do you guys think dating is easier for a guy in a wheelchair compared to a bald guy?

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you tell us a bit more about how you did that? We have nw5, nw6, nw7 guys here who feel like they tried everything and couldn't get anywhere. As for mindset I personally tried meditation and affirmations.
Mindset just don't worry about it. Nobody's perfect. Look around. You'll see not so good looking guys, and yes, even bald guys getting good looking girls. It happens. Plenty. In fact a lot. Why? Girls are insecure in general, to be honest, and good looking guys intimidate them. Not that they won't get with them, but even then they think they're players. It can work against you a bit. Now if you're ugly as hell AND fat, you'll have a tough time w good looking girls. A real tough time.

I have a full thread of details on what I did. I didn't do much out of the ordinary. finasteride and Min. That's it. It all just depends on your genetics. Sometimes you'll need nothing, and sometimes nothing will work. In my case I needed finasteride.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mindset just don't worry about it. Nobody's perfect. Look around. You'll see not so good looking guys, and yes, even bald guys getting good looking girls. It happens. Plenty. In fact a lot. Why? Girls are insecure in general, to be honest, and good looking guys intimidate them. Not that they won't get with them, but even then they think they're players. It can work against you a bit. Now if you're ugly as hell AND fat, you'll have a tough time w good looking girls. A real tough time.

I have a full thread of details on what I did. I didn't do much out of the ordinary. finasteride and Min. That's it. It all just depends on your genetics. Sometimes you'll need nothing, and sometimes nothing will work. In my case I needed finasteride.
He was nw2, started finasteride and remained Norwood 2 and now slays rodties because his competition is Norwood 4

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score

Just wrong. It's a classic case of high tier normie, chad-lite, or chad giving sub 5 men advise. People like you actually believe that bs. What you say is true IF you are good looking enough and meet the minimum requirements in looks. I.e. you don't have to be brad pitt but don't have any flaws. You have no flaws.

You seem tall, full head of hair, white, decent face. You are telling a guy who is bald, Indian, and 5'6 that it's just his mindset? Sorry it isn't his mindset, it's the female nature mindset.

They want the alpha seed and have beta providers. Thankfully men are stronger because if women had all the power then that would be the setup. 80% of men would be sent to the gas chambers or slavery and 20% of men would have offspring with 4 to 20 women. A woman once told me, it's better to be a single mom with beautiful children than to be in a stable relationship with ugly children due to an ugly husband. It's the most brutal truth I ever learned.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

Power to you for taking the plunge with finasteride. I was scared of sides so I never used it. When I asked how you did it I meant practically what did you do as a bald guy to get your dating life in order? Practically means something like "I went to shopping malls and did at least 20 cold approaches per week" or "I signed up to paid online dating services".

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Power to you for taking the plunge with finasteride. I was scared of sides so I never used it. When I asked how you did it I meant practically what did you do as a bald guy to get your dating life in order? Practically means something like "I went to shopping malls and did at least 20 cold approaches per week" or "I signed up to paid online dating services".
ofc you didnt try finasteride..i like how you say hair is everything but you are not willing to try/sacrifice anything for it. all your posts are hillarious, really hope you are not a troll.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
ofc you didnt try finasteride..i like how you say hair is everything but you are not willing to try/sacrifice anything for it. all your posts are hillarious, really hope you are not a troll.
The chances of side effects are too high. But actually, when I was losing hair, I believed a lot of this positive nonsense that you read on some websites such as "a bald guy who is successful, charming, well dressed and in shape is going to have a great life and people will love him". That's another reason why I decided to say no to finasteride. I had to go bald to find out that this positive nonsense is false and that I should have considering finasteride more seriously. However I really still think that the possibility of serious side effects with finasteride is too high.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wrong. It's a classic case of high tier normie, chad-lite, or chad giving sub 5 men advise. People like you actually believe that bs. What you say is true IF you are good looking enough and meet the minimum requirements in looks. I.e. you don't have to be brad pitt but don't have any flaws. You have no flaws.

You seem tall, full head of hair, white, decent face. You are telling a guy who is bald, Indian, and 5'6 that it's just his mindset? Sorry it isn't his mindset, it's the female nature mindset.

They want the alpha seed and have beta providers. Thankfully men are stronger because if women had all the power then that would be the setup. 80% of men would be sent to the gas chambers or slavery and 20% of men would have offspring with 4 to 20 women. A woman once told me, it's better to be a single mom with beautiful children than to be in a stable relationship with ugly children due to an ugly husband. It's the most brutal truth I ever learned.
What flaws do you have? You talk a lot about betas, alphas, chads and "the female nature".

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I wrote an addendum. You're short, bald and I'm sure not in great in shape. And facial looks, idk, but you've got a lot working against you already. Better have some money, especially with your disposition. Even then, might not not help much.

Also are you looking for good looking women in your position? I'd you've got nothing going for you, let's just say, how could you possibly? When you don't have a lot, you generally don't get a lot.

