Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is perfect example for how even minor hairloss (relatively) can cause huge change in appereance, even his face and head shape look worse and it is mostly due to the recession

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know the newer pics are bad lighting, but that's hard living other than the loss. Either way, the age reaper is coming, and he's coming quite early for Mr. Bieber.

jubundewanai

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s on some mad sh*t lately

Attachments

• BCCF0702-0A2C-4268-81B3-05FE160DE4D8.jpeg
    BCCF0702-0A2C-4268-81B3-05FE160DE4D8.jpeg
    408.8 KB · Views: 1,378

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
With that money he will be far better off than any of us. Look at TB12.

Attachments

• 2D4E64B1-161D-4871-BF81-F26B8C620474.png
    2D4E64B1-161D-4871-BF81-F26B8C620474.png
    469.1 KB · Views: 1,053

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He must feel like sh*t considering he was Norwood 0 just 5 years ago
Look at the difference of facial expression and eyes. You can see he's literally dying inside, face sunk in, black circles under eyes, depressed drained look.
Baldness is a life destructing disease, add it to any man's life in his early or mid 20s and see how it crumbles.

180bysummer

Reaction score
His new video "Yummy" just released. Interesting that in the very first frame it's Bieber playing frantically with his hair. His hair is pushed forward completely, and looks pretty thin. I suspect he's already had a FUE transplant and is wearing his hair down and flat to conceal the newly implanted hairs. There's too big of a change and he's too rich to not have a transplant.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doubt he had a FUE that quickly, more likely a shitload of hair fibres or a wig. That dye is hiding something.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at the difference of facial expression and eyes. You can see he's literally dying inside, face sunk in, black circles under eyes, depressed drained look.
Baldness is a life destructing disease, add it to any man's life in his early or mid 20s and see how it crumbles.
Apparently he has some disease and it's not hair loss. I forgot the name unfortunately.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His new video "Yummy" just released. Interesting that in the very first frame it's Bieber playing frantically with his hair. His hair is pushed forward completely, and looks pretty thin. I suspect he's already had a FUE transplant and is wearing his hair down and flat to conceal the newly implanted hairs. There's too big of a change and he's too rich to not have a transplant.
I noticed the first frame immediately lmao.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently he has some disease and it's not hair loss. I forgot the name unfortunately.
He has Lyme Disease but that doesn’t effect hair loss. That would explain his eyes though. But the hair loss is likely genetics

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has Lyme Disease but that doesn’t effect hair loss. That would explain his eyes though. But the hair loss is likely genetics
But he also said it caused depression and why he looked the way he did. Many people speculated he takes meth and many people on this forum speculated he is depressed because of his hair. That might not be the case after all even tho he still experiences some hair loss obviously.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Lyme disease can cause hairloss, but usually it comes out in patches and looks completely different to what Bieber has.

Kinda sad watching him cover his head on insta and snapchat over the last 18months. He's a constant hat/snapchat filter prisoner.

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
serves him right for practically humiliating Prince William back in 2011-2012, whose hairloss looked to be totally treatable back then. I wonder why he opted not to seek treatment

while we are it, Price Harry now has a massive hole on his crown.

Last edited: