Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

Schadenfreude

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow... his hair is extremely diffused already. The wedding photos initially highlighted this. Thin at the front. His crown seems to be somewhat holding up but it’s clearly going fast.

Attachments

• DDB1DFB8-B6BF-4BAD-993C-8AB8B1205D2B.png
    DDB1DFB8-B6BF-4BAD-993C-8AB8B1205D2B.png
    452.2 KB · Views: 6,488

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow... his hair is extremely diffused already. The wedding photos initially highlighted this. Thin at the front. His crown seems to be somewhat holding up but it’s clearly going fast.
Wow those are bad pics..wow. His hair loss is definitely genetic, all the men in his family are bald. The Lyme’s disease has nothing to do with it, although that does explain his appearance & depression. I still think a large part of his depression is due to his hair loss.

It’s pretty sad seeing him cover his hair with filters on his insta stories & wearing hats all the time. It must be getting pretty obvious now even for regular people.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
serves him right for practically humiliating Prince William back in 2011-2012, whose hairloss looked to be totally treatable back then, I wonder why he opted it not to seek treatment

Price Harry now has a massive hole on his crown.
Yeah William is the most depressing case of ladies pet to the depths of the norwood mausoleum that I've seen.

Schadenfreude

My Regimen
Reaction score
His newest promotional photos... curious hairstyle choice:

Attachments

• A6DCBF4F-2F22-4156-BABE-17A045D35326.png
    A6DCBF4F-2F22-4156-BABE-17A045D35326.png
    262.3 KB · Views: 958

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right towards the middle of this video, he pulls his hair back and says something like “I have to wash this dirty mop of hair”. At that moment he pushes his front hair back and you can see right through his front hairline:
https://mobile.twitter.com/yourbiebernews/status/1215026637290516481
https://mobile.twitter.com/yourbiebernews/status/1215026637290516481
His hairline doesn't even look that bad in that clip tbh. The quality of his hair looks like sh*t though. Looks super ratty and dry.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just saw the other day that he confirmed he was battling Lyme disease? A cover up to conceal that he is really dealing with male pattern baldness probably.....he's full of excuses as to the reason why he looks and acts so bad. What a tool.

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His voice,almost no facial hair and a girly look.It seems that he has a pretty low DHT,so it might be that he got sides on fina and stopped taking it.The way he acts,we all went through that stage.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mr. Norwood came knocking, and he's finally got his foot in the door. We'll see if he can batten the hatches before it's completely breached.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are all into this wayyyyy to much. No, he is not losing his hair.

INT

Reaction score
I just saw the other day that he confirmed he was battling Lyme disease? A cover up to conceal that he is really dealing with male pattern baldness probably.....he's full of excuses as to the reason why he looks and acts so bad. What a tool.

So you just made an assumption that he is using a pretty serious disease to cover up losing his hair and judge him for it by calling him a tool even though you have absolutely ZERO evidence for it. Way to go.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you just made an assumption that he is using a pretty serious disease to cover up losing his hair and judge him for it by calling him a tool even though you have absolutely ZERO evidence for it. Way to go.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he probably on dutasteride just to make sure he doesn't go bald, he was talking about finasteride at a young age and his family genetics in relation to hair are pretty crap.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
serves him right for practically humiliating Prince William back in 2011-2012, whose hairloss looked to be totally treatable back then. I wonder why he opted not to seek treatment

while we are it, Price Harry now has a massive hole on his crown.

Yeah harry's hair is in a bad state, wonder if he is on treatments and they are not working. Doubt Meghan would have went near him if he wasn't a royal.

Schadenfreude

My Regimen
Reaction score
He can’t even hide the temple recession any more, not even with a hat:

Attachments

• FAF77E75-0466-4B41-8725-CB2EAC816982.png
    FAF77E75-0466-4B41-8725-CB2EAC816982.png
    258.4 KB · Views: 1,026

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is everyone here delusional? He is obviously not balding.
Bro he clearly is. How can you look at all the pictures of his hair posted in this thread and come to the conclusion that he’s not balding lmao? It’s pretty obvious.