Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

Schadenfreude

My Regimen
Reaction score
Black and white photo really highlights the recession and lack of density in the front.

Attachments

• ED905653-936F-49C1-AD04-327DA83CEE32.png
    ED905653-936F-49C1-AD04-327DA83CEE32.png
    457.7 KB · Views: 1,556
  • 69DCD9E3-2B70-4B75-8140-4C8E3911C654.jpeg
    69DCD9E3-2B70-4B75-8140-4C8E3911C654.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 1,547

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
Bieber knows his looks have changed but his bank account with interest seems to be growing at an exponential rate so if he wanted to really do something he would. He is really happy with his wife, his financial freedom and any type of drug at his disposal. What does hair have to with any of those things. He never has to work again so his hair no longer matters. If he wants a comeback, he will get one and his hair won't influence it in any way. I have better hair than Bieber but I would still trade places with him to have his financial freedom any day of the week.

Out of curiosity. What norwood are you? Are you a diffuser and at what age did your male pattern baldness start?

Almost anyone has better hair than I do.

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
he defo norwooded to nw2.5 and diffused a lot, you can see there's no volume in that hair

Though it's true, it really sucks for people to say this. My own volume is f-cked and there's nothing I can do.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
42 of pages on this thread. Damn i bet most of you are americans, same posts are made on reddit daily also, it's unbelievable how obsessed and bitter a lot of you are.

And don't forget the martyr of finasteride also, ashton kutcher, we need a thread about him also. I saw an idiot from here a couple of days ago say that if finasteride has sides, how did ashton kutcher stay on it for 8 years lmao...

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
42 of pages on this thread. Damn i bet most of you are americans, same posts are made on reddit daily also, it's unbelievable how obsessed and bitter a lot of you are.

And don't forget the martyr of finasteride also, ashton kutcher, we need a thread about him also. I saw an idiot from here a couple of days ago say that if finasteride has sides, how did ashton kutcher stay on it for 8 years lmao...

I don't believe ashton really had male pattern baldness. Didn't the guy say he was on dutasteride for years and now has stopped for a while.

He still has a lot of hair. What balding did he have lol? If I quit finasteride, I am a Norwood 7 within a year. Even now my hair is sh-t with finasteride.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't believe ashton really had male pattern baldness. Didn't the guy say he was on dutasteride for years and now has stopped for a while.

He still has a lot of hair. What balding did he have lol? If I quit finasteride, I am a Norwood 7 within a year. Even now my hair is sh-t with finasteride.

Yeah i know many people said that and it's true, 8 years on dutasteride and after he stopped it his hair is the same. But nobody knows exactly if he started it again after he tried conceiving with his wife, but even so, many months without the drug it would have made a difference in terms of hair... Meh, this celebrities don't say anyways, look at Jude Law, he is in every movie with different hairstyles, in captain marvel or wtf was that last movie he almost had a full head of hair lmao, in others has it like he used to and so on..

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
Because he never had Androgenetic Alopecia. Many members here don’t have Androgenetic Alopecia and yet they are here for years. Years. Some of them ten years. If you have Androgenetic Alopecia, you go from teenage hair to bald in about ten years. Now do the math, there are people here with the SAME hairline for 2-5 years.

You get the point.

Make that in 5 years for me. Sh-t was agressive as f*** for me. It started slowly and after a year there was a difference in thickness, quality. But from the 1 year mark it was a curse which gave severe depression.

If you're hit in your late teens, you're doomed without meds.

180bysummer

Reaction score
This is recent, in the middle of a potential shed and before regrowth? Black and white, so it's possible the hair looks more diffused in person. Look at the hair at the centre of his head - he originally had a super low hairline so his hairloss hasn't been noticeable to a few cowboys on this thread.

biebbz.png

jake_b

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe? I mean I'd be very happy to have as much hair as he has now. I would consider that a complete cure.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just f*****g lol at taking the absolute worst pictures of him out of context go on his instagram his hair is fine. Stop coping by hoping he goes bald it does absolutelly nothing for you.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair must be really bad if you think Bieber's hair is still good. I don't care if he goes bald or not, but objectively it's thinned and receded. Any more thinning and he will look bald as f***.
Look on his instagram then. And i have better hair than he does on the photos posted in this thread.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did. He's probably wearing hair fibers and it still doesn't look great.
Then i have better hair than him. But what exactly does it do for you know that he is going bald? What is the purpose of 43 pages in this thread lol.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't do anything for me. I saw the thread, I clicked, I agreed he's losing it, so I stated my opinion is yes he is losing it. Why do you have such a problem with people saying it? Is it because you are coping? Your hair is similar to his, and you want to pretend there's nothing wrong with it, and we are shattering your illusions of having good hair?
His hair looks like sh*t on the pictures posted here looks like a bad wig or a rat's nest. I ain't comparing my own hair to that. But why are ppl so happy that he is balding lol i don't understand it.

180bysummer

Reaction score
His hair looks like sh*t on the pictures posted here looks like a bad wig or a rat's nest. I ain't comparing my own hair to that. But why are ppl so happy that he is balding lol i don't understand it.
Why are ppl so sad that hair loss is being discussed in a hair loss forum lol i don't understand it.