Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol right. You think Beatles would've made it if they were bald? No way.
The Beatles had tons of talent. And they stopped touring and live performances in 1966. Grew moustaches and started to look older according to fans at the time and became strictly a studio band. And they were still huge even though the female fans weren't crazy about their new older looking image. You show girls in their early 20's today, a picture of the beatles, and they most likely won't think they are anything special looks wise.
Today, you literally have to look like a GQ model to make it big in the music biz. Wasn't like that in the 80's. Take a look at some of the big artists of that time. A lot of average and below average looking people. Some with shitty hair and hair loss. They wouldn't get signed today

dudealpha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk guys... I think his hair texture is really shitty too, I pretty much have the same dirty blonde with a curved hairline hair, and trust me, this sh*t is very deceiving and annoying and most people here just don't understand how deceiving blond hair is.

Some days, you'll think you have a perfectly thick mane of hair, while in others your hairline is see-through at the corners... It's just how blond hair is...

Last edited:

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk guys... I think his hair texture is really shitty too, I pretty much have the same dirty blonde with a curved hairline hair, and trust me, this sh*t is very deceiving and annoying and most people here just don't understand how deceiving blond hair is.

Some days, you'll think you have a perfectly thick mane of hair, while in others your hairline is see-through at the corners... It's just how blond hair is...
Relateable, inside in dim lighting my hair doesn't look that bad (apart from my hairline) but outside in the sun the top of my head turns into a bunch of corn-like fluff contrasting with the thicker darker side hair urgh.

Although I have been finding some brown hairs lately so we'll see how long that lasts.

dudealpha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Relateable, inside in dim lighting my hair doesn't look that bad (apart from my hairline) but outside in the sun the top of my head turns into a bunch of corn-like fluff contrasting with the thicker darker side hair urgh.

Although I have been finding some brown hairs lately so we'll see how long that lasts.
Here's my theory: there's two type of blond hair: super dense, ala Brad Pitt, where hair can even be spiky and has the texture of dark hair but with a different color, and super fine, a la Bieber, where the hair creates those wavy patterns like in the photo below. I believe we're both in this last category.

I think it's normal to an extent to have that appearance in the sun. I think I've got a test for you, this seemed to work for me: comb your hair over (kinda like how pewdiepie does it), such that you have hair covering all of your head. If you still see through to the scalp, then it might mean that you have a problem with your hair, otherwise it's normal to get worse hair under direct sunlight. If you're lucky your frontal hairline will also not be see-through, I finally can't see through my hairline for about two years now after taking some vitamin supplements (unrelated to my current recession tho), but as you can see in the Bieber photo that can happen too and sometimes it still happens to me if I go for a bolder hairstyle.

I believe this is accurate because the hair everywhere except my temples is super thick, even more so than my back and side hair, and you can still see the scalp with a shorter haircut / if my hair is standing up like Linus' haircut.
It's just a package deal with being blonds, and we have to deal with it. And even Bieber in his older photos has a thinness that can be seen "under" the haircut, in this photo (circled with red):

So basically, our hair excludes more crazy hairstyles because it's just gonna look thin af even with no dht

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's my theory: there's two type of blond hair: super dense, ala Brad Pitt, where hair can even be spiky and has the texture of dark hair but with a different color, and super fine, a la Bieber, where the hair creates those wavy patterns like in the photo below. I believe we're both in this last category.

I think it's normal to an extent to have that appearance in the sun. I think I've got a test for you, this seemed to work for me: comb your hair over (kinda like how pewdiepie does it), such that you have hair covering all of your head. If you still see through to the scalp, then it might mean that you have a problem with your hair, otherwise it's normal to get worse hair under direct sunlight. If you're lucky your frontal hairline will also not be see-through, I finally can't see through my hairline for about two years now after taking some vitamin supplements (unrelated to my current recession tho), but as you can see in the Bieber photo that can happen too and sometimes it still happens to me if I go for a bolder hairstyle.

I believe this is accurate because the hair everywhere except my temples is super thick, even more so than my back and side hair, and you can still see the scalp with a shorter haircut / if my hair is standing up like Linus' haircut.
It's just a package deal with being blonds, and we have to deal with it. And even Bieber in his older photos has a thinness that can be seen "under" the haircut, in this photo (circled with red):

So basically, our hair excludes more crazy hairstyles because it's just gonna look thin af even with no dht
My hair isn't really long enough to comb it to cover like that, but I have had longer hair while suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia and it looked terrible, but the problem lies mainly within the hairline, like my hairline has receded quite a bit, with thinning added in, so if I try to have "bangs" I just end up looking like Jack Torrance. The scalp isn't really visible under most circumstances, although it is more visible at the end of the recession where it is starting to curve up into the NW4 pattern. I also have a bunch of miniaturized hair along the hairline that only grow for a few cm.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Beatles had tons of talent. And they stopped touring and live performances in 1966. Grew moustaches and started to look older according to fans at the time and became strictly a studio band. And they were still huge even though the female fans weren't crazy about their new older looking image. You show girls in their early 20's today, a picture of the beatles, and they most likely won't think they are anything special looks wise.
Today, you literally have to look like a GQ model to make it big in the music biz. Wasn't like that in the 80's. Take a look at some of the big artists of that time. A lot of average and below average looking people. Some with shitty hair and hair loss. They wouldn't get signed today
In general you are right, but there are still some not very handsome music stars like Post Malone and Ed Sheeran. However they look edgy enough to make it work. Post Malone tried to shave it his head and got tattoos all over the scalp to replace the hairline and then regretted it and grew it back.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
1617468335490.png

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fix his lazy eye
Give him a mouth that looks less retarded
And then maybe a different hair color or at least something better than a messy balding moptop. He has both

And then you possibly get a pretty good looking guy

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fix his lazy eye
Give him a mouth that looks less retarded
And then maybe a different hair color or at least something better than a messy balding moptop. He has both

And then you possibly get a pretty good looking guy
I think I saw a photo around where it looked like he had an FUT scar so it seems he might have had some work done. I don't really see a problem with his hair color tho.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I saw a photo around where it looked like he had an FUT scar so it seems he might have had some work done. I don't really see a problem with his hair color tho.
True, there are some good looking gingers.

He probably did have a transplant on the low to maintain the same look.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He’d look so much better if he buzzed it short and then just used toppik whenever he needed to. Instead he decides to grow it long where it becomes 10x more noticeable and hasn’t made a public appearance without a hat on in like 2 years. Strange.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And somewhat off topic, but I remember a while ago in a Facebook group, a girl posted an image of several male movie stars and asked "Girls, which of these guys do you want?" The pic included Brad Pitt, Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper, Chris Hemsworth, Jason Statham and a couple of other stars.

You know which 2 actors got by far the most votes? Yup, you guessed it, Vin Diesel and Statham, the two baldies. Now, I know that this vote is not universal or 100% truth to every girl, but being bald is not as fucked up as many of you think.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe when it comes to younger teenaged girl fans. If you do good music, people will not stop listening to you because you got no hair.
I find that the majority of the sentiment on this forum really seems to come from the perspective of people who never developed an adult view of the world, and instead really view things through the lens of a teenager/very young adult. Maybe that's because a lot of the posters are very young and struggling with losing their hair, but some of it is just shocking lol. Some people on here literally think life is over if you lose your hair, as if their aren't successful bald dudes everywhere and in every wake of life, whether it be business, entertainment, dating, etc. Life goes on, and is what you make of it.

Last edited: