do you guys think dating is easier for a guy in a wheelchair compared to a bald guy?

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are literally retarted. The guy is tall for one even if he is in a wheelchair his skeleton is that of a tall person and has a bigger than average human skull with good proportions. Why the f*** wouldnt he be able to get a gf you morron. Put a short indian nw1 guy for disabled and then there would be a discussion.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are literally retarted. The guy is tall for one even if he is in a wheelchair his skeleton is that of a tall person and has a bigger than average human skull with good proportions. Why the f*** wouldnt he be able to get a gf you morron. Put a short indian nw1 guy for disabled and then there would be a discussion.
chances are the d might not be working... like apparently half of you finasteride deniers^^

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You gotta stop calling people literally retarted all over the forum, makes you look retarded, which I think you are.

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You gotta stop calling people literally retarted all over the forum, makes you look retarded, which I think you are.
If 95% of people are dumb and think the other 5% are dumb opposed to them that doesnt mean its true brah. You call me retarted yet you literally dont address an iota of my argument. Address what i say and then your free to call me whatever you want, otherwise your just a little dork seeking attention trying to provoke emotional responses. Not cool brah, not cool.

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If 95% of people are dumb and think the other 5% are dumb opposed to them that doesnt mean its true brah. You call me retarted yet you literally dont address an iota of my argument. Address what i say and then your free to call me whatever you want, otherwise your just a little dork seeking attention trying to provoke emotional responses. Not cool brah, not cool.
I didn't call you retarTed, I called you retarded. You can't expect people to take you seriously when you're still spelling retarded as retarted after being corrected a good few times, this is exactly why I came to this conclusion but now I think you're just too retarded to comprehend what I'm saying.

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't call you retarTed, I called you retarded. You can't expect people to take you seriously when you're still spelling retarded as retarted after being corrected a good few times, this is exactly why I came to this conclusion but now I think you're just too retarded to comprehend what I'm saying.

Tryharding sooo much to be right and ur coming off so pathetic brooo, i made a spelling mistake on a language that aint even my main one and ur coming at me for THAT. Its so obvious broo and ur trying to be all logical and have reasoning behind why u calling me retarted ..

bro
1625007134483.png

go outside
touch some grass

U need it man fr

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tryharding sooo much to be right and ur coming off so pathetic brooo, i made a spelling mistake on a language that aint even my main one and ur coming at me for THAT. Its so obvious broo and ur trying to be all logical and have reasoning behind why u calling me retarted ..

bro
View attachment 165037
go outside
touch some grass

U need it man fr
I am right tbh and ur post proves this, U OUTTA arguments

Last edited:

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am right tbh and ur post proves this, u str8 outta arguments
right as in wanting to be right at something even if it has nothing to do with anything or literally has no value and is framed in a way to make you look "good" you low iq dork, jesus christ i thought you couldnt get any stupider. You evaded out of my arguments and ur right?? Bro ok pls stop i dont wanna be exposed to your loserness anymore