Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
And somewhat off topic, but I remember a while ago in a Facebook group, a girl posted an image of several male movie stars and asked "Girls, which of these guys do you want?" The pic included Brad Pitt, Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper, Chris Hemsworth, Jason Statham and a couple of other stars.

You know which 2 actors got by far the most votes? Yup, you guessed it, Vin Diesel and Statham, the two baldies. Now, I know that this vote is not universal or 100% truth to every girl, but being bald is not as fucked up as many of you think.
Now imagine of they were average joes and not movie Stars... No way the result would be the same.

Last edited:

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw people roasting the hell out of Vin Diesel yesterday. "He doesn't have the talent or the looks, yet somehow he's successful" was the highest liked comment.

I agree about the talent part, he is not a good actor. He has good looks tho. Then again, looks are subjective.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nós imagine of they were average joes and not movie Stars... No way the result would be the same.
Why not? They would still look the same. Look, if that poll was created again, maybe Vin Diesel and Statham would get the least votes. My point is looks are subjective. There are gals who wouldn't look twice on a bald dude, and then theres girls who think their the hottest ones around.

I've been buzzing my head now for years, and I've gained some weight and muscles along the way and it has done wonders. And no, im not a natural beauty or good looking, im average looking at best. Buzz cut -> Gym -> Beard = beats any hairstyle I've had anyways ;)

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree about the talent part, he is not a good actor. He has good looks tho. Then again, looks are subjective.
He was when he was younger, but I don't think he's aged well. The only thing he has over most people is a buff body.. which is still great for his age I suppose.

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
It's undeniable that going bald would wreck his career considering that his success is mostly based on looking cute to teenage girls. However, take a look at some recent pics of him compared to a few years ago. Is it just me or does it look like he's diffuse thinning on top? His father is bald as far as I know and always wears hats.

View attachment 80391

View attachment 80392

View attachment 80393

View attachment 80394
Yes he’s thinning, he definitely isn’t a Norwood 1 anymore that’s for sure.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Something is forsure going on. As to be expected from family history.

He was wearing a beanie during celebrity basketball games... nobody wears a beanie while playing full court basketball.

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
Still don't think he's anywhere near a 9.5 even with his best hair game from a few years ago. Maybe 8.5-8.75.
He’s never even had the best hair game, even when he was in his early teens I’d still take someone like Brad Pitt’s hair tbh.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jeez.. He's fucked
Meh, the guy could have had the best transplant or gone with a custom hair piece that was identical to his old hair and only people like us would have ever known. He clearly chose not to, and despite hiding it with a hat for awhile I have a ton of respect for him to go down that path and start being open with it.

Maybe the guy openly has a transplant now and helps normalize the process for everyone else.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meh, the guy could have had the best transplant or gone with a custom hair piece that was identical to his old hair and only people like us would have ever known. He clearly chose not to, and despite hiding it with a hat for awhile I have a ton of respect for him to go down that path and start being open with it.

Maybe the guy openly has a transplant now and helps normalize the process for everyone else.
He is not being open about it all he hasn’t been seen without a hat on in like 2 years. He will never publicly acknowledge it.

Liqurt

My Regimen
Reaction score
He is not being open about it all he hasn’t been seen without a hat on in like 2 years. He will never publicly acknowledge it.
Can you tell me if the normal person would think I’m balding from the side in my post? No one replied yet

it’s in self section

180bysummer

Reaction score
bieber3.JPG