do you guys think dating is easier for a guy in a wheelchair compared to a bald guy?

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please stop. I was heavily balding and still pulled tail, and good looking girls at that. It was mind set. Now, I do have better hair, probably considered pretty good for my age, and it has opened a few doors, no doubt, but if I were to be not in the right mind set while approaching those doors- I'd get rejected, even with the hair.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please stop. I was heavily balding and still pulled tail, and good looking girls at that. It was mind set. Now, I do have better hair, probably considered pretty good for my age, and it has opened a few doors, no doubt, but if I were to be not in the right mind set while approaching those doors- I'd get rejected, even with the hair.
Cope

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
you barely had any hair loss.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
this is fucked he is in a wheelchair and gets decent girl i workout 7 x a week but cant get anything excpt ofr uglies and fatties since my girl left me 3 years ago due to balding
nagasaki black pill
Yeah but lets be real here. He is decent height, white, full hair, everything in his genes are good. The wheelchair bound thing is circumstance, it won't be passed down to next generations.

I also have a theory that some black people marry white people because the offspring would be mixed and less likely to suffer the stigma of having darker skin. So whiteness gets passed down as well. Sounds dark (no pun intended), but I definitely believe that women select partners based on genetic determinism just like men do except they hold all the cards and can act on it.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is fucked he is in a wheelchair and gets decent girl i workout 7 x a week but cant get anything excpt ofr uglies and fatties since my girl left me 3 years ago due to balding
nagasaki black pill
why do you even work out 7 times a week, sounds pretty retarded. it obviously doesnt givr you results in the dating market and for health issues 2 times per week is more then enough

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but lets be real here. He is decent height, white, full hair, everything in his genes are good. The wheelchair bound thing is circumstance, it won't be passed down to next generations.

I also have a theory that some black people marry white people because the offspring would be mixed and less likely to suffer the stigma of having darker skin. So whiteness gets passed down as well. Sounds dark (no pun intended), but I definitely believe that women select partners based on genetic determinism just like men do except they hold all the cards and can act on it.

am I on a racist far right forum?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Can you tell us a bit more about how you did that? We have nw5, nw6, nw7 guys here who feel like they tried everything and couldn't get anywhere. As for mindset I personally tried meditation and affirmations.