Norwood 5a is completely treatable with a good surgeon.
Id rather be NW7 then NW6 or a NW5 with any retrograde. You're not really "treating" those without dedicating 5-7 years of your life for surgeries and you will almost always look like you are still balding. Just ends up being less to shave every 2-4 days and you get the same cure as everyone else if one comes around.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
He didn't really reach his final pattern. He looked like a norwood 4 to 5 though which is pretty far gone. Looking at him now and before is amazing.
Musk is probably wearing a hair piece or heavy concealers these days because the density seems better then even his teenaged hair. There's nothing revolutionary about his former transformation though, he just got a FUT mega session or two and was a good grower. If you're willing to get massive scars in your head you can probably achieve the same thing unless you are a NW7.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually think celebrities suffering hair loss is going to motivate the industry. When the rich and powerful mellenials and their followers want to stop balding it's going to make a big incentive to find treatment.
No one gives a sh*t. The majority of powerful and rich people suffer from hair loss and all we still have is tranny drugs

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
He just got a hair transplant after he reached his final pattern/ got on 5ARI. Its that simple, Musk doesnt have any new tech for hair loss kek.
He was still young.. no way he reached his final pattern. I never said he used new tech, but it’s just promising to see the possibilities if you have $$. Hopefully results like that won’t be as costly in the future

180bysummer

Reaction score
justin-bieber-1631504150.jpg

I predict a hair transplant in the next year.