Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

theultimatechad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairline exposed in a new video. Brutal.
20210311_021724.jpg

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pushing Nw3

Last edited:

shoegazing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have my doubts about his density there are pics showing that hes diffuse thinning pretty bad. Plus the dude has been a hat prisoner for atleast the last six months.
Yeah. All the pictures I've seen of him he was wearing beanies or hats

theultimatechad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think that diffuse thinning can stop on its own at some point? Because ive been looking at Tom Hardy and his hair has been pretty thin for a very long time but he doesnt seem to go fully bald. Do you think hes on meds?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think that diffuse thinning can stop on its own at some point? Because ive been looking at Tom Hardy and his hair has been pretty thin for a very long time but he doesnt seem to go fully bald. Do you think hes on meds?
Yeah probably

Actors always stop balding right before the balding gets to the point where it ruins their aesthetics

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
While we worry about whether he's norwood 2 or 2.5, he's busy f*****g prime JB's night after night just lol.

Also I can confirm that he's balding under his caps and beanies, I do the same thing to fraud thickness on the sides

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also wtf is this, he's norwood 3 at the minimum. Extreme diffusion. I can't wait till he unveils what's underneath his beanies. Will be shocking
bieber-2019.jpg