Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

fenom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro he clearly is. How can you look at all the pictures of his hair posted in this thread and come to the conclusion that he’s not balding lmao? It’s pretty obvious.
how is this balding?

Attachments

• be456b6752d9bd759a5df98878ac5d3a.png
    be456b6752d9bd759a5df98878ac5d3a.png
    628.1 KB · Views: 1,143

Schadenfreude

My Regimen
Reaction score
how is this balding?
Fenom, you’re a fanboy, we get it. What you seem to entirely not comprehend is the unquestionable fact your boy Bieber is showing significant signs of balding and systemic density loss. When was the photo you posted taken? Judging from his non-brittle hair, the haircut and hairstyle, and frontal density in this photo, I hazard to guess this was taken much earlier than he posted it to his Instagram. Also, he very very likely is using hair fibres at this stage, which can have a huge impact on perceived hair density.

And, how in the hell are you ignoring the sheer volume of unedited photographic evidence on this forum and concluding he ISN’T balding????

Last edited:

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fenom, you’re a fanboy, we get it. What you seem to entirely not comprehend is the unquestionable fact your boy Bieber is showing significant signs of balding and systemic density loss. When was the photo you posted taken? Judging from his non-brittle hair, the haircut and hairstyle, and frontal density in this photo, I hazard to guess this was taken much earlier than he posted it to his Instagram. Also, he very very likely is using hair fibres at this stage, which can have a huge impact on perceived hair density.

And, how in the hell are you ignoring the sheer volume of unedited photographic evidence on this forum and concluding he ISN’T balding????
Yeah it's silly. Maybe a Bieber rep or something haha.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bad pictures. If you look at other (good) pics from last year you can see he is norwood 0
Bro cmon...just look at all the pictures posted in this thread. He wears hats literally everywhere he goes and covers his hair on Instagram with filters. If you can’t see that he’s suffering from hair loss from all the pictures in this thread then I don’t know what to tell you.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Lyme disease can cause hairloss, but usually it comes out in patches and looks completely different to what Bieber has.

Kinda sad watching him cover his head on insta and snapchat over the last 18months. He's a constant hat/snapchat filter prisoner.
Right towards the middle of this video, he pulls his hair back and says something like “I have to wash this dirty mop of hair”. At that moment he pushes his front hair back and you can see right through his front hairline:
https://mobile.twitter.com/yourbiebernews/status/1215026637290516481

Yeah indeed, he is trying really hard not to show his hairline!

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro cmon...just look at all the pictures posted in this thread. He wears hats literally everywhere he goes and covers his hair on Instagram with filters. If you can’t see that he’s suffering from hair loss from all the pictures in this thread then I don’t know what to tell you.
Seems like Tom is in denial lol. Are you like a superfan or something tommyboy???

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He will get a $$$$$ hair transplant and never admit to it. Claim he had Lyme disease and blame it all on that. He was extremely arrogant growing up and well life bent him over and spanked him for it lol

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you just made an assumption that he is using a pretty serious disease to cover up losing his hair and judge him for it by calling him a tool even though you have absolutely ZERO evidence for it. Way to go.
Assumption? I'm just aware that Lyme disease is fairly rare and extremely hard to diagnose. When have we ever heard someone say I've had Lyme disease these last few years that's why I've been acting deuschy and looking sickly? Lol. He just has sh*t genetics.

fenom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

First of all, calling me fan boy when you don't know sh*t about me is stupid. The sheer volume of evidence that you are talking about is either not clear enough or I can see a normal hair, that's why I say you are delusional. He doesn't have his NW0 teenage hair, but if he was a stranger and you saw him outside, there is no chance that you would think this guy is balding. Also the pic that I posted is from July of 2019 and this thread is talking about the great hair loss of justin since 2017, even tho in that pic you can clearly see that he is not balding.

Schadenfreude

My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all, calling me fan boy when you don't know sh*t about me is stupid. The sheer volume of evidence that you are talking about is either not clear enough or I can see a normal hair, that's why I say you are delusional. He doesn't have his NW0 teenage hair, but if he was a stranger and you saw him outside, there is no chance that you would think this guy is balding. Also the pic that I posted is from July of 2019 and this thread is talking about the great hair loss of justin since 2017, even tho in that pic you can clearly see that he is not balding.
You’re all goddamned delusional! His father is a cue ball!! The kid is barely 25, lost 1.5 inches in the front forehead since 3 years ago and is thinning all over the place! You will eat your words by 2022.

fenom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re all goddamned delusional! His father is a cue ball!! The kid is barely 25, lost 1.5 inches in the front forehead since 3 years ago and is thinning all over the place! You will eat your words by 2022.
I didn't tell you that he will not lose his hair in the future or whatever. He will probably lose his hair since his genes are so bad, but I am talking for right now. You are all making a big deal for his hair the last two years, when his hair is still okay. You are chitchatting like 70+ old women do in villages

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't tell you that he will not lose his hair in the future or whatever. He will probably lose his hair since his genes are so bad, but I am talking for right now. You are all making a big deal for his hair the last two years, when his hair is still okay. You are chitchatting like 70+ old women do in villages
Nah most guys here are making a big deal out of it because of his future. Nobody is saying "oh look at that there is no hair on his goddamn scalp". It's just the rate he's going at and his likely trajectory due to his genetics. If he maintains it like it is now he would still be in great shape and nobody is denying that. But almost everyone doubts that it will stay like that.

Last edited:

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right towards the middle of this video, he pulls his hair back and says something like “I have to wash this dirty mop of hair”. At that moment he pushes his front hair back and you can see right through his front hairline:
He looks weird af, I can't believe any girl find him attractive looking at that video, looks super pedo wow he got lucky to marry that chick, they won't last though she will leave his *** high, I'd bet my hair on it

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah except for the fact that if you saw him outside you wouldn’t be able to see his hair at all because he wears hats LITERALLY EVERYWHERE he goes to hide his balding.

180bysummer

Reaction score
omvCXAw.png

There's undeniable hairloss - It doesn't look noticeable to some because his hairline is still quite low but the density of his entire front third of his scalp is diffusing pretty quickly. I suspect he's already had one FUE (when he shaved his hair a while back). Now he's losing the non transplanted hairs and shedding which explains the thin fragile weightless hair but somewhat unharmed shape of his hairline. I think we'll see a resurgence once he gets a 2nd hair transplant (or 1st if he hasn't had one). If Machine Gun Kelly can come back from the hair cemetery then Bieber can.

If you watch his Yummy and 10000 hours videos (music video, so his hair is going to look its best) it's pretty obvious that all his hair is pushed in a certain way to cover up the thinning.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 135420

There's undeniable hairloss - It doesn't look noticeable to some because his hairline is still quite low but the density of his entire front third of his scalp is diffusing pretty quickly. I suspect he's already had one FUE (when he shaved his hair a while back). Now he's losing the non transplanted hairs and shedding which explains the thin fragile weightless hair but somewhat unharmed shape of his hairline. I think we'll see a resurgence once he gets a 2nd hair transplant (or 1st if he hasn't had one). If Machine Gun Kelly can come back from the hair cemetery then Bieber can.

If you watch his Yummy and 10000 hours videos (music video, so his hair is going to look its best) it's pretty obvious that all his hair is pushed in a certain way to cover up the thinning.
Yeah it looks really bad. I'm sure he can make it look better, as it's probably greasy and oily in that picture, but still looks like thin sh*t.

Anyways I'd say you're right on about it, it's pretty much what I've thought. I'm sure he won't let himself go bald, so it's a near moot discussion. But to deny his balding is strange. Could be for many reasons, but just doesn't make any sense.