Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Descending Dog agrees but he considers JB's density is notably worse than in is teens as is the quality of his hair, which are all signs of male pattern baldness.
JB had a Norwood-1 hairline in his teens. Now he has something which some people are born with.
Considerng that this guy was willing to pay millions of dollars for height growth experimental treatments I am pretty sure he must be blasting everyrhing known in this world to keep his hair lol.
Source?

180bysummer

Reaction score
biebz.JPG

I suspect an FUE is being scheduled.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not to hate on the guy, but that looks pretty bad. Not sure if his tattooed bad boy schtick is a cope, but it's really not his ideal aesthetic tbh. A guy with fine features should have a full head of hair
Fine features? As in small? Which would surely be better on a bald head, instead of big ears and nose looking like a bald warthog

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fine features? As in small? Which would surely be better on a bald head, instead of big ears and nose looking like a bald warthog

I mean more as in refined. To look the best bald or with a buzz cut, you need rough, manly features. Androgynous, pretty boy looks really don't suit balding

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean more as in refined. To look the best bald or with a buzz cut, you need rough, manly features. Androgynous, pretty boy looks really don't suit balding

Attachments

• 4146869D-4B9D-4C29-8ECA-3411712DBFD6.jpeg
    4146869D-4B9D-4C29-8ECA-3411712DBFD6.jpeg
    66.4 KB · Views: 145
  • EF07E5EF-EAF8-4A77-8AE6-9950368F3FC2.png
    EF07E5EF-EAF8-4A77-8AE6-9950368F3FC2.png
    694.2 KB · Views: 143

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
Ben Kingsley did rock the bald psycho look well when he played violent gangster Don Logan in Sexy Beast. If you haven’t seen it, watch it.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ben Kingsley did rock the bald psycho look well when he played violent gangster Don Logan in Sexy Beast. If you haven’t seen it, watch it.

He looks okay bald to be fair, especially when he was younger.

Now he's old and wrinkly it doesn't matter too much. Mostly everybody looks like sh*t at that age. To offset age somewhat when you're that old you need a thick nw1 or 2