Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow so is he just not responding to finasteride or not even on it, doesn’t make sense. His hair looks like shiiiit.
just lol. his hair looks normal to 99 % of ppl just stupid Norwood spotter like u would notice his hair loss

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fucked would be a strong word.. gorgeous wife, millions in the bank. I’d take it.

Those are the upsides. The downsides are drug use, mental health issues, and divorce before long with her stealing half his money.

180bysummer

Reaction score
bieber-dan-shay-2-2000.jpg

His hair is mysterious. His widows peak is quite pronounced here compared to a few years ago (but still looks fairly normal on the grand scale of things). Somehow when he shaves his head/has less hair volume - his hairline looks more straight.

Schadenfreude

My Regimen
Reaction score
He has tons of product in his hair normally. Also, with photoshoots, he would have a stylist put in tons of hair fibres to hide bald spots. He is 100% badly receding. I give it another 3 to 5 years, and he will have to shave his head.

Attachments

• unnamed-200.jpg
    unnamed-200.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 821

180bysummer

Reaction score
biebsdanshay.jpg

Here he is in his latest video clip. The best look at his hair in the past 6 months. Seems like some creativity is being used at the temples - Question for those with experience - is it possible that he's on the best regime and still diffusing and receding? Or would hair loss like this only happen if someone quits using medication? Seems like very visible loss compared to when he had almost shoulder-length hair a year ago.

180bysummer

Reaction score
sub-buzz-3730-1570892802-2.jpg

Falling...Is this picture a perfect foreshadowing for Bieber's hair? So mysterious, still has volume and most of his hairline but definitely ever-changing.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 129607

Here he is in his latest video clip. The best look at his hair in the past 6 months. Seems like some creativity is being used at the temples - Question for those with experience - is it possible that he's on the best regime and still diffusing and receding? Or would hair loss like this only happen if someone quits using medication? Seems like very visible loss compared to when he had almost shoulder-length hair a year ago.
his shoulder hair length last year look horrible dude

you could tell he was balding even then, his hair generally looked brittle and shitty

180bysummer

Reaction score
his shoulder hair length last year look horrible dude

you could tell he was balding even then, his hair generally looked brittle and shitty

When it was long he had a slight widows peak, but not noticeable unless you directly compared it to his photos from 2014. His temples look weaker when he has short hair (his current style). It also does seem to be diffusing.