But guys don't need to be super good looking, and 6'3 etc. I'm fairly good looking, 5'10, and only in decent shape, and I do just fine. The way you are personally means so much more to woman than it does the other way around. It's just the way it is.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dated online. Free ones. Also id go out with a friend n see if I could meet girls. Usual sh*t.

If someone has a lousy personality it's just going to be hard. Or even a bland one. If it's the latter, that's when being good looking and rich will help immensely, and might be the only way. How you are personally is key.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

Probably not your thing, but one great thing about south Asian culture are arranged marriages

I know a guy who is a NW6, Indian, who got an arranged marriage to a beautiful Indian woman

Could possibly explore that route if open to it

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I dated online. Free ones. Also id go out with a friend n see if I could meet girls. Usual sh*t.

If someone has a lousy personality it's just going to be hard. Or even a bland one. If it's the latter, that's when being good looking and rich will help immensely, and might be the only way. How you are personally is key.
Then you either didn't have such bad hair loss or are the one in a million bald guy who got any good results online. Sounds like have been a bit more lucky than us other guys who went bald young.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then you either didn't have such bad hair loss or are the one in a million bald guy who got any good results online. Sounds like have been a bit more lucky than us other guys who went bald young.
Well I still had my general looks. I was in better shape back then as well, which I'm trying to get back to. And I'd like to think I'm pretty personable and funny and when I want to be. And to those saying I was nw2- I wish that were the truth. Look at my thread and images. Christ I had the horseshoe outline w all the thinness going on. I couldn't do anything w my hair besides be a hat slave, not that it makes up for it, but woman except that more than you think. Just don't comb over or try to style your nw4.

Anyways, hair is not everything. My getting laid is only a bit easier now then when I didn't have hair. Maybe 20%. But it wasn't like I was begging before.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
dont know why people always fear sides... to me that was pretty much: “i go bald and have no sex, or d isnt working and i have no sex, but at least i got hair then”... was a very easy decision...

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Slaying once a year full of dht > slaying dozens of time with no dht

f*** being a tranny, I’m rather almost incel and play with myself the rest of the year

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whether you take finasteride or not, the only thing that matters is having androgens AND hair. The rest is subhuman cope

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
What flaws do you have? You talk a lot about betas, alphas, chads and "the female nature".
I'm basically a normie who had success 6 to 12 years ago but the standards women have now are just brutal. I don't know if it was the #metoo movement or some wave of feminism, but dating is horrible now. And if it's hard now with 95% of my hair, I can't imagine how hard it would be if I was bald given my head shape.

Being average is not enough.
I wrote an addendum. You're short, bald and I'm sure not in great in shape. And facial looks, idk, but you've got a lot working against you already. Better have some money, especially with your disposition. Even then, might not not help much.

Also are you looking for good looking women in your position? I'd you've got nothing going for you, let's just say, how could you possibly? When you don't have a lot, you generally don't get a lot.

But guys don't need to be super good looking, and 6'3 etc. I'm fairly good looking, 5'10, and only in decent shape, and I do just fine. The way you are personally means so much more to woman than it does the other way around. It's just the way it is.
I'm not short and bald, that is @doubleindemnity and I'm arguing on his behalf. Back then I mostly aimed for average looking because I learned "hot" women are high maintenance and more likely to cheat.
Probably not your thing, but one great thing about south Asian culture are arranged marriages

I know a guy who is a NW6, Indian, who got an arranged marriage to a beautiful Indian woman

Could possibly explore that route if open to it
I know a Muslim guy who told me if all else fails he can do that and I told him that is a great backup plan. But I know about getting mail order brides and how they end horribly.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm basically a normie who had success 6 to 12 years ago but the standards women have now are just brutal. I don't know if it was the #metoo movement or some wave of feminism, but dating is horrible now. And if it's hard now with 95% of my hair, I can't imagine how hard it would be if I was bald given my head shape.

I'm not short and bald, that is @doubleindemnity and I'm arguing on his behalf. Back then I mostly aimed for average looking because I learned "hot" women are high maintenance and more likely to cheat.

I know a Muslim guy who told me if all else fails he can do that and I told him that is a great backup plan. But I know about getting mail order brides and how they end horribly.
that is a cultural thing also... people from those countries know what they are getting into with arranged marriages...
white dude shopping for women doesnt and shouldnt be surprised if she divorces him once she got the green card...
should also not be surprised that he is a walking atm...

also the usual applies: whenever you see/read the stories about failed arranged marriages/mail order brides, the dude is either fat/bald/15 years older, or all three... then usually moves to her country and doesnt have any clue...
does anyone really think that works out?

and dont forget they all go for the hot young model type... it is ridiculous...

your muslim friend most likely knows exactly what will happen and is fine with, because the outcome wont be that bad..

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Replied in my phone, got the wrong name. But hot girls are tough to get, legitimate hot ones. Usually it's not just a choice, they just don't choose you.