Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Bieber knows his looks have changed but his bank account with interest seems to be growing at an exponential rate so if he wanted to really do something he would. He is really happy with his wife, his financial freedom and any type of drug at his disposal. What does hair have to with any of those things. He never has to work again so his hair no longer matters. If he wants a comeback, he will get one and his hair won't influence it in any way. I have better hair than Bieber but I would still trade places with him to have his financial freedom any day of the week.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bieber knows his looks have changed but his bank account with interest seems to be growing at an exponential rate so if he wanted to really do something he would. He is really happy with his wife, his financial freedom and any type of drug at his disposal. What does hair have to with any of those things. He never has to work again so his hair no longer matters. If he wants a comeback, he will get one and his hair won't influence it in any way. I have better hair than Bieber but I would still trade places with him to have his financial freedom any day of the week.
In the world of media and showbiz balding is usually a death sentence. How many bald A-list actors can you name? Most popular TV presenters, late night hosts? World leaders? Artists who regularly feature in the top 20? How many young girls have posters of bald men on their walls?

If Bieber goes bald, his career is done and he and his team know it.

Just because he is financially set for life doesn't mean the guy will be happy being out of work. It's much more complex than that lol

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 135420

There's undeniable hairloss - It doesn't look noticeable to some because his hairline is still quite low but the density of his entire front third of his scalp is diffusing pretty quickly. I suspect he's already had one FUE (when he shaved his hair a while back). Now he's losing the non transplanted hairs and shedding which explains the thin fragile weightless hair but somewhat unharmed shape of his hairline. I think we'll see a resurgence once he gets a 2nd hair transplant (or 1st if he hasn't had one). If Machine Gun Kelly can come back from the hair cemetery then Bieber can.

If you watch his Yummy and 10000 hours videos (music video, so his hair is going to look its best) it's pretty obvious that all his hair is pushed in a certain way to cover up the thinning.

f*** that looks bad, and that's probably with dutasteride, perhaps more evidence that T can run riot and wreck your hair if you are susceptible to it.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your thinking is so shallow and non-objective. Life doesnt work like that, the fact that he is much richer than you and in general has higher status doesnt mean that hair, and ultimately look, doesnt matter. He is young singer, his career shouldnt be over so soon, he should be in his peak. You think it is so easy to be thrown of the top of the world to this shitty situation that you lose your hair, your career, your youth, your fans, and apperantly your health too, and just say "ho well, at least im super rich".
Besides, why you even assume he is happy with his wife lol? The media literally report on problems between them, plus he was in long term depression. He obviously not doing well. And Im sorry for him actually, I dont think he deserve it. The fact he was kinda duche in his younger years doesnt mean he is evil. Hairloss is something I would wish only to my worst enemies, not to any random as*hole.

Schadenfreude

My Regimen
Reaction score
2014 vs 2019. Wow, that’s some significant recession!

Attachments

• F329A1D3-FE97-4C05-A18C-05C180CF7D23.jpeg
    F329A1D3-FE97-4C05-A18C-05C180CF7D23.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 2,044

BruceLee3

My Regimen
Reaction score
What how? hair looks fine again, no real signs of temple recesión and density looks better???

Attachments

• 06BFEFC1-80B6-4A51-867C-AF627A16B11E.jpeg
    06BFEFC1-80B6-4A51-867C-AF627A16B11E.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,806

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also dont know what is happening with his hair.

Attachments

• 67f77d3f-dfcf-4fd1-b810-beb3a4651d65-getty-1201523278.jpg
    67f77d3f-dfcf-4fd1-b810-beb3a4651d65-getty-1201523278.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,946

BruceLee3

My Regimen
Reaction score
And what’s with him constantly bleaching his hair I know it’s probs cause it makes his hair look better but it’s got to be terrible for it

Unknown72988

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow those last few pictures. Glad his hair is looking better. Been following this thread anonymously for a few years now just out of curiosity after stumbling upon this thread. Those last few pictures (especially the one that shows his hairline that's close to his 2014-2015 days) compared to the first few pages and the last few see like day and night. Good for him. Also, does Lyme disease affect your hair? I'm not too sure so just wondering what y'all think about that. Because he looked like he was on drugs so I guess Lyme disease takes a toll on other things like hair as well.

Hehexd

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was watching ep5 of Justin’s new series Seasons and right when I saw 11:05, something triggered a memory of me reading this thread back In 2017. He is definitely balding there is no question about it. I used to think it was just his hairstyles but now his hat wearing and that shitty homeless man haircut last summer make sense to me. I think he was and still is trying to hide how bad it has got. The guy receded from a nw1 to a 2-3 with even more thinning around the top in like 2 years. It must have hit pretty hard because he does wear hats a LOT. Funny enough as well, the episode is about how he used to do a tonne of really bad drugs daily and I think that must have definitely had an effect on his hair too. Anyway here’s the pic bois you can see it yourselves, makes me sad because he used to have amazing hair a few years back :( now he looks really gross and unkept.

Attachments

• C34A5A32-ECE7-434B-972E-2071D05939BD.png
    C34A5A32-ECE7-434B-972E-2071D05939BD.png
    500.9 KB · Views: 1,351

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
We will never see him fully bald, he is probably on aggressive treatments already and can afford all the hair transplants he wants, if tsuji comes out in the next 5-10 years he could also do that.

fenom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was watching ep5 of Justin’s new series Seasons and right when I saw 11:05, something triggered a memory of me reading this thread back In 2017. He is definitely balding there is no question about it. I used to think it was just his hairstyles but now his hat wearing and that shitty homeless man haircut last summer make sense to me. I think he was and still is trying to hide how bad it has got. The guy receded from a nw1 to a 2-3 with even more thinning around the top in like 2 years. It must have hit pretty hard because he does wear hats a LOT. Funny enough as well, the episode is about how he used to do a tonne of really bad drugs daily and I think that must have definitely had an effect on his hair too. Anyway here’s the pic bois you can see it yourselves, makes me sad because he used to have amazing hair a few years back :( now he looks really gross and unkept.
Out of curiosity, I checked one episode too and it doesn't look so bad.

Attachments

• 9f8c2e45df66f8d0fb964fc8f948d972.png
    9f8c2e45df66f8d0fb964fc8f948d972.png
    302.9 KB · Views: 1,572

180bysummer

Reaction score

One of the understated reasons when hair can look good is when somebody has a larger top-third of their skull, with a low hairline. i.e. there is a longer measurement from the hairline to the top of the head (measured vertically). It means they can get double the volume of someone with a smaller head or when someone has a higher hairline. Which is why Bieber's hair looked good long - he didn't need much hair volume, he could lay it flat and his head shape would do the work. Now that Bieber's hairline is going back, it's revealing his larger dome. If he ever goes completely bald it will not suit him - but I imagine he'll go the Machine Gun Kelly route and get a FUT transplant. IMO Machine Gun Kelly has the best result in the public eye (in terms of hair density).